An appropriate Islamic method13%13% - 24
Other (please specify)19%19% - 35
Total: 179
jonsimon
+224|6503

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Have his sentence commuted to life imprisonment in solitary confinement. Death is the easy way out. It would be more punishing to let him suffer his final days languishing in a cell - he's had a full life at this point (he's nearly 70) - keeping him from his date with death will just prolong his agony.
QFT, making him sit in a cell by himself for the rest of his life is far worse than death by hanging, IMO
better yet....dont even put him in a cell...build a retanglular prism of 2 foot thick concrete giving him an 1 inch(2.5 ish cm) of movement
Yes! Lets be just like the nazis!

lowing wrote:

syrin gas poisoning
Yes! Lets be just like him!

Idiots, the lot of you. Sentence him to prison, or kill him through lethal injection or a requested alternative provided not cruel or unusual. Just like anyone else.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

jonsimon wrote:

Idiots, the lot of you. Sentence him to prison, or kill him through lethal injection or a requested alternative provided not cruel or unusual. Just like anyone else.
I'm confused at the overuse of the phrase "cruel and unusual." Many things in life are cruel, though usual. Cruel and unusual would probably be sticking his head in a sealed chamber and turning it into a vacuum.
jonsimon
+224|6503

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

I'm confused at the overuse of the phrase "cruel and unusual." Many things in life are cruel, though usual. Cruel and unusual would probably be sticking his head in a sealed chamber and turning it into a vacuum.
Good thing I used the phrase 'cruel or unusual.'
power9787
+10|6589
just torture shit out of him and let him live with kurds beating shit out of him eevryday
Shmizmar
+6|6689|Los Angeles
Just put a damn bullet in his head.
Ben>You
+90|6534
Tie bricks to his feet and bound his hands, throw him in a mouth high pool.
power9787
+10|6589
give me karma damn it and give me 200
how do you put where are you from on the reply
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command
Here's the video from the verdict if anyone wants to see it.

Last edited by ATG (2006-11-05 19:57:54)

ozzie_johnson
+98|6665|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
let the iraq people stone him to death
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6466|behind my rifle
poison gas, so its nice and slow
PRiMACORD
+190|6633|Home of the Escalade Herds
He should be left to rot in jail with a sprinkling of torture at random times.

The types of torture would be derived from what he used on his people.

Death is the easy way out.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6710|New York

jonsimon wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

QFT, making him sit in a cell by himself for the rest of his life is far worse than death by hanging, IMO
better yet....dont even put him in a cell...build a retanglular prism of 2 foot thick concrete giving him an 1 inch(2.5 ish cm) of movement
Yes! Lets be just like the nazis!

lowing wrote:

syrin gas poisoning
Yes! Lets be just like him!

Oh Ok and he shouldnt DIE like he executed people? How about his henchmen or women Doctor death ring any bells? Public beheadings? Shit like that? The people effected deserve there day. Screw him and his painless death.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6729|Sydney, Australia
Hanging... it was good enough for the german war criminals.

If anyone wants a painful idea, then they should take a look at a medieval technique...

The prisioner is tied to a large wheel, arms and legs spread apart. The executioner then carefully breaks every bone in their legs and arms. Then, the wheel and the prisioner are hung over a fire. Their weight is pulling down on the broken bones, creating excrutiating pain while they slowly burn to death...

But that would be a little illegal.

Mcminty.
Chillay-14
+21|6686
He sould be dropped on a desertied island and monetered so he doesnt exape n film it as a tv show

Alsama Survivour... See watch kills him 1st n place bets... Starvation? Snakes? Spiders? Angry People Boating To The Island To Torture Him? Drowning? Posioning?

U get my drift lol
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS
Crucification is evil enough if you want it. Choked by your own tongue with your lungs squashed by the weight of your body pushing down, and the force of you legs pushing up (incidentally your arms and legs are getting torn internally). Not to mention the nails driven through your bones.

A nasty process, usually takes about three days.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6588|Melbourne, Australia.
Solitary confinement.
beerface702
+65|6701|las vegas
firing squad is too easy and painless

short noose hanging or standard noose is the way to go, or a long drop ..but that's to quick

short noose is one of the most painfull ways to die, eyes pop out slowly, your tongue, your veins and blood vessels pop, sometimes over a hour period if your unlucky and your neck doesnt snap right away.

anyway for people saying he should get life? what life he is almost dead! i give the guy maybe 12 years of life left. HE would be a celebrity if he was in prison

hang 'em high
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

jonsimon wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Good thing I used the phrase 'cruel or unusual.'
Good thing I said 'the overuse,' and not 'your overuse.' Your use of 'cruel or unusual' reminded me of 'cruel and unusual.'

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-11-06 00:24:54)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

lowing wrote:

Marconius wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Not to mention that he'd then be able to give his account of how the US had treated him...
yeah, the poor guy, live it to a liberal to come running to Saddams defense.
Defence? Are you serious? What I suggest is far crueller than the quick and easy release he will have through execution.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6630|Little Bentcock

Bertster7 wrote:

Hung, drawn and quatered.

They've got the hanging part right, but it's a bit bland, needs the rest to liven it up a bit.

(I would've gone for firing squad, but if that's what he wants we can't be having that)
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6654
We should put him on an episode of PUNK'd. We would have a team of actors break into Saddam's cell and "rescue" him. Just when he thinks he's finally escaped, Ashton Kutcher comes out and they proceed with the hanging.

https://us.ent4.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/tv/photos/e6/9e/503631.jpg

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-11-06 01:05:58)

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6772|mansfield
he should be gassed and see how he likes it the shit .
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6395|Vancouver, BC, Canada

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

We should put him on an episode of PUNK'd. We would have a team of actors break into Saddam's cell and "rescue" him. Just when he thinks he's finally escaped, Ashton Kutcher comes out and they proceed with the hanging.

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/tv … 503631.jpg
Lol! +1
That being siad I voted for an appropriate islamic method.

Last edited by SilentscoutIX (2006-11-06 01:11:12)

SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6569|Cheshire, UK
Do medevil - hung drawn and quartered - The good british old fashioned way... Hang you, slice you in the middle so your guts fall out, Your still alive until they attach your arm and legs to four different horses and rip you in to pieces...

Details of the punishment

Until 1870, the full punishment for the crime was to be "hanged, drawn, and quartered" in that the convict would be:

1. Dragged on a hurdle (a wooden frame) to the place of execution. (drawn)
   2. Hanged by the neck, but removed before death (hanged).
   3. Disembowelled, and the genitalia and entrails burned before the victim's eyes (often mistaken for drawing).[1]
   4. Beheaded and the body divided into four parts (quartered).

Typically, the resulting five parts (i.e., the four quarters of the body and the head) were gibbeted (put on public display) in different parts of the city, town, or, in famous cases, country, to deter would-be traitors. Gibbeting was abolished in England in 1843.

Pretty graphic
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6629|London, England
Him, G.Bush and Tony Blair in a room. Then they drop a MOAB on them. It isn't exactly painful but it's spectacular. Maybe you could get rid of the room and just drop the MOAB straight on them, maybe you could also make it so the MOAB doesn't exactly explode....but it just falls on them. That's still gotta kill.

https://www.danshistory.com/moab.jpg

But really, he should just be hanged as he will be. Hanged like a common criminal.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard