ATG
Banned
+5,233|6539|Global Command

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

USA only joined WWWII because of Pearl Harbour. Of course I commend them for dropping their isolationist status and joining but they were initially acting on their own problems, not Europes.
does it really matter? if the USA hadn't intervened when it it did the map would look like this: north/south america, Japan, Germany, and maybe Russia.
This is what I'm talking about. I don't even have to make fun of you anymore, you guys make yourselves look stupid.
What the fuck is your point?
Are you disputing what he posted or just being an argumentative prick?
This is debate and serious talk. Okay, you think Americans are stupid, we got that.

If we hadn't gotten involved what would the world be like? or are you too stupid unintelligent to answer?

Last edited by ATG (2006-11-05 00:35:30)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6611|132 and Bush

Don't sweat them dude they have the poor little beaten red-headed step child syndrome.
Eh?

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-11-05 00:33:16)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
How can Geddy Lee stand it up there?
millhous
+39|6647|OREEGONE, USA

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

See, this is the problem with typical americans. They are blinded by their own patriotism. They think that everything right in the world, is because of them.  You do realize WW stands for world war right? Until you guys realize you are not the best nation in the world, all of you are going to be assholes.
Most nations believe they are the best. You pegged it with the whole patriotism concept. Why is it other nations always target the U.S. when it comes to telling us how "not good" we are. Got nation envy?
No, it's only because you guys are the most arrogant people.
I don't think so.  You clearly watch too much Fox News.  You dare to write crap about americans being arrogant and claim you aren't?  Please.  I've been all over the world.  When I first meet someone, I always offer a nice greeting.  Totally free of any type of arrogance.  When they find out i'm american, they immediatly think their better than me and out comea the anti-Bush, anti-war bullshit.  Arrogance....clearly you need to get out of your parents basement and find out what the real world is all about.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6611|132 and Bush

millhous wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Most nations believe they are the best. You pegged it with the whole patriotism concept. Why is it other nations always target the U.S. when it comes to telling us how "not good" we are. Got nation envy?
I don't think so.  You clearly watch too much Fox News.  You dare to write crap about americans being arrogant and claim you aren't?  Please.  I've been all over the world.  When I first meet someone, I always offer a nice greeting.  Totally free of any type of arrogance.  When they find out i'm american, they immediatly think their better than me and out comea the anti-Bush, anti-war bullshit.  Arrogance....clearly you need to get out of your parents basement and find out what the real world is all about.
He is not arrogant millhouse he is prejudice get it right..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6435|Browntown

ATG wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

does it really matter? if the USA hadn't intervened when it it did the map would look like this: north/south america, Japan, Germany, and maybe Russia.
This is what I'm talking about. I don't even have to make fun of you anymore, you guys make yourselves look stupid.
This is debate and serious talk. Okay, you think Americans are stupid, we got that.

If we hadn't gotten involved what would the world be like? or are you too stupid to answer?
The world would be almost exactly the same as it would be today.  The Americans didn't do much in WW1, and in WW2, you guys played a significantly larger part, but were still not necessary for the good guys to win. You won a lot of battles sure, but few actually contributed to the outcome.

Last edited by Inspect@hDeck (2006-11-05 00:41:12)

ATG
Banned

some moron wrote:

The world would be almost exactly the same as it would be today.  The Americans didn't do much in WW1, and in WW2, you guys played a significantly larger part, but were still not necessary for the good guys to win. You won a lot of battles sure, but few actually contributed to the outcome.
Your insane and uninformed.

Last edited by ATG (2006-11-05 00:40:53)

Inspect@hDeck
+23|6435|Browntown

millhous wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

Well, I've lived in the states for 4 years, so I think I know what I'm talking about.

to ATG:
Oh, I forgot, you guys did do that beach landing, but then again, so did everyone else.

Last edited by Inspect@hDeck (2006-11-05 00:42:11)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England

Bubbalo wrote:

ATG wrote:

America does not offer up these most important sacrifices for nothing.
Yes, how kind of you to defend freedom as and when it suits you.  Need I remind you that it wasn't until after Pearl Harbour that you joined WWII?  And that in Vietnam you supported a corrupt government?  Or that you supported an Iranian dictatorship (in fact, that you've supported many dictatorships)?

If there are any American soldiers who think that I owe them, fuck them.  Australian soldiers don't declare that their people owe them.  They merely expect the same rights as anyone else.

So, ATG, how about you go think about the fact that more Australians died per capita in WWI than any other nation, or the fact that even as the Japanese advanced on Australia our troops held Tobruk for our European allies.  Then how about you stop telling me what I do or don't owe anyone.
I agree it always amazes me how the yanks think they fight and win all wars by themselfs .I agree without there help in ww1 and ww2 things might have turned out different  but it doesnt mean the whole world should be greatful to them as they seem to pick and choose when and if they will enter conflicts.Yet the EXPECT other countries to back them up without hasitating.

I am not anti-yank but it really annoys me that they think we owe all to them .
ATG
Banned
I never said you owe it all to us.
The point was to remind you people of them boyz pushing up daisies. They are not there for oil, or money or politics, they are there for freedom.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6611|132 and Bush

Knight`UK wrote:

More prejudice...
Xbone Stormsurgezz
mr.degman
+10|6436
Plz, the soviet union should have won the war WHITOUT help from the US, BUT they did help them.

In fact we should thanks the communists for our freedom from the nazis , afterall they did all the LARGE sacrifices but still they pushed forward to Berlin.
But say thanks to a communist/russian is someting WRONG in the USA, who is the racist here??
I know dictatorship but Sowhat U dont care u are fom the us and a
But all countries does someting wrong and we all know it.

ps. im not from russia

Last edited by mr.degman (2006-11-05 00:50:24)

N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6450|A drop house

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

ATG wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

If we hadn't gotten involved what would the world be like? or are you too stupid to answer?
Ummm..Invasion of Europe? Invasion of most pacific islands? Support and aid for the allies? Need I go into details?

Mmmm… Back to the history books for you. I doubt the US could have won the war by it self but that said I seriously doubt the allies couldn’t have won it without the  US.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6581|USA

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

ATG wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

hmm...lets remember something here, asshat. there were three major turning points in WWII. one was in Russia, one was in Western Europe, and one was in North Africa.

lets remember another thing here: throughout wwII, the US provided relief and weaponry to european nations

back on to the first one: if the allies had lost just one of those battles, hitler's jet enigne program, his nuclear weapons program, and several other nasty things would have been completed. he needed just 6 months m ore than he had.

the western europe front would have been a lost cause without US men. most of europe was conquered and just britain remained to fight back, and they were slowly starting to lose.

In North Africa, british troops existed that otherwise would not have had the US not been there to free them up.

thats two, count them, two, of the three most important battles in modern history. two battles that would have been almost definately lost had the US not been involved in the war.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6503|Connecticut

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

millhous wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

Well, I've lived in the states for 4 years, so I think I know what I'm talking about.

to ATG:
Oh, I forgot, you guys did do that beach landing, but then again, so did everyone else.
Of course! How could I not see it??!!! You lived here for four years so that entitles you to make uninformed comments about the entire second world war and it also makes you an expert on American culture. Well according to your rationality, I was in the US Marines for 5 years so I must be an expert on all military tactics. Wait, I got another one! I've been alive for 28 years so I must be an expert on all of humanity. I played little league too, call Alex Rodriguez so I can help him out at third base for next season( I might actualy do better). Go finish downloading Rush into your Ipod and stay away from this thread.

Last edited by deeznutz1245 (2006-11-05 00:52:02)

Malloy must go
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6435|Browntown
Reading over this thread,and from messaging, you may get the impression that I do not respect Americans, that's not true at all.  I respect your fallen, as you probably respect our fallen. Anyone that dies defending freedom (with the exception of the Germans) deserves to be remembered as a hero.
ATG
Banned

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

to ATG:
I have to take you for face value and assume your not joking.
What are you, like twelve?
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6435|Browntown

ATG wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

to ATG:
16, actually.
ATG
Banned
It shows.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6581|USA

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

Reading over this thread,and from messaging, you may get the impression that I do not respect Americans, that's not true at all.  I respect your fallen, as you probably respect our fallen. Anyone that dies defending freedom (with the exception of the Germans) deserves to be remembered as a hero.
you've already lost face, you're not going to get it back through this. stick with your side and follow it through, or you'll look ridiculous, like bubbalo.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England

Kmarion wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

More prejudice...
Are you thick or what ??? none of you yanks here have actually admitted that any other countries have helped you out in conflicts and spilled there blood also .

We dont owe you nothing understand???
ATG
Banned

Knight`UK wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

More prejudice...
Are you thick or what ??? none of you yanks here have actually admitted that any other countries have helped you out in conflicts and spilled there blood also .

We dont owe you nothing understand???
Jesus. You ingrate.
I wish we had left you to the third reich.
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6539|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

ATG wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

to ATG:
No, I think he's trying to point out that the it wasn't just the USA in the Normandy Landings. The British and the Canadians were also involved.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6503|Connecticut

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

The Germans at that time were not defending freedom, they were fighting for continental domination and genocide. Amongst other things. They are normal now and peaceful, just in case you havent read the paper in oh, I dont know, sixty fucking years.
Malloy must go
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6435|Browntown

Ender2309 wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

you've already lost face, you're not going to get it back through this. stick with your side and follow it through, or you'll look ridiculous, like bubbalo.
I'm not trying to save face here, I'm just saying. It's the living Americans with the mentality that they are the superior nation that pisses me off.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard