jugobeer
+18|6471
As a sqad leader i frequentely use the beacon, but there is one thing i'm not sure "dont flame me i have search and did not find the answer".

if i have my beacon somewhere, the only way i can place another one is if it destroyed ans the next time ill spawn i will have a new one to place.

true or false

i can destroyed it myself or wait for enemy to destroyed it!

Can i go pick it back?  did not test it yet!
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6654|Wigan. Manchester. England.
You can pick it back up, shoot it, or a team mate can or an emeny can.
jugobeer
+18|6471

scottomus0 wrote:

You can pick it back up
Same way, like switching kit i imagine!   Thank a lot, +1 for the fast answer...
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6566|UK

Beacon's anoy me, cause often I find my self wantin to place one, but cant as I have one already placed elsewhere, and knowone wants to go destory it, if its at a caped silo/flag.  I think they should do what happens with med and ammo packs, place another, the already placed one explodes.
jugobeer
+18|6471

Bell wrote:

I think they should do what happens with med and ammo packs, place another, the already placed one explodes.
I think it would be too strong!
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6712|UK
use it with eggs and sausages for a nice breakfast
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6405|New York
don't forget hash browns. mmmmmm taters.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6491|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
HEY UM, i got the squad leader beacon upgrade thing, how do i deploy it, i was squad leader and i tried using it but it wouldnt let me....what do i do???
[RDH]Warlord
Quakecon Attendee
+17|6676|SLC, Utah, USA
need to be a squad leader with at least one person in your squad.

If you met the above requirement, then I don't know why
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6777
There's a large glitch with the beacons. Sometimes when they get destroyed (often by orbital strikes) they register as still there - so you can't place one, and there isn't one on the ground. your squad cant spawn on you either. The only thing you can do is wait for the round to end.
Zukabazuka
+23|6702
If you allready have placed a squad beacon you need to either take it up or destroy it to be able to place out the last one.
StevenBullen
+1|6811
I love the radar drone... squad beacon does have its uses tho...
Green Jello
+47|6650|Reno, NV
How can you tell the difference between friendly and enemy beacons? They all seem to show up as green for me.
strikeman67
+5|6630

Talon wrote:

There's a large glitch with the beacons. Sometimes when they get destroyed (often by orbital strikes) they register as still there - so you can't place one, and there isn't one on the ground. your squad cant spawn on you either. The only thing you can do is wait for the round to end.
To solve this "feature," you need to start a new squad.  My clanmates on the SKS server do this when the problem occurs.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6777

strikeman67 wrote:

Talon wrote:

To solve this "feature," you need to start a new squad.  My clanmates on the SKS server do this when the problem occurs.
I lead pubbers - I doubt they will be so happy to join my new squad...
strikeman67
+5|6630

Talon wrote:

strikeman67 wrote:

Talon wrote:

To solve this "feature," you need to start a new squad.  My clan mates on the SKS server do this when the problem occurs.
I lead pubbers - I doubt they will be so happy to join my new squad...
I just recently joined SKS.  I have played BF2/BF2142 as a pubber.  I have always joined squads and have lead them.  I have found that if you are a good squad leader (giving orders), players will join your squad.  On the SKS server and other servers I have played on, the server rules are squad up or be the first to be kicked to make room for clan members.  Now with the point bonus that BF2142 has introduced, players are more likely to join squads.  Just go over VOIP to say creating new squad so you can re-spawn on me, and/or invite them to the new squad.
jugobeer
+18|6471

ELITE-UK wrote:

HEY UM, i got the squad leader beacon upgrade thing, how do i deploy it, i was squad leader and i tried using it but it wouldnt let me....what do i do???
You have to put it in kit, you have to be leader, you need member in your sqad.

If it destroy, you have to re-spawn (die then respawn to get the opportunity to redeploy it)

hope it help
zeidmaan
+234|6432|Vienna

nope you can get resupplied. Same as ammo or anything else

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard