Sniper85
+4|6460
Ok so just thought id post that me ([AE]Sniper851) and my clanmate ([AE]DB) were playing bf2142 tonight on a server called Waffle House 2142 MOSTLY, IP:75.126.13.136:16567

well my clan mate kept gettin kicked for teamkilling eventhough teamkilling was off and then he got banned for stat padding/cheating which he wasnt doing so then i told them it was gay that they were doing this and that he wasnt doing any of that stuff and then what do ya know, i got banned for stat padding/cheating to when i was only defending my titan as engineer.

So anyways just thought id tell you about that gay ass server so you can avoid it or go on and annoy them or whatever
HellGuard99
+2|6536
thats pretty gay ya know?
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6650|Calgary,AB,Canada
Was your friend playing as support on the titan also??
Aardcore
+60|6725|USA, Arizona
OMG you played in the Waffle House? That place is a nazi haven because the LLJK freaks get pissed if you kill them enough times. It's okay dude, I'm not banned in there... quite yet, but I do get kicked out every now and then I show up because I'd like to think they wise up and stand up to a little competition.
Aardcore
+60|6725|USA, Arizona
Sniper85's right though, people should either avoid that server, or report it for server management abuse for kicking people out for the most idiotic reasons. I remember I got kicked out for 'ramming' when I was meaningfully taking off, saw an enemy tank (lo and behold it was one of the LLJK guys in there) and I crashed into him because the VTOL aircraft's landing gear caught onto his tank, resulting in a 'ram'.

Idiots, every single one of them.
Sniper85
+4|6460
yeh and no, we were on opposite teams, i was defending and he was attacking ours, so no padding or tking going on
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6650|Calgary,AB,Canada
Well then I guess its your typical asshole admins. Sorry to hear what happened.
leesupport
+39|6694
yea i started playing on that sever once and was commander for only like 3 mins and he banned me for "being a noob"...i wasnt moving titan or anything i was just doing my job..,spoting enemys,giving uavs,droping supplys:/
Bernadictus
+1,055|6749

I remember that server! I got kicked for T-Bagging a server administrator, right after I knifed him and his buddies on the uppper ledge in the Titan!
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6768|Hell, p.o box 666

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard