NITE-2
+2|6712|Michigan, USA
HI Guys

Maybe someone can help me, I cant seem to get 2 of these ribbons   Meritorious unit and Legion of Merit.
I have did everything the website here has showed me. I have had all the points in one game, been in a squad and not the leader on a squad. I really think it takes more points like maybe 100 points in one game, lol
, not really sure what to do. I have all the other ribbons but these. Can anyone help me, or does anyone remember how many points they had in a game ??? . look at my stats and tell me what i should do.

This is really getting frustrading.         My BF2 gaming name is      NITE-2

THANX GUYS
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6829|Belgium

There are multiple answers to the question...

Either you're playing on ranked servers that are not recording your IAR points well and you should keep yourself to EA official servers when trying to obtain the ribbons...

Or you misinterpreted the requirements, since you played more than 200 hours I'm assuming that you know you should obtain the other requirements of these ribbons in one round
Are you certain you obtained sufficient team points IAR and not total points? (I know I know, I am asking the obvious, but you should see what people dare to overlook at times)

Cheers,
R

Last edited by =Robin-Hood= (2005-12-19 13:00:31)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6740|St. Andrews / Oslo

Meritorious unit ribbon - Did you meet the requirements in the same round? You need 26 min in squad and 40 team points in the same round.

Legion of Merit  ribbon -  You have to get the IAR requirements AFTER the global requirements.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
NITE-2
+2|6712|Michigan, USA
I have done all the requirements for both, But i think it might be the 26 mins for meritorious unit ribbon.
but for the legion of merit i have the time and the other requirements also got the 50 points. What would be a good map to play to get more time, or a big ticket map. Any idea's.  Just look at my stats, see if you see something i dont ????

thanx         NITE-2
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6740|St. Andrews / Oslo

For the meritious unit ribbon, you should play karkand and run around like crazy reviving everyone or play Sharqi Peninsula, take the helicopter, pick up a good gunner and fly around letting him kill everyone!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
TroyN
+0|6733

NITE-2 wrote:

HI Guys

Maybe someone can help me, I cant seem to get 2 of these ribbons   Meritorious unit and Legion of Merit.
I have did everything the website here has showed me. I have had all the points in one game, been in a squad and not the leader on a squad. I really think it takes more points like maybe 100 points in one game, lol
, not really sure what to do. I have all the other ribbons but these. Can anyone help me, or does anyone remember how many points they had in a game ??? . look at my stats and tell me what i should do.

This is really getting frustrading.         My BF2 gaming name is      NITE-2

THANX GUYS
I had the same problem with Meritious Unit.. when I went for vet medic I had like 40+ teampoints nearly every round and I know for a fact some of those rounds lasted longer than 30 minutes. In a squad the whole time, not leader (not sure if it matters). Was never awarded it. It really bugged me because it seemed like everyone had meirtious unit, and several people I know got it as their first ribbon/first game played O_o. I just got it recently on a Leviathan round that ended up lasting awhile. Had 30 points from caps and went medic and got the last 10 from the fighting on the pier. Got it literally 3 seconds before the round ended. Was afraid it wouldn't count. I dunno what to tell ya besides keep trying.

Of course, also make sure it's teampoints and not global points. May seem like an obvious answer. Just only 40 points from flag capping/defending reviving/healing/resupplying/repairing and kill assists.
NITE-2
+2|6712|Michigan, USA
ok, thanx guys. I just thought i was doing something wrong. Its just that i should have had that meritious unit ribbon a long time ago, lol
NITE-2
+2|6712|Michigan, USA
I have one more question, How do you see the team points, lol
I was working on global points i believe. How do i see team points, just to make
sure im looking at the rite points. Sorry if that sound like a dumn ass question, lol

thanx again
Pineapple_Pez
+2|6752
I just got the legion of merit ribbon today, so far it hasnt showed up in my stats.  This is probably a common problem and answered already, but will it show up eventually when stats are updated?  Just thought this would be a good place to ask.
NITE-2
+2|6712|Michigan, USA
It should post sometime today, i have had that problem on some of my other ribbons.
And some of them have showed up in about 5 minutes or rite after a map.
I just hope i can get my ribbons i dont have. How do you see teams points in a match ???
I guess im not looking at the rite points, i htink im looking a global points, lol
Im sure this sounds like a dumn question, lol
madsmao
+0|6802|Copenhagen, Denmark

NITE-2 wrote:

It should post sometime today, i have had that problem on some of my other ribbons.
And some of them have showed up in about 5 minutes or rite after a map.
I just hope i can get my ribbons i dont have. How do you see teams points in a match ???
I guess im not looking at the rite points, i htink im looking a global points, lol
Im sure this sounds like a dumn question, lol
Any question is a fair question.
When you are in-game you see your team score in the second column from the left. Right after your global score.
NITE-2
+2|6712|Michigan, USA
thanx , ill look for later on, maybe ill get these ribbons in one night, lol     NOT !!!!!
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6773
if you don't know where the team points are on the tab screen, how would you know that make 40+ a round? for the meritorious unit ribbon go on a server that is at like 1/2 full and the rounds are guaranteed to last pretty long.

another thing i have noticed is that sometimes awards do not register immediately in game. when i made my basic command, i hit 40 points and nothing happened so i kept going and it showed up when i hit 44 points. today i made my valorious unit ribbon and it didn't show up when i hit 45 teamwork points, so i went on and it showed up at 48.

you just got to remember that it's a computer game and there are bound to be glitches. just keep on keepin' on and try for the awards again. the requirements for these 2 ribbons are not that difficult, so it shouldn't be too much of a bother to try again.

Last edited by DeltaForceWarrior (2005-12-19 21:20:31)

Chris_da_sniper_boy
+0|6688
i have the same problem, i got the highest teamwork score of 55 and still didnt get the ribbon, iv done it multiple times in different servers and still no luck

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard