Seth Infinite
+3|6710|Houston, The Republic of Texas
When I first got this game I had a problem with my little finger sliding down the side of my mouse and dragging against my mouse pad. A real bummer when you're trying to turn real fast. Anyway, lately I noticed I wasn't having that problem. Got to looking at my mouse and I found a really nice ridge of munge had built up on that side, a perfect fit for my little finger. Needless to say, I'll never clean my mouse again.
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6675|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
Pointless post, should have written it on a piece of paper and read it to yourself....btw, most gaming mouses come with a groove for you to rest or grip it in.
Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA
^qft  anyways i use a dell ball mouse and a razer copperhead
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6817|Australia
lol get rid of ur dumb ball mouse and get an optical one and throw the dumb mouse pad away! and if any nerds out there say optical are slow can bite me and come fight me on the battlefield lol

sif a few miliseconds response is gunna make that much of a difference if any? if its your time to die its your time to die!
Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA
u talkin 2 me or the original poster
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6817|Australia
the one complaining bout his mouse gettin cought the, origional poster?
but u know if i say get an optical mouse someone is bound to say they lag, so i thought id add that comment for anyone thinking that
Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA
just wondering what kind of mouse u got?  i got a dell ball, copperhead and ablack intellimouse(i like this 1 better then the copperhead because it was cheaper).
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6817|Australia
lol i just got some cheap ass microsoft optical mouse.. lol n i like it cause its the only one i got ..
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Where did this concept of optical mice lag come from? I've never heard anyone talk about that...

In fact, the razer series requires special drivers because of the high resolution, and extra power they require...

As for the OP, that was kinda disgusting -- I'd keep that to myself
Leatherface-TCM
The Saw is Family
+0|6792

chuyskywalker wrote:

Where did this concept of optical mice lag come from? I've never heard anyone talk about that...

In fact, the razer series requires special drivers because of the high resolution, and extra power they require...

As for the OP, that was kinda disgusting -- I'd keep that to myself
Not sure about the Optical Mouse lag - have not seen anything on that other than wireless mouse lag but...

The newest Razor Copperhead comes with a small warning "Razer warns that 1,000-Hz mode can impact the PC's performance"

See full article at Tom's Hardware

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard