Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6688|NT, like Mick Dundee

Commander HEX code glitch anyone? Doesn't this look slightly similar? Remember when those spanish dudes found it and we had people with 16,000,000 points overnight?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6794|Rotherham, England
Off Topic @ Flecco: If you want it back it's here m8. https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h225/Axcel3/Leetspeak.gif
Dangles91
+7|6414
i have seen him doing his glitch recently , cant make heads or tails of it but what i do know is:
1) He is commander when he is doing it.
2)He hovers over the back of the enemy titan
3)He uses the AT kit
4) There is more than one person doing it, search for "IFOUNDAGLITCH(2,3,4)" and they all do it at the same time.

i asked him what the glitch was, he told me i had to pay 15 british. Told him where to put it of course.

This may shed a bit of light on the situation
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6816

shlodd wrote:

i think he found a glitch and he is trying to point it out. hence, the name.
Ah, Mr. Obvious had joined the discussion.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6591

Chou wrote:

They have learned from their BF2 experience.
You are no longer anonymous.
pb_guid is connected to all accounts in BF2, therefore you're not anomymous there. If you hack with one account dont wonder if you get banned with all others.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6558|Edmonton Alberta

Towelly wrote:

cableguy619 wrote:

um he has 27000 + hours not 1.5 hours..1.5 is team play....but thats alot of hours..haha
He mashed the screeny (way to confuse people stratz )

Move all of the left column down and things will make sense
its a bit screwy with mspaint but i will try and fix it... and i did this right before i went to bed so gimmie a break
The Last Black Winegum
Mmmm! Winegums
+52|6629|Lancashire, UK
he's number 1 now...... that's gotta attract someones attention at EA.
jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

thats why they tied the soldiers to a general account ninja..

i think Chou is on the ball with this one..
QFT, all they have to do is ban your account then you can't log in to retrieve your soldiers. All gone!
So then whats stopping me from going down to Ea and stabbing the guy who banned it in the face with a knife?
StevenBullen
+1|6817
Well lets hope when they sort this person out they sort out all you noobs using the exploits.... Fkin earn rank..........
l41e
+677|6671

jord wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

thats why they tied the soldiers to a general account ninja..

i think Chou is on the ball with this one..
QFT, all they have to do is ban your account then you can't log in to retrieve your soldiers. All gone!
So then whats stopping me from going down to Ea and stabbing the guy who banned it in the face with a knife?
The law.
jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.

k30dxedle wrote:

jord wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

The law.
Right now i'm breaking 3 laws.

Police aren't here,so one shouldn't make a differance.

I am the Law-The Judge
l41e
+677|6671

jord wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

jord wrote:

The law.
Right now i'm breaking 3 laws.

Police aren't here,so one shouldn't make a differance.

I am the Law-The Judge
straz_mataz
Banned
this guys stats are now wiped.......but how did he do it?
[RDH]Warlord
Quakecon Attendee
+17|6682|SLC, Utah, USA
might have cracked the titan air drop point?  so when people drop on the enemy titan from his dropship (which nobody does) it gives him insane amounts of points?
encoded_evil
+1|6681|Gent

straz_mataz wrote:

this guys stats are now wiped
I don't think he cares about his stats otherwise his nick would not have been IFOUNDAGLITCH

Actually he's helping EA by mentioning it

for that he gets my +1
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6407|San Jose CA.
LMAO he only killed 3 times. hahaha
StevenBullen
+1|6817

encoded_evil wrote:

Actually he's helping EA by mentioning it
I agree. Bet they havent wiped all the ammo padders at the same time... WHICH COULDNT BE THAT HARD TO DO>...... EA piss me off...............
straz_mataz
Banned
if you look at the leaderboard now theres a few people called bftest## padding with this glitch with insane spm's
must be ea finding out for themselves how it is actually being done....

i guarantee with this new glitch that the new patch is going to be delayed until they figure out how to fix it
tupla_s
+455|6615|Finland

straz_mataz wrote:

if you look at the leaderboard now theres a few people called bftest## padding with this glitch with insane spm's
must be ea finding out for themselves how it is actually being done....

i guarantee with this new glitch that the new patch is going to be delayed until they figure out how to fix it
I'm pretty sure they're going to remove something, 'cos they can't find any other way to fix it
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6673|Keyboard

MDFSpacePhantom wrote:

LMAO he only killed 3 times. hahaha
For 3 kills he must have killed jesus, allah and buddha
Scratch[USA]
+105|6570
Say good bye to Titan mode

J/K
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6616|Lexington, Kentucky
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7537 … jx0fy4.png

Did some work on the alignment for you. Should make things more clear.

Last edited by Anfidurl (2006-11-06 11:14:49)

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6745|Oregon
from what ive been readin here leads me to belive that the glitch he found is one that i found and reported to BFROE/EA/GAMESPY about 2 weeks ago. i will not go into details on how to do it, but you do not have to be commander (someone mentioned this above). i totally agree with what these guys are doing. i feel that when i sent in my information to the people i did, i got no response and noone cared. i was actually thinking of doing something similar to get someones attention, as it is a major bug and will no doubt be exploited as people figure out how to do it (as im sure they will after this guy). bravo whoever this is...maybe someone will do something about this bug now...
HellGuard99
+2|6548
i just played with him and i was going crazed over him like "OMFG I WANT YOUR AUTOGRAPH" and then he said he got reset
ifoundaglitch
+3|6405
ok i told dice and it is being fixed in the next patch(hopefully)

this was to prove a point not for personal gain

and lol hell thanks for pointing out it was on here

Last edited by ifoundaglitch (2006-11-06 14:34:32)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard