d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6557|Kickapoo

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

fuckin kids with fireworks keep waking my 6 month old daughter up !!
I can see being upset about a child being woke up and bothered by fireworks, but animals???????  Who cares about dogs and cats ffs!
[bpuk]jack
+58|6691

d3athwi5h4 wrote:

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

fuckin kids with fireworks keep waking my 6 month old daughter up !!
I can see being upset about a child being woke up and bothered by fireworks, but animals???????  Who cares about dogs and cats ffs!
erm i take it you dont have a pet?
i tell you .. dogs become part of the family
you get very attached
ive had my dog since he was 6 months
hes now 11
so u can see why im attached
when he dies its gonna be a sad day i tell ya
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6557|Kickapoo
I've had many pets.  Right now I have a 15 year old cat I like him he is cool and all, but he is just a cat.  I've had LOTS of dogs too.  I like animals, but I'm a bit more realistic about their place in the world.  I think people get a little crazy about their animals thats all.
[bpuk]jack
+58|6691

d3athwi5h4 wrote:

I've had many pets.  Right now I have a 15 year old cat I like him he is cool and all, but he is just a cat.  I've had LOTS of dogs too.  I like animals, but I'm a bit more realistic about their place in the world.  I think people get a little crazy about their animals thats all.
well...as im 15...and have spent most of my life with my dog...
i get that its humans then dogs but still ... the characteristics that are portrayed by them is unimaginable.. thy sense sadness and anger..and somehow just make you feel better
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6665|London, England
It's fun, when it gets into the hands of chavs it isn't.
They need some better selling laws. Over here it's a big thing because of Diwali and Guy Fawkes night.

I guess in the U.S.A it's there only for the Independence day, where any firework that isn't red, white or blue is immediately terminated and it's owner executed...or something.
BVC
+325|6739
Theres too many idiots.

Over the past 15 years we've gone from pretty much any firework being available to crackers being banned to skyrockets being banned and now people are being so stupid with them that I think this may be the last Guy Fawkes in NZ where the public can buy fireworks.

When I let them off I usually go to a park, and certainly don't let them off in the wee smalls!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6818|Noizyland

Maybe you should go out and LIGHT some of the fireworks with your mates. I have a Dog too, she gets a bit uppity wen fireworks are around, but fireworks are fun - everyone is a pyromaniac inside - there's nothing like blowing shit up. Can't blame them for fully embracing the opportunity to do so.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
gameaddict
+35|6724|let op drempels
i dont really mind the ''normal'' ppl that light off fireworks,but ppl that put firecrackers and shit into animal butts and any other hole should have gotten their arms cut off IMO or fire a M95 at their legs lets see how they like it.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6718|Canberra, AUS
Fireworks are legal here for several days but I don't hear many loons setting off explosives. I certainly SEE them, but I don't HEAR them. So I don't see a problem with those.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
blisteringsilence
I'd rather hunt with Cheney than ride with Kennedy
+83|6745|Little Rock, Arkansas

RoosterCantrell wrote:

I think anyone who enjoys fireworks should hang out with me sometime.  Together we'll strap a five pound steel reinforced Flash powder filled pipe bomb to some propane and acetylene canisters, and detonate them at incredibly irresponsible close distances. THAT is a fire  work show! Where you can feel the concussion. After that, fireworks are lame and pointless. But, i'm sure a large group of soldiers out there laugh at my story....
Its people like you that guarantee that my profession will be needed for all time. Thank you for your insanity.

BTW, what you just described is a violation of FEDERAL law. Might want to reconsider, next time you're making bombs. The ATF is not the nicest bunch of guys when you're creating explosive devices. They have a special prison for you. It even includes a free trip to cuba.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard