Green Jello
+47|6653|Reno, NV
Ok, this is how I understand the awards in BF2142

- MEDALS: Awarded only once each and gives no career points.
- BADGES: Awarded only once each and gives career points.
- PINS: Awarded many times and gives career points.

Is that correct? I guess mainly, I'm wondering if the badges can be earned more than once each. Thanks.
StevenBullen
+1|6813
I have heard of people getting repeat badges... a bug no doubt. But I havent personally rcvd 2 of the same badges. So who knows....

I am not certain on other medals... but the first, second and third medal you do not rcv any career points.
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6485|Melbourne - Home of Football
That is correct, I have been awarded one basic badge again, for extra career points, but that's just a stats server bug.
Green Jello
+47|6653|Reno, NV
That's why I'm mostly confused. I thought only the pins could be repeated, but I know a guy who claims to get them over and over.
Janysc
+59|6703|Norway

Green Jello wrote:

That's why I'm mostly confused. I thought only the pins could be repeated, but I know a guy who claims to get them over and over.
Bug with stat server. Have gotten the Assault badge three times or so...
Buzerk1
+44|6856

Green Jello wrote:

It's a bug....
tupla_s
+455|6612|Finland
You're missing ribbons

And I have gotten the "parachute ribbon" three times and still don't have it, but I got the point's from them though

Last edited by tupla_s (2006-11-06 10:56:51)

Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6780
- MEDALS: Awarded only once each and gives no career points.
- BADGES: Awarded only once each and gives career points (can get Basic, Vet and Expert) (20-1000)
- PINS: Awarded many times and gives career points. (5-20)
- RIBBONS: Awarded only once each and gives career points (20-2000)
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6542
i got valorous unit ribbon twice last night, 2000 points each time
ive also gotten the good conduct ribbon like 3 or 4 times and a bunch of badges more than once.
free career points ftw
Janja
Jiggaboo Jones
+11|6402|FLOOR E DUH

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

i got valorous unit ribbon twice last night, 2000 points each time
ive also gotten the good conduct ribbon like 3 or 4 times and a bunch of badges more than once.
free career points ftw
hot damn 2000 career points. i thought the rewards were gonna stay panzy at like 20 or 30 points. i cant wait. and yes ive gotten titan attacker badge or watever its called to many times to count
CackNBallz
+45|6762|Toronto, Canada
The Good Conduct Ribbon could be received multiple times for every 50 hours sometimes. Stats server bugs FTW!
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6677|Devil's Perch
Well, as others said already: badges and ribbons can be received. You know you might be up for a round of many career points, if you enter a server and don't have your usual rank BUT unlocks.
I suppose the BF Gestapo will sooner or later call this statpadding or abuse of game mechanisms and have us all reset.

Should that occur, I'll probably handcuff myself to the entrance door of the EA headquarters and go on a hunger strike. *lol*
Proud member of a dead community.
zeidmaan
+234|6435|Vienna

Sometimes when you connect you wont have any unlocks and you will show as private. Then you can get the badges/ribbons etc again.
But I dont think that they count again. I mean when that happens to me I get over 1000 sometimes over 2000 points (some pins with small IAR requirements) but I never ranked up when I got it or later when I loged in again.
Maybe If I get realy bored Ill do the math and see if theres 5-6K of extra points but I doubt it....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard