Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6727|Hell, p.o box 666

I want to report a padder although Im aware that the BF2s.com site cant do anything against it!

If you want to report any, feel free to do so at BFROE.com!

Please only use THIS topic to complain about padders, h4xx0rs whatever. Further topics dealing about it will be closed/deleted asap.

and because the first posters already reported some players, those padders deserve a special feature in the 1st. post too

Spawnofthemist<-----------------who else
CN117<----------------------------the ninja tech geek padder
Towelly<---------------------------spawns buttsecks whore

sidenote: further kidnapping agreements will be deleted.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

*kisses feet*
i love you. this was damn necessary
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6612|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
thank fuck for this thread.

i'm gonna make this one my hunting ground.

gg Slayer.
StevenBullen
+1|6764
Then maybe a guideline should be in place..
i.e. a screenshot with 2142 id is a must... or can we just accuse anyone of padding?

Plus delete all pointless posts like this one and the ones above me.

EDIT

Last edited by StevenBullen (2006-11-07 04:30:46)

DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6597|Los Angeles, California, US.
Yep, This thread was very Needed, Though its too bad it had to come to this because of people not understanding.... Anyways, Hopefully this cuts back on the Spam. .
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Slayer
---hates you

And when should I find some time for my rl work then?

Title and 1st. post says it all. A guideline is not needed, neither screenies, although those are sometimes very funny.

To make this clear again.

Report them here! REMEMBER, there is absolutley nothing we can do against people padding!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687
I wanna report cyborgninja117 for ammo padding (dices bad coding)
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
StevenBullen
+1|6764
So in other words this is just a totally pointless topic to be spammed. I see.... so that people dont spam your lovely bf2142 section.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic
As I can't reply in the other thread as it's closed I'll post my reply here

StevenBullen wrote:

Towelly wrote:

I dislike this thread and the idea pertained inside it
Why?
Mainly as I feel that people who care about other peoples stats so much that they have to report them are the scum of the earth, if I want to do something in a video game I will. Note that "game" is in bold, this is because people are yet to realize that this is simply that, a game, this is not real life, you do not lose anything for not being one or two places higher on the leader board, the world will not crash around your head if you do not get that precious gold. Besides stat padders effect next to no-one, with the ammo/health padding methods you do not harm anyone and if someone kidnaps you take it like a man and try to kill the people doing it to you, think of it as a challenge.

And please don't give me "but padders effect the ranking system which I love so much so they do effect me lololololol" As I said before this is a fucking game, if you care that much you really need to go outside and see the real world the graphics are nice.

And to end I leave you with a age old saying

"WTF Padders!! Padders!!"

And now a declaration, everytime you report someone, I will hunt you down and stat pad you, and I will enjoy it.
Slayer
---hates you

StevenBullen wrote:

So in other words this is just a totally pointless topic to be spammed. I see.... so that people dont spam your lovely bf2142 section.
partly true! All those topics about reporting padder, hackers etc are getting out of hand. Every single day there are bazzillion new once. So here´s a topic where people can post names, PIDs, screens, cases etc. to keep this clear.

You know, not all people on this forums care about padders, their ranks, points, badges etc., and I dont want to see every thread dealing about it flamed, failed, dont cared.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic

Sl4y3r wrote:

StevenBullen wrote:

partly true! All those topics about reporting padder, hackers etc are getting out of hand. Every single day there are bazzillion new once. So here´s a topic where people can post names, PIDs, screens, cases etc. to keep this clear.

You know, not all people on this forums care about padders, their ranks, points, badges etc., and I dont want to see every thread dealing about it flamed, failed, dont cared.
So basically we have free rein to shout at anyone we want in this thread, niiiice

Last edited by Towelly (2006-11-07 04:41:00)

Slayer
---hates you

As long as the other mods and me dont pull the trigger
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687
-=AN=- is watching this thread, once a person reports a padder, we will hunt that person down and kidnap him.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
StevenBullen
+1|6764
So the other half who do care about stats. Get one topic... lol I like the way your mind works.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic

StevenBullen wrote:

So the other half who do care about stats. Get one topic... lol I like the way your mind works.
I'm guessing you will be the first one to receive re-training
Slayer
---hates you

yeah, keep the reports and flame in one single topic! And dont worry, if this is getting out of hand, well there is a little attracting button on my side here.

@AN´s let it rest
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6607|Wigan. Manchester. England.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

-=AN=- is watching this thread, once a person reports a padder, we will hunt that person down and kidnap him.
Let the accusing begin!
StevenBullen
+1|6764

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Towelly wrote:

StevenBullen wrote:

I'm guessing you will be the first one to receive re-training
Mission for you: find his ingame name and we can kidnap him.
Bring it on: BlackMonday

']['error
Banned
+630|6614|The Netherlands

Towelly wrote:

As I can't reply in the other thread as it's closed I'll post my reply here

"WTF Padders!! Padders!!"
There was  an image about that one on the TOP-website, always makes me smile
doneyone
+30|6526|Holland Hardcore
Don't get ur panties in a twist towelly, it's only a game for god sakes. stat padders suck and i'm gonna reporrt one just to see if u're really gonna hunt me down lame-ass... this is the one i want to report: "superpolum". and i want to end with an age old saying: Up yours towelly. not intended as a flame ofcourse (i've only been tempbanned 2 times)

Last edited by doneyone (2006-11-07 04:51:49)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

doneyone wrote:

Don't get ur panties in a twist towelly, it's only a game for god sakes. stat padders suck and i'm gonna reporrt one just to see if u're really gonna hunt me down lame-ass... this is the one i want to report: "superpolum". and i want to end with an age old saying: Up yours towelly. not intended as a flame ofcourse (i've only been tempbanned 2 times)
You just contradicted yourself
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6612|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

doneyone wrote:

(i've only been tempbanned 2 times)
pffftt.. only 2?

nub
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6607|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Prepare to cry like a little bitch when your game is ruined by -=AN=-
StevenBullen
+1|6764
Well I will post my list later... (GER)Gunde would be the first. All I can remember at present.

But as this topic will get out of hand.... the word POINTLESS comes to mind.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic

doneyone wrote:

So you tell me that this is a game, yet you care about your stats and the stats of others so much that you feel the need to report people, way to completely destroy your own argument for me.

And I don't wear panties, I wear very tight pink thongs.

Please leave your 2142 name for us, maybe we would like to have a look at your stats to see if we can find anything wrong with yours and have you resetified, or maybe I just want to come and show you the meaning of fun.

oh and I've never been tempbanned. Ever (not trying to tempt fate or anything)

Maybe because I'm right most of the time I have a go at people, maybe, just maybe.

Last edited by Towelly (2006-11-07 05:00:06)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard