LG-MindBullets
+10|6720|Kirkland, WA
Ok, all of us play BF2 for our own reasons. Some just for fun, others for watching their stats grow. But deep down I think we can all admit that there is a particular stat that we hold above all others that we try to strive to improve. For some it's KDR, SPM, or KPM. For others it's the particular KDR of a weapon like carbines or assault rifles. Others may prize their teamwork or combat score.

For me personally it's my win/loss ratio, which admittedly isn't stellar, but is decent considering I barely ever play commander and never (Ok, maybe twice) switch to the winning team at the end of the round. I've realized this because I often play to win rather than to acquire badges and medals or pad my stats. I'll often find myself completely pissed about the way a round is going if my team is losing even if I still get gold on the server and my KDR and SPM are up. On the flipside, I'll enjoy a game more if my team is winning even if my SPM or KDR is below my average for the round or if I don't make it in the top 3 on the server.

So I thought it'd be interesting to have everyone post what their most prized stat is.
SPM, KDR, WLR, KPM, Accuracy?

Edit: Ironically the WLR is the one stat you probably have the least control over, which is why I can find this game to be very maddening at times.

Last edited by LG-MindBullets (2006-11-05 12:20:35)

Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6632|USA
SPM. and my general balance. i dont have any specific kits or vehicles. i have preference, but it doesnt influence my gameplay.
SAS-Lt.Phoenix
Banned
+8|6402|Brooklyn, New York
e-Penis size. 832976516829315264919270612592016293519264512693 inches and growing!
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA
Mind Bullets, I'd have to agree with you 100% I am a teamplayer and only want to see my team win. The only time I care about my own personal stats is when I join midway into the game and we only have about 50 tickets left opposed to the enemy's 200, then I'll just play for personal gain, but next round it's all about the team. My one stat I really want to see rise and stay high is my AT k:d ratio and SMG k:d ratio, those two are the only I really care about.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6584|England
Probs my heli stats (heli medal - even though thats not a stat)
eagles1106
+269|6583|Marlton, New Jersey.
Driver Points lolz
nlsme
+48|6415|new york
same with the wl ratio ill adapt and only switch if i join a losing team at the END of the battle.Or ill quite and rejoin after that round is over.ive helped my team come back from 200 points down to win more then once so i will try if there is time but if i join and only have 20 or 30 tickets left and they have most of theirs i wont let that happen
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6385
stats dont have a good stat.  Best way to tell wich is bets is probly spm but that means they could just be medi whore and not help team at all.  I like win//loss ratio
greenhaven
+47|6465
I'm very proud of my armor KD.
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6385

greenhaven wrote:

lmao 2 -1
Whodofart
+11|6442|U.S.A.
I would have to say my team work points, especially my Flag cap points.  But inregards to my kit usage, when i first started i was gung-ho medic all the way, only problem was my KDR suffered dramitically because of it.  I just recently got my medic KDR abouve 1 .  Now i am trying to equal out my Kit times, so i can obtain my expert badges all around the same time.  I don't know, thats just the way i wanna do it.

As of my other stats, i am consistantly trying to improve them.
Thump-GoA-
Thump the ARTY finder!!
+31|6660
1.  WLR
2.  SPM - getting better
3.  WLR on Whorelord - love that map.
4.  Flag caps. - cap whore

Last edited by Thump-GoA- (2006-11-05 12:32:18)

Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6546|the best galaxy
I want to Win, and want a good K/D ratio for my personal honour.
The rest is just odd numbers really.
Sometimes You see players sacrificing their K/D ratio to capture flags. Respect!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
[11BC]HOOT
+4|6513
The K/D ratio is very important for me...

I like to receive awards too but some of them are very hard to get, only because you need time like expert armor badge (400h !! so ridiculous, i don't have so much time to spend in a Armour vehicle...) or the Meritorious Service Medal (1000 repair points !! maybe if you have many time to loose in stats padding...)  and the best... Medal of Valor ( 5000 driver points are very hard to do with this version of the black hawk)...
Maybe the aviator badge too if u want to do it in a F-35...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6565|England

Winning is key. Like LG-MindBullets, I want to win. I get very pissed off if our team cant hold a single flag. My game evolves around flag capping - since its worth points, gets you lots of kills and also is a skillful way to earn points without medic whoring. Which is why my SPM is quite high considering I rarely play city maps and I dont play karkand. But, im not worried about my WLR. It is nice to have it high, and I have a 2.21 ratio with it, but you cant do anything about it on most maps. Provided you consistently flag cap, then you are bound to win. FuShe Pass, DV and Songhua are perfect examples. But with worthless / stacked teams, you have no chance.

But WLR is nice, but it doesnt matter that much to me. Its the defibrillator ratio Im trying to get it positive and crossed the 0.4 ratio for it today, with a zap on Great Wall on a Lt.General
You dont see many people with KD's above 0.5 with them...so it would be nice!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
My Accuracy.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America
KDR. As for most everything else I can't control it. I can't control if the team that I am on sucks and we can't ever win; I can't control how often I come in contact with an enemy if they're avoiding me; I can't control the crappy hitboxes at distance so my bullets hit them.
Master*
Banned
+416|6494|United States
Score Per Minute
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6580|Melbourne, Australia.
Assault Rifle KDR . Would be 3.5 if i started a new account
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6632|USA

leetkyle wrote:

My Accuracy.
your not serious are you?
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

I value my KDR as support (about 1.2 sumthing)
Claymore KDR (12)
Armor KDR (about 3 I think, not sure)

Last edited by ryan_14 (2006-11-05 15:56:22)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland

Naughty_Om wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

My Accuracy.
excuse me? pulling it up from 19% and still going up..
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6472|Kakanien
team kills
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6402|Alberta, Canada

greenhaven wrote:

Well, I'm very proud of my armor KD.
More-so of my plane skills. I'm not the best, but I'm pretty good.

But mostly my knife K/D.  Pretty much 18th place in Canada for legitimate statistics.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

Naughty_Om wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

My Accuracy.
An accurate AK-101 guy can be a real pain in the ass.

KDR is pretty important to me. As is SPM. I find a good balance of overall KDR to infantry KDR's quite important though. Can't say you're godly with a 3.0 KDR if your assault rifle KDR is .7

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard