nitroglycerin [SWE]
+0|6697|Falsterbo Sweden
I'm a noob and about to buy some parts for my computer which my friends has been payed to build, and I wonder what CPU is.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6814|Germany / Saxony
Lol? Central Processing Unit

Last edited by Eckzack (2005-12-17 04:19:03)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
nitroglycerin [SWE]
+0|6697|Falsterbo Sweden
yeah I know but is it like a motherboard or what?
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6719|Netherlands
its the processor and you put in on the motherbord...

and isnt it handy for yoy to let someone buy and build your pc???
Nehil
+3|6701|South Sweden (NOT SWITZERLAND)
CPU stands for Central Processing Unit as someone already said. It processes the data for all applications. Think of it as the brain in a body. A CPU takes data from your HD/DVD/CD and stores the data in the RAM. But you can't fit all of it in the RAM and the RAM resets every time you restart your computer. Thats why we have HDs. After getting the data it processes it to something useful like calibrating how a tank will move when someone hits it.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Also, if you didn't know what a CPU is, you're not yet ready to build a PC by your self. There are a lot of little things to do with actually physically putting the components together that, if you aren't experienced, can cause you to ruin a system. I highly suggest you get someone to help you out, or you take some time with an old system and disasemble it and reassemble it to get an idea how things go together.
Leatherface-TCM
The Saw is Family
+0|6791

nitroglycerin [SWE] wrote:

I'm a noob and about to buy some parts for my computer which my friends has been payed to build, and I wonder what CPU is.

chuyskywalker wrote:

Also, if you didn't know what a CPU is, you're not yet ready to build a PC by your self. There are a lot of little things to do with actually physically putting the components together that, if you aren't experienced, can cause you to ruin a system. I highly suggest you get someone to help you out, or you take some time with an old system and disasemble it and reassemble it to get an idea how things go together.
His "friend" has been paid to build it for him
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6816|Australia

chuyskywalker wrote:

he aint buildin it his friend is
so why dont u just go watch ur friend build it and ask him all these questions
thats what my friends do when i build them one... but they r just dumb and still dont know

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard