HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6771|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
1) Before you die, select a kit other than the one you already have. Then, after you die, get revived and play with that kit. Rinse and repeat.

2) (I don't know why you'd want to do this) Get a nade launcher, fire it at the ground to kill yourself, and get revived. When you get up, your nade ammo didn't drop by 1 like it normally would and you can press "f" to bring out the nade launcher again and kill yourself again without reloading
rinse and repeat for Meganegative Points

I did both of these while playing with my clanmmates before a round started but I'm guessing that they should both work in a real game.

Last edited by HeadShotAK47 (2006-11-03 20:47:03)

snoogy_beef
Jim Beam is my water...
+8|6673|Gold Coast, Australia

HeadShotAK47 wrote:

1) Before you die, select a kit other than the one you already have. Then, after you die, get revived and play with that kit. Rinse and repeat.
I know, its cool especially when u select the wrong kit to start off with

When you get up, your nade ammo didn't drop by 1 like it normally would and you can press "f" to bring out the nade launcher again.....
I did both of these while playing with my clanmmates before a round started but I'm guessing that they should both work in a real game.
the same works if u die and get revived within a couple of seconds, i believe, well its happened to me, that my ammo went back to full
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6611|England

Yea I noticed both of these last night mucking about on Great Wall....including the nade launcher lol.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6545|so randum
yeh ive noticed the ammo dusnt go down if your killed and revived while guiding a sraw also
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Cbnnttb
+2|6514|USA
they made it so a new kit appears when u are revived to avoid the people that are revived and get no kit
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6594|EUtopia | Austria

Cbnnttb wrote:

they made it so a new kit appears when u are revived to avoid the people that are revived and get no kit
Then they failed bigtime, since I saw a guy running around without a kit again last time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard