Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida

Stingray24 wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Stingray, what do you think a man who just lost his family in a bombing because they were near a few insurgents is going to do?  Do you think he'll say "Ya, well,......... oh well America is still making my life better".

On the contrary, I think that "Invading, occupying, and killing, whether intentional or unintentional, will create more friends than enemies" logic is more absurd.
What do I think that man will do?  He'll keep his family away from insurgent hideouts in the first place.  You must think the Iraqi people are pretty stupid by your statement.  Do you think they want Saddam back?  Do you think they didn't want elections?  They know it's going to take blood and sweat to get terrorists out of their country. 

Here's what I want from you and/or the Democratic Party.  A viable alternative.  Simple, yet I haven't heard one yet, though I keep asking.  All I get is more "the US sucks, we create terrorists, we must really be the great Satan".  Ideas, alternatives please!  Not more tired criticism of what we're doing now!  If the Democrats will do such an amazing job compared to GWB, what's the plan?  Not one Democrat is proposing a plan that could work besides being pussies and letting the terrorist do what they want!
Ever heard of this thing we call guerilla warfare?  It's where the enemy uses the population for it's defense.  People wouldn't be dying if it was so easy to just pack up and go somewhere where the insurgents aren't.  It's sick and disgusting the way they fight, but the truth is we can't win a war against an enemy we can't see unless we have the vast majority of the populations support in the first place.

Have you been near a TV during the past week?  All I've heard from Democrats is that they've got a plan to work with Bush and the republicans.  It's time we ask for more help from the international community, set dates, and stabilize the country as much as we can.  It's been 3 years, if the Iraqis were united, or serious, about creating a democracy of their own, they should've stepped up long ago.  Sadly, it's not like that.  There needs to be serious cooperation between the different ethnic populations, or the country needs to be split. 

Democrats and Republicans have been coming together a lot more often recently.  It's people like you who use the "We're right, they're wrong" argument, and quite frankly it's hurting us badly.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6735|Salt Lake City

IRONCHEF wrote:

Yeah, I'm a no-party affiliated American too.

Hey dung_bomb, do me a favor and go to Litza's Pizza and eat a calzone for me.  I miss that place!  (4th and 7th).
4th and 7th what?  (N-S-E-W)
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida

Stingray24 wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Billy already accomplished that when we had the chance.
Nice, getting your historical information from an ABC sitco-Imeandocumentary
Huh, I didn't watch it.  Must've gone in through the data link implanted in my skull by my Neo-Con leaders.  GWB has made big mistakes in Iraq, but we're there now.  Billy screwed up, too.  If you can only admit one side of the equation Spearhead, I have to believe you were unconscious during the Clinton administration.  So what's the plan Dems?  If you win today and in 08, criticizing GWB isn't going to be enough.  So again, what realistic idea has been proposed by any Democratic party candidate.  I don't care if it's for county sheriff, post an idea that makes sense.
One of my best friends is a neo-con.  I think your making some pretty dumb generalizations there stingray.

Yes, criticizing GWB WILL be enough.  He's been president for the past 6 years and people are sick of him.  Republicans blame everything on Clinton - only after 9/11.  Even Republicans are trying to avoid being seen with the president.  Republicans know it, Democrats know it, everyone except the radical right seems to have gotten the message : Time for change.

Democrats and moderate Republicans are coming together, but sadly, the neo-conservative radical Republicans are still plugging their ears and screaming louder.  It's during times like these when we see who the real A-holes are : those who refuse to cooperate, and those who believe in the "We're right, they're wrong" policy.
IRONCHEF
+385|6490|Northern California

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

Hey dung_bomb, do me a favor and go to Litza's Pizza and eat a calzone for me.  I miss that place!  (4th and 7th).
4th south, 7th east, SLC.  Num nums!!! 
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6444|The Land of Scott Walker

Spearhead wrote:

[Democrats and Republicans have been coming together a lot more often recently.  It's people like you who use the "We're right, they're wrong" argument, and quite frankly it's hurting us badly.
The very act of voting is an expression that you agree with one candidate and disagree with their opponent.
IRONCHEF
+385|6490|Northern California
Hey, for OP....

THIS is the main issue of this election day.

/thread
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Yet more polls.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

Hurricane wrote:

I'd say the biggest issue is that the electronic ballots were probably programmed by DICE programmers.
You are being unfair to DICE Stocholm. Those things must have beent made by DICE Canada, you know, the 1.3 people.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6404|North Carolina
I'd say the main issue of this election is the credibility of our voting infrastructure, but yes, Iraq is a big issue too.

Even though it feels a bit like an act in futility, I voted today.  I was happy to see that the voting center I went to wasn't crowded.  In fact, it was devoid of any actual voters. Of course, then I started thinking about how that might imply very few people in my district actually voted....

Regardless, I have a feeling that the Republicans will retain their hold on both houses, although with a slimmer majority....
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6701|New York

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

SpaceApollyon wrote:

If thinning their ranks is a main objective, you have already lost. There is a wider base for terrorist recruitment now, than there has ever been.
So quitting is the answer?  Weird.
No, but neither is a never ending war.  The extremists are having an easy time recruiting new people.  Our own military has said that very thing, in that our current path has created more terrorists than it has stopped.  Many people in the middle east are poor, unemployed, and disenfranchised.  They see our military presence, and radical leaders have an easy time getting them onboard for the cause.

It's like they say, the true definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.
Without even reading this Ill just comment and leave it at that. When there countries leaders decide to actually take there OIL profits and make them work for the people, then there wouldnt be this socalled dissinchantment everyone falls back on as an excuse. The Muslims portray themselves as careing people right? Then these filthy rich (i mean FILTHY) rick countries should start helping there own. Stop crying for US aid whenever some disaster or something bad happens.

As for this war on terror. Its Just a term. WAR, the sooner people realise this the sooner we can move on and work on protecting our people and allies.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6548|Southeastern USA
yeah for christ's sake, how many children could be taught to read with the $50000 a night hotel bill of one of the oil sheik's parties? what will they do when all the oil is under north america and the marianas trench? shouldn't they be investing in some infrastructure while they still can? that point was the only good thing to come out of the movie "syriana" (the hard part's staying awake long enough to see it)

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-11-07 18:38:03)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6404|North Carolina

kr@cker wrote:

yeah for christ's sake, how many children could be taught to read with the $50000 a night hotel bill of one of the oil sheik's parties? what will they do when all the oil is under north america and the marianas trench? shouldn't they be investing in some infrastructure while they still can? that point was the only good thing to come out of the movie "syriana" (the hard part's staying awake long enough to see it)
Well, you know...  American business interests support these aristocracies.  It's not like America is using its intervention to put reformers into power.  Saudi Arabia is a perfect example.  The Saudi family has instituted reforms involving weeding out terror, but they've done relatively little to help their people in terms of poverty.

This isn't about helping the Middle East, this is just about killing extremists.  Poverty will remain common and widespread in the Middle East.  This also means extremism will as well.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6701|New York

Turquoise wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

Well, you know...  American business interests support these aristocracies.  It's not like America is using its intervention to put reformers into power.  Saudi Arabia is a perfect example.  The Saudi family has instituted reforms involving weeding out terror, but they've done relatively little to help their people in terms of poverty.

This isn't about helping the Middle East, this is just about killing extremists.  Poverty will remain common and widespread in the Middle East.  This also means extremism will as well.
This is true, But We must try and change this also. But this will also probably mean breaking ties with these countries, and the only way we can do so is letting us Drill out own oil and Build our OWN Now CLEANER refineries for crude.. Then if they want our money, they better change there ways and treat there people better. Might be a plan. But that might be futile because China ia now on the market for Big time oil, and they will then be the New Evil Instead of the US when it comes to Importing Oil from the middle east. Then what will the tune be from everyone? I can hear it now, "Oh there a developing country" Yah maybe so, But One in a time when Global warming is increasing and there Polution output per year is More than the worlds combined.

Again the was Against Terror needs to be fought at the root of it. The countries causeing it need to start treating there people like humans and not a slave force.  Spread the wealth. Reason your seeing such bad things in Iraq, is that the saddam faction still wants Most of the profits that they were use to getting when Saeddam was in power. They wont settle for a percentage, they want control of everything. Until they are willing to sit and accept and agree to some terms, they wont want peace. Sooner saddam is dead the better i say. It would be a good start in my mind in this fight on terror(didnt say war that time LOL) atleast in Iraq.

Last edited by <[onex]>Headstone (2006-11-07 21:22:36)

13rin
+977|6478

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

Lawl - what about American terrorism, and its support for said terrorism through military, financial, and political support for "useful" terrorist organizations, terrorist leaders and ensuing crimes? You think islamofacist groups are the only terrorists in the world?

Haw fucking haw, read some books, because that is where fact has been relegated to. Anything you witness in American society is just puppeteering.

I don't even know why I bother making these points; it is like 90% of the American world is too lazy to read or to get a BALANCED education on an issue, before they stick their neck out and make some asinine remark. It is not like the facts aren't out there, the whole world isn't oblivious...

BTW not that some Americans haven't realized by now how fucked up the American machine is - it is just that, there seems to be so many conceited, unsupported viewpoints that America is right regardless of fact, and it is just to be blindly supported in any action it takes, as being for the good of the whole. Like the opinion expressed succinctly in one sentence above. LAFF
Are you kidding me?  American Terrorism?  Like all the humanitarian aid?  Like the Navy Seals de-mining a harbor in Iraq allowing humanitarian relief ships into Iraq?  How many Americans that you've read about strap bombs to themselves and go to the local coffee shop?

What books do you suggest? Mien Kamph (sp). Screw hitler- I won't even dignify his book with correct spelling.

I am educated.  Even have a fancy piece of paper to prove it.  A BA in political science from FSU.  What's your education?  You are right though, the whole world isn't oblivious.  On 9-11 America woke up.

Screw you guys who aren't "on board" with us.  Maybe we should cut aid to your country or stop trading with you.  We buy your crap.  We don't have to, we could get it elsewhere.  Have fun growing your own rice and manufacturing your own penicillin and other antibodies.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13rin
+977|6478

kr@cker wrote:

Don't confuse these guys with facts!
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6630|USA
I could really care less about the 791st topic on the war on terror.  what concerns me are tax hikes, drugs and crime in my community. 
Until these things are destroyed so my kids dont have to face what i have, then i will argue with the idiots about how supporting isreal is stupid, how going across the world to kick some 3rd world religious freaks. 
Its time we start hanging car jackers, people who kill for going in the wrong neighborhood, people who distribute illicit drugs and people who hurt our children. 
Until that happens, whats going on "over there" doesn't really matter very much to me.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6721|Eastern PA

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

This is true, But We must try and change this also. But this will also probably mean breaking ties with these countries, and the only way we can do so is letting us Drill out own oil and Build our OWN Now CLEANER refineries for crude.. Then if they want our money, they better change there ways and treat there people better. Might be a plan. But that might be futile because China ia now on the market for Big time oil, and they will then be the New Evil Instead of the US when it comes to Importing Oil from the middle east. Then what will the tune be from everyone? I can hear it now, "Oh there a developing country" Yah maybe so, But One in a time when Global warming is increasing and there Polution output per year is More than the worlds combined.
The US consumes ~19.6 mil. bpd of petroleum and ANWR is estimated to have ~5.7 - 16 bil. barrels of crude.

Assuming 100% efficiency in extraction and refining that will last roughly 1-2.5 years.

The ill feeling directed against the US is mostly due to meddling in the internal politics of those states. For better or worse, China will deal with whatever government is in power and generally doesn't seek to interfere in domestic affairs of its trading partners.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6682|Canada

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Lawl - what about American terrorism, and its support for said terrorism through military, financial, and political support for "useful" terrorist organizations, terrorist leaders and ensuing crimes? You think islamofacist groups are the only terrorists in the world?

Haw fucking haw, read some books, because that is where fact has been relegated to. Anything you witness in American society is just puppeteering.

I don't even know why I bother making these points; it is like 90% of the American world is too lazy to read or to get a BALANCED education on an issue, before they stick their neck out and make some asinine remark. It is not like the facts aren't out there, the whole world isn't oblivious...

BTW not that some Americans haven't realized by now how fucked up the American machine is - it is just that, there seems to be so many conceited, unsupported viewpoints that America is right regardless of fact, and it is just to be blindly supported in any action it takes, as being for the good of the whole. Like the opinion expressed succinctly in one sentence above. LAFF
Are you kidding me?  American Terrorism?  Like all the humanitarian aid?  Like the Navy Seals de-mining a harbor in Iraq allowing humanitarian relief ships into Iraq?  How many Americans that you've read about strap bombs to themselves and go to the local coffee shop?

What books do you suggest? Mien Kamph (sp). Screw hitler- I won't even dignify his book with correct spelling.

I am educated.  Even have a fancy piece of paper to prove it.  A BA in political science from FSU.  What's your education?  You are right though, the whole world isn't oblivious.  On 9-11 America woke up.

Screw you guys who aren't "on board" with us.  Maybe we should cut aid to your country or stop trading with you.  We buy your crap.  We don't have to, we could get it elsewhere.  Have fun growing your own rice and manufacturing your own penicillin and other antibodies.
are latin america and south america not proof enough for you(of American placed dictators such as Pinochet in Chile just as ONE example)?  perhaps Iran, and the Taliban? (who were funded and aided by the USA )
The usa invented modern state terrorism in the name of combatting communism.  Look at the monster you've created.
Bay of pigs is another fine example of American terrorism.  Where did you go to school again?  In the states I'm sure.  One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.  with all the talk of freedom you'd think the USA would support something like helping people in Sri Lanka...    But no.  Freedom is a giant piece of shit marionette being thrown in your face every time something happens to your country so that people can jump on the nationalist bandwagon saying things like what DB said, following a love it or leave it mentality.  Here's the truth:  your so called freedom is a double edged sword, and any American trying to claim that terrorism is coming from outside needs to wake up.  I'm so tired of hearing about all the ideals, hearts and minds, and freedom bullshit:  don't be so naive.  And don't be so naive to think America is pristine in it's record of not being state terrorists.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6682|Canada

DBBrinson1 wrote:

how did you get that piece of paper without acknowledging past US policy??

and there's the nationalism bandwagon.  You probably would have voted nazi in 33, they were big on that
it's mein kampf (tr:my struggle) and I don't believe you have a BA

btw have fun without our trees for your dead lumber industry( you get all your lumber from us)
have fun with no drinking water( again, from us, and expect that to become more and more pertinent a dependency on us)
have fun with our electricity which you buy so much of
have fun with no oil reserves
have fun with inflation and your refusal to be smart with your interest rates
I'm so tired of it, hearing Americans with that attitude that you can do it all with no help.  You're going down in history saying that.

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-11-08 02:12:30)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6735|Salt Lake City

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

So quitting is the answer?  Weird.
No, but neither is a never ending war.  The extremists are having an easy time recruiting new people.  Our own military has said that very thing, in that our current path has created more terrorists than it has stopped.  Many people in the middle east are poor, unemployed, and disenfranchised.  They see our military presence, and radical leaders have an easy time getting them onboard for the cause.

It's like they say, the true definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.
Without even reading this Ill just comment and leave it at that. When there countries leaders decide to actually take there OIL profits and make them work for the people, then there wouldnt be this socalled dissinchantment everyone falls back on as an excuse. The Muslims portray themselves as careing people right? Then these filthy rich (i mean FILTHY) rick countries should start helping there own. Stop crying for US aid whenever some disaster or something bad happens.

As for this war on terror. Its Just a term. WAR, the sooner people realise this the sooner we can move on and work on protecting our people and allies.
Ahh yes, and yet we continue to stay chummy with their administration.  We continue to back and be chummy with people like the Saudi royal family.  They have money they could spend hand over fist to spur their economies, but they don't.  Then we sit and condemn other countries for the same thing, but hey, as long as the oil keeps flowing...
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6735|Salt Lake City

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

There is a Sushi place we some times go to that is right in that area.  Will have to look it up.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6745

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Electrical Engineering (6 years of University). I do not have my degree, I am 8 courses + 4 more months of work away. I have done 6 years so far (It is a working + schooling program).

You majored in political science and this is your viewpoint? Thats HI-FUCKING-LARIOUS... lmao you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to your opinion - hence my earlier point, you base your opinion on heresay, not on fact, hence you are entitled to your opinion, but it is irrelevant in an academic discussion.

Let's be realistic, that is all this is, an academic discussion, because frankly people like you are so ignorant, you could be (and are) blatantly wrong but you will always refuse to see the truth, because you are ideological, not factual. Terrorists may use ill means to achieve their ends, but in that method, and in being ideaological about why they do it, they are not any different then your government machine. Further to that point both your government and other terrorists have more then just ideology behind their sick example. E.g. American gov't wants security of resources, hegemony over the globe in essence, whereas the terrorists are sick of their countries and inherent resources getting used and abused, men blown up for US political ends, children and wives, brothers and sons, killed in front of their faces, while the events causing such action go unreported in all but the most insignificant reference in the mighty USA. That is the other half of your problem - your mainstream media "religiously" ignores anything to do with unpopular American foreign policy. That is another story though, but nonetheless anyone with a pea sized brain would be able to see the taint that has taken over your media in the last 50 years.

One point needs to be made - terrorism is bad by both sides, and the terrorist movement is recruiting young individuals who are too dumb to even know what they are fighting for anymore (if anything other then to do something to get fed, have power, or to blow shit up) - and yes, terrorists are fucking sick blowing up civilians and being bloody tyrants themselves. That is not my point, that America is the only terrorist regime out there, my point is that America is not above using, supporting, and actually executing terrorist maneuvers. Terrorists have been incited, and indeed trained by the CIA and also by America's military and economic policy against other nations, and now it is coming back to bite America in the ass. Unsuprising really, moving on though...

So listen, saying that blah blah I have a BA (in political science ideology) no less, only makes you look like an idiot given your viewpoint. Honestly, you are fucking blind there is no other way to put it. Now that I've put that out there I will make a brief tip of the iceberg reply to your accusation - mainly because other people may be interested. I know you are too ignorant to bother reading anything or looking up fact, and getting the other side of the story, but maybe just maybe there is someone else down there, who will be. You will just snort when I suggest some books to you, and continue your inane posts on bf2s thinking you are right and the world is wrong. Oh well, someone else smarter then you will pick up your slack and hopefully your country won't bring about anymore reasons for nuclear holocaust in my lifetime.

I suggest two factual books with extensive references written by an American author who is not tainted by your idealogical thought, but rather resorts to fact and historical record (included in an extensive Appendix in each book), instead of rhetoric and the constant, wave your left hand so nobody sees what the right hand is doing/has done.

His name is Noam Chomsky, and the books are "Failed States" and "Hegemony or Survival." There are many more books like this, but you have to be careful of when those other books drift from fact, historical record and common sense, into a similar but opposite theme of the current government. Those books are just bush killers, whereas Chomsky sticks to facts, and tells it like it is - e.g. the Democrats are sleazy just like the Republicans, but the current Republicans are stripping away citizen rights, environmental laws, ramping up the war machine at taxpayer expense, and most importantly sealing the American policy that attacking in self-defense is an act of self-defense, and then ignoring every international community of law in dealing with such matters.

Forums of discussion that were setup with Americas help post world war II (the last time you guys can honestly think your whole government was focused on helping the world whole-heartedly (unlike the shit they proclaim now), and don't forget that it was Russia that saved everyones ass - yet we don't read their history books do we? We don't even read history history books, we read whatever shit is government approved for our nations children). Anyways moving on, read the books, and there are many more, but Chomsky does the best job of putting fact into book form and avoiding the taint of a hugely liberal agenda. It is not like nobody understands that any given country wants security, or that any given country with enough power will abuse it, the point is that, what America has undertaken to such ends, do not justify those ends. Your government has been convicted by international law time and time again of illegal use of force, e.g. terrorism. Yet nothing happens, because American finance, and American policy/military run the world by being top dog, so nobody can do anything about it, even though they want to. Just wait, if another country like China takes top spot, wait till you hear the American protest about their atrocities, meanwhile ignoring their own sordid history...

So some quick cases of terrorism / crimes against humanity (this is a short list of things - there is a lot more just read some books):

In no particular order:

- Cuba / bay of pigs
- Nicaragua
- El Salvador (military aid and training)
- Chile
- Iraq
- Haiti (love how the US military blocked all humanitarian aid to basically starve out the population - this is all fact by the way, grab the two books, check out the index, and sit down for a few weeks of reading)

- Israel (really do I need to say anything? my favorite report: one Palestinian wanted to show a European reporter what the overwhelming response via over-use of force was like against the Israeli army - He shot one bullet straight into the air, and the town he was in recieved two hours of constant shelling from tanks, artillery and gunmen. This is a civilian town by the way. The European reporter was horrified. Yet this is established Israel policy - but in any circumstance not just military conflict; Israel always resorts to violence, and on such an overpowering magnitude that it has no relevance to the initial "crime" be it a real crime or not, Israel will blow the fuck out of anyone who gets in their way, and then bulldoze their entire town, so Israel can expand to the choicest spots. Israel gives the US a meaningful influence of security into the middle eastern sphere, e.g. Israel has been useful for the US gov't, hence you guys support them with economic dumps, and military hardware and ammunition. If you withdrew your support from Israel, they would be toast given their always attack mentality.

- Libya (wow you bombed them on national TV proclaiming they were going to execute terrorist attacks against America - yet the proclaimed planned attacks were false (to boot the American intelligence was the only one who "heard" of intended attacks, Egypt and Sudanese intelligence saying the alleged plot was bullshit) - yet everyone in America applauded your terrorist act on live TV! yay good job Reagan!!)

- Two decades of war and terrorism in Afghanistan to defame the Russians 1980s, The Americans prompted this result for their own ends (CIA recruited and trained terrorist groups to combat this war), but the Americans did not actually do the killing - the CIA created terrorists did. Yet the result, Afghanistan decays into a terrorist haven and civil war ensues.

- Support for Algeria (terrorist atrocities supported by Clinton's State Department)
-> Oh heres a goody: International record: "Up to 200,000 Algerians have been slaughtered in the eleven years since the military cancelled that country's first democratic elections because an Islamist party won" (Hence US support for the current regime - because they don't want Islamists in control).

- Supported South Africa (1980s), ignoring their practices of 1.5 million dead, 60 billion damage against the newly liberated colonies of Angola and Mozambique. UNICEF states 850,000 dead infants and young children. Democracy is on the march! (not)

- Support for Uzbekistan Islam Karimov
- Support for Turkmenistan's Saparmurat Niyazov
- Supported Ceausecu (Romania) before he was overthrown by unanticipated popular revolt
- Support for Equatorial Guinea Teodoro Obiang (a bloody tyrant given full honors by president Bush in 2002)
- Supported for Mobutu Sese Seko, Zaire, notorious killer and torturer (given honors by Bush I)
- Supported Indonesia's President Suharto - famed barbarism

- Panama, Manuel Noriega, steals election by violence and fraud, US secretary of state Schultz flies to Panama to personally congratulate him
-> But wait, theres more, Manuel later becomes a bad man! So US bombs the shit out of the Panamanians, more civilians die then your current fallen in Iraq. Yet nobody cares...

- Support for Saddam while he was useful, until he foolishly invaded kuwait, oops now you are bad man!

OK thats enough to make me sick, but theres shit piles more you just have to grab some books. I want to say something to people who do have a brain - it is not that the American people are inherently bad, it is that your government has been out of control for 50 years with no restraints - both parties have been party to this shit, and ultimately your vote may not matter a whole lot, but getting an education and having a balanced outlook, in the long run, somewhere you may just have a chance to make a difference, and if you don't have the education to realize that you can make a difference, then all is lost.

A little help to get you started: http://www.chomsky.info/ (remember this is just one guy, pretty much the top author in this political field - e.g. telling the truth nobody wants to hear, but there are many more authors out there with good books too, but like I said, be careful that you don't fall into a liberal agenda trap book that is just hogwash in the opposite direction of Bush rhetoric).

In summation, your reference to my viewpoints being directly correlated to Hitler, shows how idealogical you are. You try to deface my writing simply by saying oh look your just like Hitler (based on no fact what-so-ever, a perfect case of the left hand waving to ignore right hand action - hence your idealogical viewpoint, not a factual viewpoint). Comparing anything to Hitler does not dismiss the points I made - you failed to address anything other then to say that Americans don't strap bombs to themselves or that Americans demined a harbor which was in their own self-interest anyway.

Which is interesting because, yes America has been good at times (and there still can be a lot of good from your country - but with Bush in power, not only is it bad for the world, for the security of the world [talk about policy backfire], but indeed it is bad for your citizens rights, jobs, and environment), back to the point - America has been good at times but usually only when it is in their own self-interest, not that that is a fault, but you cant tout it if you are only doing it out of self-interest and to proclaim how great you are. Secondly, there are millions of Americans, and many of them are crazy enough to kill other Americans, vis-a-vis truck bombs into appartment buildings, going on sinper sprees, 10,000 killed with guns each year, etc. so it is not like your population is the holy grail of the world either buddy. There are millions of good people, but it only takes a few bad ones to cause a lot of damage, kind of like Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Bush. Do they spoon feed you your rhetoric? At least that is a legitimate question, unlike your unbelievable comparison of anything I said to Hitler's Mein Kampf. Get a grip tard.

Edit: You may find these useful:

http://www.americanempireproject.com/ch … _notes.htm

BTW the sum output of your education was to compare me to Hitler. You've come a long way!

Last edited by [CANADA]_Zenmaster (2006-11-08 10:49:35)

[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6745

Guess I was a thread killer...
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6444|The Land of Scott Walker
Noam Chomsky . . .   Got a guy in my clan that loves his stuff.  Noam is not tainted by ideology?  BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  He's a member of the IWW, which believes all workers should be united within a single union as a class and the wage system abolished. He's a self-described libertarian socialist, so he has no credibility with me in light of that.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6548|Southeastern USA

Guess I was a thread killer...
no, just boring

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard