TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6456|Brisbane, Australia

...........doesn't seem to be working? I have got the ten hours with the repair tool, and in BFHQ it has the IAR bit higlighted (confirming this). However, I have got 10 repair points in a round multiple times after the ten hours were reached and have got nothing - whats the deal? Has anyone else had troubles with this badge?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Sniper85
+4|6465
yeh i guess im havin the same problem, i never really thought about it but i have the right amount of time n shit but i aint got it either, im sure it will pop up eventually
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6722|Antarctica
I got it no probs...actually I got it twice. (server crashed the first time)
AoWs-Avantek
+3|6428|New York
I have a question I didn't exacly count how many heals I got but I got about 10 heals which is the requierment for the med hub badge vetaran and didn't get it has anyone got vet heal badge? Oh and also somethings strange I have used the Assault kit for 19 hours and for medic hub it says that it has been used for 37 hours how can I possibly use it for twice as much time as I used the kit... glitch?

All other awards work:
I got these:
Veteran Recon
Veteran Assault
Veteran Squad Leader
Expert Collectors
Expert Explosive Gallantry
Veteran Titan Combat Excellence
Veteran Titan Defense Excellence
Expert Titan Destruction Achievement

The ones I didnt mention I got as absic badges.
Curent Rank is Captin Gold
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6674|Devil's Perch

AoWs-Avantek wrote:

I have a question I didn't exacly count how many heals I got but I got about 10 heals which is the requierment for the med hub badge vetaran and didn't get it has anyone got vet heal badge? Oh and also somethings strange I have used the Assault kit for 19 hours and for medic hub it says that it has been used for 37 hours how can I possibly use it for twice as much time as I used the kit... glitch?

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

Someone around suggested the time with a hub is calculated differently:
2 people using it for 10 minutes = 20 minutes. So, if you're in a vehicle with the advanced med hub and constantly heal 5 people for 10 minutes, that'd be 50 minutes.
-> http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=923696

On the repair badge: I didn't have any problems either.
Proud member of a dead community.
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6611|Uk
It works fine, fix titan guns
Buzerk1
+44|6853
It does work But don't ask me how many it did take to get it, it just pop up in my face

Ohhh.... is this a Titan gun?

https://www.francis.beaulieu.com/BF2142/vetrepair.jpg
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6846
Just get 10 hours as engineer then go on Suez and repair the Titan guns, easy points. If someone blows up the commander assets pod out and repair them too.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6405|New York
i've tried that multiple times. i can't seem to get the 10 pts even on the titan. as soon as the shields go down, i cease to get any points, even though i continue to repair the guns. any ideas why? i'll get to at least 7 or 8 then nothing.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6611|Iceland

heggs wrote:

i've tried that multiple times. i can't seem to get the 10 pts even on the titan. as soon as the shields go down, i cease to get any points, even though i continue to repair the guns. any ideas why? i'll get to at least 7 or 8 then nothing.
max is 8 on titan guns.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6674|Devil's Perch

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

heggs wrote:

max is 8 on titan guns.
We had that somewhere else. It is more likely that this limit means "8 guns fully repaired" where each gun is worth 2 points, so 16 points should be possible, though I never managed to get so many.

Don't know why it won't work for you, heggs. As said, I know several people including myself who got the badge that way.
Proud member of a dead community.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard