mr.degman
+10|6436

Ender2309 wrote:

the western europe front would have been a lost cause without US men. most of europe was conquered and just britain remained to fight back, and they were slowly starting to lose.
Learn your history better little boy.
The germans lost enormous with aircraft with the bombing in England because of the British Radar.
And a invasion was FAR away and they with the new submarine radar they coud protect their islands and merchants from submarines. DONT speak before u know the answear
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6503|Connecticut

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

millhous wrote:

I don't think so.  You clearly watch too much Fox News.  You dare to write crap about americans being arrogant and claim you aren't?  Please.  I've been all over the world.  When I first meet someone, I always offer a nice greeting.  Totally free of any type of arrogance.  When they find out i'm american, they immediatly think their better than me and out comea the anti-Bush, anti-war bullshit.  Arrogance....clearly you need to get out of your parents basement and find out what the real world is all about.
Well, I've lived in the states for 4 years, so I think I know what I'm talking about.

to ATG:
Oh, I forgot, you guys did do that beach landing, but then again, so did everyone else.
Of course! How could I not see it??!!! You lived here for four years so that entitles you to make uninformed comments about the entire second world war and it also makes you an expert on American culture. Well according to your rationality, I was in the US Marines for 5 years so I must be an expert on all military tactics. Wait, I got another one! I've been alive for 28 years so I must be an expert on all of humanity. I played little league too, call Alex Rodriguez so I can help him out at third base for next season( I might actualy do better). Go finish downloading Rush into your Ipod and stay away from this thread.
Malloy must go
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6436|Browntown

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

Reading over this thread,and from messaging, you may get the impression that I do not respect Americans, that's not true at all.  I respect your fallen, as you probably respect our fallen. Anyone that dies defending freedom (with the exception of the Germans) deserves to be remembered as a hero.
The Germans at that time were not defending freedom, they were fighting for continental domination and genocide. Amongst other things. They are normal now and peaceful, just in case you havent read the paper in oh, I dont know, sixty fucking years.
They believed they were fighting for freedom from opression (we know this is not the case). Ask any German.

Last edited by Inspect@hDeck (2006-11-05 00:57:43)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6611|132 and Bush

Knight`UK wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

I am not anti-yank but it really annoys me that they think we owe all to them .
More prejudice...
Are you thick or what ??? none of you yanks here have actually admitted that any other countries have helped you out in conflicts and spilled there blood also .

We dont owe you nothing understand???
You are pre-juding all Americans, look up the word prejudice before you retort.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
deeznutz1245
+483|6503|Connecticut
oops ^
Malloy must go
kilgoretrout
+53|6480|Little Rock, AR

Knight`UK wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

More prejudice...
Are you thick or what ??? none of you yanks here have actually admitted that any other countries have helped you out in conflicts and spilled there blood also .

Umm...  You'd be speaking German if it weren't for the US.  And, if we hadn't bought a shit ton of MG and Triumph cars after WWII, your economy would've never recovered.  That being said, I respect the UK because you guys, along with Australia and Canada, are probably the best allies we have in the world.  It just pisses me off when Europeans think Americans are all arrogant.  It's not arrogance, it's the truth.  We saved your ass in WWII (even though we did it because Japan attacked us), and then we saved your economies afterward.  That's fact...
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6712
Can't a goat get over the bridge without some lame troll?

Go play BF2 or POE 2 or "that" futeristic mod in stores now!
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6436|Browntown

Kmarion wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

More prejudice...

You are pre-juding all Americans, look up the word prejudice before you retort.
I don't believe anyone in here has shown real prejudice, some vast generalization, perhaps.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6581|USA

Knight`UK wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

More prejudice...

you're an idiot. this wasn't a "pity us yay america thread!!!!" it was a thread to remember fallen US soldiers, because ATG is american, and over here veterans day is on friday, asshole. go make a thread for fallen british soldiers. i'm willing to bet my left nut that it wouldn't have recieved half the negative attention this thread did.

everybody out in the world loves to bash america, when really its our government you hate. go die in a fire.

for christs sake these are dead men, and for all you know, you're kicking the shit out of the deceased relatives of a mod or something.

btw, for somebody whose country is the birthplace of english, you suck at it.

we don't owe you anything , understand? and its their

if you're going to bash and debate in DS&T, at least use good english.

Last edited by Ender2309 (2006-11-05 00:59:19)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England

Ender2309 wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

ATG wrote:

What the fuck is your point?
Are you disputing what he posted or just being an argumentative prick?
This is debate and serious talk. Okay, you think Americans are stupid, we got that.

If we hadn't gotten involved what would the world be like? or are you too stupid to answer?
The world would be almost exactly the same as it would be today.  The Americans didn't do much in WW1, and in WW2, you guys played a significantly larger part, but were still not necessary for the good guys to win. You won a lot of battles sure, but few actually contributed to the outcome.
hmm...lets remember something here, asshat. there were three major turning points in WWII. one was in Russia, one was in Western Europe, and one was in North Africa.

lets remember another thing here: throughout wwII, the US provided relief and weaponry to european nations

back on to the first one: if the allies had lost just one of those battles, hitler's jet enigne program, his nuclear weapons program, and several other nasty things would have been completed. he needed just 6 months m ore than he had.

the western europe front would have been a lost cause without US men. most of europe was conquered and just britain remained to fight back, and they were slowly starting to lose.

In North Africa, british troops existed that otherwise would not have had the US not been there to free them up.

thats two, count them, two, of the three most important battles in modern history. two battles that would have been almost definately lost had the US not been involved in the war.
Disagree 

UK was not loseing when you entered but suffering from a massive blitz all over the UK,ever heard of the battle of britian ???

We where fighting with a very small force all over the place and streched very thin yet we where holding our own.

I think you will find UK commando's took out the jet programmes and heavy water projects the germans had running .Please correct me if iam wrong .I am sad for the lost the U.S.A went through but dont forget other countries suffered aswell if not worse then the U.S.A
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6685|Belgium

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

not to take away from these soilders deaths, but every country has many soilders that have shed blood in various wars. not just americans.
Very few countries have lost so many for a cause other than their own. America fights for humanity no matter what people say.
Sorry, that's a load of BS. US fights for it's own personal benefit, whether it be a political, economical or military goal, it's still "America first".
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6539|Global Command

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

Can't a goat get over the bridge without some lame troll?

Go play BF2 or POE 2 or "that" futeristic mod in stores now!
Looks like your really one to talk there pal.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England

Ender2309 wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

More prejudice...

you're an idiot. this wasn't a "pity us yay america thread!!!!" it was a thread to remember fallen US soldiers, because ATG is american, and over here veterans day is on friday, asshole. go make a thread for fallen british soldiers. i'm willing to bet my left nut that it wouldn't have recieved half the negative attention this thread did.

everybody out in the world loves to bash america, when really its our government you hate. go die in a fire.

for christs sake these are dead men, and for all you know, you're kicking the shit out of the deceased relatives of a mod or something.

Your telling me not to post when you cant have a disscusion without resorting to name calling and flameing you have just FAILED there buddy in your post .I cant take you serious at all .

Last edited by Knight`UK (2006-11-05 01:02:21)

RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6724|US
I got a chance to talk to the "Candy Bomber" of the Berlin Airlift recently.  I asked him what gave him the idea to drop candy to the children of Berlin.  He told me, "Because they were grateful.  You just want to do more for people who are grateful."  He felt that they deserved better than what they had.  So, he made it his personal mission to do more.  He also said that if someone had demanded something, he would have taken his stuff elsewhere. 

We should all take a que from this.  If you demand something, people do not look kindly on you.  If you are polite and thankful, others will be inclined to do more for you.  Often times, others attitudes of you eminate from your actions and words.

I am not saying that the world should consider itself indebted to America.  I merely believe that some respect should be given to those who earned it.  Earned in blood, in this case.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6581|USA

Knight`UK wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

The world would be almost exactly the same as it would be today.  The Americans didn't do much in WW1, and in WW2, you guys played a significantly larger part, but were still not necessary for the good guys to win. You won a lot of battles sure, but few actually contributed to the outcome.
hmm...lets remember something here, asshat. there were three major turning points in WWII. one was in Russia, one was in Western Europe, and one was in North Africa.

lets remember another thing here: throughout wwII, the US provided relief and weaponry to european nations

back on to the first one: if the allies had lost just one of those battles, hitler's jet enigne program, his nuclear weapons program, and several other nasty things would have been completed. he needed just 6 months m ore than he had.

In North Africa, british troops existed that otherwise would not have had the US not been there to free them up.

thats two, count them, two, of the three most important battles in modern history. two battles that would have been almost definately lost had the US not been involved in the war.
Disagree 

UK was not loseing when you entered but suffering from a massive blitz all over the UK,ever heard of the battle of britian ???

We where fighting with a very small force all over the place and streched very thin yet we where holding our own.

I think you will find UK commando's took out the jet programmes and heavy water projects the germans had running .Please correct me if iam wrong .I am sad for the lost the U.S.A went through but dont forget other countries suffered aswell if not worse then the U.S.A
first, go read a history book. thats all straight from three, count them, three AP world history books.

yes, britain was holding its own, and it took out the jet programs, but in the end, they still were very slowly losing, and by the end of the war, would have lost without the US.

second, you only disagreed with a small portion of my post.

third, read my next post and quit trying to save face.
ATG
Banned

Knight`UK wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

Disagree 

Your  oblivious to this little thing called Lend/Lease.
what I want to know is when are you gape tooth Brits ever gonna pay for that shit?
Lend, means you give it back, lease means you make installments while you use it.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6581|USA

Knight`UK wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Your telling me not to post when you cant have a disscusion without resorting to name calling and flameing you have just FAILED there buddy in your post .I cant take you serious at all .
now you're a hypocrit too.

Knight the retard wrote:

Are you thick or what ???
now i'm not the greatest expert on British colloquialisms, but i do believe that thick means stupid, dumb, moron, or retard.
mr.degman
+10|6436

ATG wrote:

They are not there for oil, or money or politics, they are there for freedom.
And because they where forced to it. Some wanted to go some not.
I belive that you dont want to go to iraq or afganistan or iam totaly sure u wont, i will son get a answear that you would sacrifice all for your country, etc etc. But it is internet u wants to look cool.
deeznutz1245
+483|6503|Connecticut

Knight`UK wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

Disagree 

This thread was started to remember Veterans day coming up this week. It was to honor those who have fallen around the  world and it was a way to remind others we care about them, which is why some of our boys are buried there. It was a Canadien who turned it, very quickly, into an anti America thread by calling us arrogant assholes. Our fight is not with everyone in the world right now in this thread, we were just wondering if you could help us remember our dead with honor, with us. Not against. We didnt start the shit, but like anyother proud nation we will defend our honor till the death.
Malloy must go
kilgoretrout
+53|6480|Little Rock, AR

mr.degman wrote:

i will son get a answear
Can anyone else make sense of this?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6571

ATG wrote:

You were named because of your vile post here;
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=51840

Your hopeless bubs, choke on your hate.
I want to support the soldier not hte war.  What's wrong with that?
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6581|USA

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

Disagree 

This thread was started to remember Veterans day coming up this week. It was to honor those who have fallen around the  world and it was a way to remind others we care about them, which is why some of our boys are buried there. It was a Canadien who turned it, very quickly, into an anti America thread by calling us arrogant assholes. Our fight is not with everyone in the world right now in this thread, we were just wondering if you could help us remember our dead with honor, with us. Not against. We didnt start the shit, but like anyother proud nation we will defend our honor till the death.
you've put into words what i can't. i tip my hat to you.
kilgoretrout
+53|6480|Little Rock, AR

Bubbalo wrote:

ATG wrote:

You want to support the cowards that hide amongst civilians and murder their own countrymen?
ATG
Banned

Bubbalo wrote:

ATG wrote:

Oh, I dunno, maybe it's the soldiers you choose to support;

Bubbalo wrote:

Where can I send one to an insurgent?
But, I suppose you were just making a jesting posts, right? Good, because that sentiment is offensive to me.

Last edited by ATG (2006-11-05 01:13:07)

klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6596|Sweden

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

ATG wrote:

He's refering to Americans dying in far off places, all those countries you list owe their existance to those men under the grass in the photos.
See, this is the problem with typical americans. They are blinded by their own patriotism. They think that everything right in the world, is because of them.  You do realize WW stands for world war right? Until you guys realize you are not the best nation in the world, all of you are going to be assholes.
Now, I just have to say that I love you.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard