t2krambo
Banned
+99|6526|Panama
Hey guys,

Maybe you know it, maybe not.

I`m a student of 18 years old, And don`t have much money and don`t have a job...

I would like to give my pc an upgrade, but just don`t have the money for most components,

So I would ask you guys : If you have any old HDD, memory, fan etc etc etc... that you dont use anymore and that you want to get rid of... Could I have`em?

My PC :

Intel Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz 533FSB
120 GB Seagate Barracuda 2 MB Cache
1024 MB DDR400 ( No brand, just some cheap stuff )
Xpertvision X850XT AGP
Mobo : ASUS P4P800-VM

Please only notify me about your old components that fit.

I haven`t bought this PC myself, My grandma gave it to me..

Thanks Already,

t2krambo
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6566|NYC / Hamburg

too bad i just gave away 1GB of ddr-400. so i will just bump this
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6661|under there hayousaidunderwear
Hate to break it to you but I don't think many people will just give them to you for free.  Maybe check ebay?
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6526|Panama
Ah, sorry Max, but no worries mate!

@ majorassauly, that`s the problem, I dont have so much money man...
Mad Ad
+178|6509|England, UK
those components are not that old....free or almost free these days are like sub 500mhz p2-p3 systems with sdram
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6729|Michigan
Well, while we are asking for handouts, I'd like a used (good condition) mobo and processor. Needs to support agp and at least 2gb of ddr ram. Mine only supports 1gb and only runs it @ 266mhz

OK, thanks.
P.S. please throw in $1,000.00 so I can buy another computer so my wife can play too.
PM me and we can set this up. LOL
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6526|Panama
Thanks for the help guys![/sarcasm]
Techworld
Banned
+17|6401
Im a student, im poor . .. send me money by paypal

Any takers? (im serious)
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6700|New York
If i can dig up some memory ill send it to you for just the shipping cost. Havent a clue on the netherlands, But england usually only costs me around $10 US if i say Gift and only worth around $10 bucks.. IF i can find out wth i did with it that is.
Dont know if i still have it, but will check.

As for giving free stuff, i do all the time to peeps in need. Just sent a Evga 6800GT i used for a week PCIexpress, GAve it for shipping costs. $7 total. So yah, there are people out there That do care when Xmas rolls around.

Have New in box, Socket 754 Mobo Nvidia 350 chipset, 2gb DDr400 support. AGP slot. Will send for Shipping. US only.

Not everyones a scrooge.

Ill get my sttuff tyogether and se what i have. If i can clear this WD 7200 80gb HD 8mb Ill even through that out to someone. Sick right now so give a few days.
Chou
+737|6789
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6526|Panama

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

If i can dig up some memory ill send it to you for just the shipping cost. Havent a clue on the netherlands, But england usually only costs me around $10 US if i say Gift and only worth around $10 bucks.. IF i can find out wth i did with it that is.
Dont know if i still have it, but will check.

As for giving free stuff, i do all the time to peeps in need. Just sent a Evga 6800GT i used for a week PCIexpress, GAve it for shipping costs. $7 total. So yah, there are people out there That do care when Xmas rolls around.

Have New in box, Socket 754 Mobo Nvidia 350 chipset, 2gb DDr400 support. AGP slot. Will send for Shipping. US only.

Not everyones a scrooge.

Ill get my sttuff tyogether and se what i have. If i can clear this WD 7200 80gb HD 8mb Ill even through that out to someone. Sick right now so give a few days.
GREAT!!!!

Ok man, I would like to have the memory from you, If possible!

The HDD is great man!, so if you are gonna do that away, here`s someone that would like to have it!
doc. josh
+48|6543
I have an stick of 1gb ram from my old comp my new one has 4gb of ramm. i hope vista will support a full 4gb unlike xp it only supports 3.75GB
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6478|Kentucky
EBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  or flea market
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6526|Panama

doc. josh wrote:

I have an stick of 1gb ram from my old comp my new one has 4gb of ramm. i hope vista will support a full 4gb unlike xp it only supports 3.75GB
What are you going to do with that stick of ram man? Could I have it?
doneyone
+30|6554|Holland Hardcore
zwerverrrrrrrrr
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6526|Panama
Sorry?
Techworld
Banned
+17|6401
I will take any gfx cards you have also
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6569|USA
i'll donate parts to you for their exact cost...in quater pounds of kraft American singles cheese. (this is not a joke.) cheese must arrive edible.
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6526|Panama
No old components left guys?
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6386|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Come on guys he is asking honestly for help, maybe try and keep the answers somewhat serious.
And unfortunately I don't have anything to give T2K

Last edited by SilentscoutIX (2006-11-13 23:21:55)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada
There are people on this forum that are really generous..

I got my current video card for free from a guy on this forum.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6699|MoVal So-Cal
wow, he has nearly the exact same rig as me. I have a gig more ram them him and thats all that is different
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6761

I have a 12cm fan to spare. Also some extra arctic silver. Oh and a couple of screws for the mother board.
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6526|Panama
Nice!
MECtallica
+73|6502|jalalabad
christ, I run on a flipping celeron 478, ddr 2700 ram, >_<

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard