gearpig
+6|6773|SoCal
I was on a Titan map and the shields were down so most the fighting was close inside the Titan. I kept running into some guys in one of the hallways trying to get to a console and although I'm not a great player, was knocking them off likely by purely frenzied luck. Then one returns and we are like two retards unloading guns and running in circles but unable to kill each other. We then both go to knives and start rushing each other, running in circles and take stabs trying to kill each other. Finally I get the best of him with my knife and kill him and take his dog tags. Nex thing I know, I'm being banned with a message that reads "banning (me) for being a fucking pussy". I tried to re-enter the server but was stopped with a message saying something to the effect of "you have been banned as an admin descision for exessive team killing". Excessive team killing? This server had FF turned off - there was no team killing. This guy was just a sore loser. Sorry for the rant, but I was pissed
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6704|Calgary
moron admin, plain and simple
gearpig
+6|6773|SoCal
Yea, the server was called  BATTLE NET [FF=OFF] , just FYI.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6492|Somewhere else

Consider it a favor, if you are permanentally banned, it saves you the trouble of dominating a round in thier server in the future, only to get kicked again for some asinine reason, which would really ruin your day.
Fear58
+3|6703
Gearpig, you think you remember the name of the dude? I'd show him his seat for ya. I'd love to tell an admin whats up.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6457|Australia.
Yeah, It seems admins abuse their power...alot.

I was once playing on a server, I had a score of 89, with only 5 tickets to go, the Admin on the other team kicked me (because his score was 81).  With an excuse of "Using foul language".
So, I missed out on a Gold Star, and my expert Sniper badge.

P.S. APM Mines are great when fighting in the Titan, If I know i'm going down, I just drop both of them towards the enemy.
gearpig
+6|6773|SoCal

Fear58 wrote:

Gearpig, you think you remember the name of the dude? I'd show him his seat for ya. I'd love to tell an admin whats up.
Yep, I still have his dog tags Capt_Frog
Zukabazuka
+23|6697

gearpig wrote:

Fear58 wrote:

Yep, I still have his dog tags Capt_Frog
That's the best way to get revenge, after you where banned from his server and he needs to find you to get your dogtag.

Last edited by Zukabazuka (2006-10-27 02:33:17)

Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6753

May  I direct you to this thread.
Zukabazuka
+23|6697
Ehm that's is for BF2 this game is BF2142 not the same
CaptainMack
Ye Ol'e Pirate Pub<3
+5|6442|#bf2s (Just next to maef)
I'm gonna remember that servername
Dr_3V|L
+51|6737|Twente, The Netherlands
In bf2, I was playing with only shock paddles, owned the admins a few times and got banned. Getting banned for owning noob admins is fun.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6733|Sydney, Australia

Zukabazuka wrote:

Ehm that's is for BF2 this game is BF2142 not the same
How does a different version of a battlefield game change the fact that there are some dickhead admins out there?

It doesn't.

May I direct you to www.bfroe.com. Not that is BF, not BF2. That link will bring you to a form that you can fill in. In the drop down menu, simply choose "abusive admin" in the violations column.

Also, because we can't actually do anything here, I am going to close this thread.

Good luck bringing them to justice,
Mcminty.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6790|Long Island
man i just hate it when admins are gay and abuse their power.  they break their own server rules and its ok, meanwhile if i broke the same rule he just broke, i would get kicked without warning.

THEY ARE THE PUSSIES, NOT US
RGP_Rommel
+1|6471
That's pretty funny I too was banned from that same server! Came in and they were on our titan, well I went good ol' Recon, with some APm's and demo packs. Thow out some demo packs bam kills 5, though out another pack bam another 5 kills. Then I see a warning RGP_Rommel cheating. Then one guy runs over my APM, next thing I knew I was banned for team killing! Come to think of it I was on that server when that happend to you. Or maybe it was someone else. If so yeah that admin can't take getting owned!

My squad m8 was playing that server tonight knifed a guy, and capped the silo, was on his way to the next one. And he was banned for team killing!!!

Point is that server really sucks, anyone kills the admin they are banned for it!

I hope you report them for it! And hope the guy looses his server!

Last edited by RGP_Rommel (2006-10-28 04:09:50)

JoeFriday
Git 'Er Dun
+23|6452|Canada
just morons thats all...find a new server
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6457|Australia.

RGP_Rommel wrote:

Point is that server really sucks, anyone kills the admin they are banned for it!
Yeah, Admins who abuse their powers are little noobs.

Last week, I was gunning the Mi-28 on Oman, got about 25 kills to no deaths, next thing I know, my chopper's been rammed by a noob Admin in a F-35...All because I killed him  times. Got kicked.

Reason = Abusive behaviour...and I didn't even press J, K or L the whole round.

Last edited by Macca (2006-11-03 17:00:13)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6609|Seattle

!b gearpig did pwnz0r teh admin too much!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Fabbi_Kanin
+46|6612
BFROE havent worked well for me. I submitted like 10 guys who were 100% statpadders in BF2 and they still havent removed them Well anyway these kind of admins are just sad. Haven't really experienced this in BF but I remember my time playing CS when I had afavourite server that unfortunately was ran by an asshole. He installed an admin plugin and set me on fire or made a rocket of me everytime I played (means I died fast every round). Lame
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6532
I was banned on joining that server for "Unknown rank- possible statpadder".

I'm only a captain silver.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6654|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
anything above cheif petty officer gold doesn't show up in BF2142CC..
instead it is replaced by a (?)
they're pissing their pants over nothing.
$kildatank123$
+4|6419|AtlAntIC oCeAn
lol i got banned cuz i own3d the admin with a knife (poor sport)
Magius5.0
+106|6393|UMass Amherst
Similar story on the = DS = clan server (death squad or something retarded) tonight.  I was PAC on Cerebre Landing and trying desperately to take the office ruins cap point, racking up numerous kills.  I was seriously owning with the Assault kit and Baur, supporting my team, the works; unfortunately, every time I tried to advance, there were guys popping up all over the place; true insanity fighting.  Next thing I know, I get kicked for 'spawn camping'.  I jump back in, and tell the admins I was indeed not...I hate the very principle of spawn-camping, it's so goddamn rude.  so when he tells me 'thats what they told me in vent' I go 'bullcrap I never spawn camp, no offense meant.'  Mind you, it's tough to spawn camp when you're on the offense team.  Threatens to ban me for mouthing off...cheap pricks.  They were just pissed because I resulted in more enemy casualties than any THREE of my other teammates.  It woulda been funnier if they had banned me.  Something to add to my wall of shame, 'banned because I'm better than the eight-year-old retard admins.'  (Note, I had something like 100 points, with 66 kills, 22 deaths)

The principle for 'I own the server, therefore I can do whatever the **** I want' is so bogus.  People should have their servers yanked for repeated reports of admin abuse.  Sic Semper Tyrranus!  (karma to whoever knows what this means)

*dang typos*

Last edited by Magius5.0 (2006-11-18 19:35:47)

psH
Banned
+217|6396|Sydney
yeah i hate pussies who do that, especially when people think your hacking.

And you have a good point there Magius, admins shouldn't have complete power to kick people for no reason, and they should get warnings for doing stuff like this. Is there a complaint/report system EA has thought about?

https://img241.imageshack.us/img241/227/pwnedit6.png
if taht was funny, give me karma too.

Last edited by Doms (2006-11-18 21:06:15)

Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6457|Australia.

Doms wrote:

yeah i hate pussies who do that, especially when people think your hacking.

And you have a good point there Magius, admins shouldn't have complete power to kick people for no reason, and they should get warnings for doing stuff like this. Is there a complaint/report system EA has thought about?

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/227/pwnedit6.png
if taht was funny, give me karma too.
...That is why I play World of Warcraft.

No Admin kicks.
No accusations of hacks.
And no competition.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard