iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6529|Belgium

Masterstyle wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/43457727/ they just keep coming
Volx has so much time on Kark im surprised it isnt a timebug. Live to play or play to live, one of those is this guy's motto.
im_in_heaven
+27|6587

SpawnKiller wrote:

Who is the best strike at karkand player youve ever gone up against.  For me its Backupwayback.  Ive fought him many times and he has always been 1st place and over 150 points.  Every 1 on 1 he owned me.  His friend told me he made a new account and had a spm of 8.6.  Hes amazeing waht r ur thoughts of best strike player?
That guys is completely bullshit. Hes best round on karkand is 693. I smell cheats.
moose_rider
+30|6641|Puyallup, WA
If you people realize its not only who scores highest its the k/d for infy...
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6705|Antarctica
You do know that 'Strike at Karkand' and 'best player' is an oxymoron, right?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

You do know that 'Strike at Karkand' and 'best player' is an oxymoron, right?
I never thought to see so much irony in one of your posts..
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Horse
+14|6556
Micky-The-Bastard, watched him absolutely tear the fucking place up earlier !!!
LG-MindBullets
+10|6721|Kirkland, WA

xtrem3_4c3_4 wrote:

williamss2 is the best player i know on gamearena 18 an 21 he gets like 100+ every round
It's not difficult to get 100+ score every round on Karkand if you're an engineer in armor, a medic, or a support guy.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6441
I agree with the people who said I was the best...
greenhaven
+47|6465

SpawnKiller wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

not really strike but warlord/ghost town http://bf2s.com/player/80887077/
lol urself and strike isnt noob map some of best infantry players are there
No, the best point whores play there. Good infantry players can do well on all maps.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6441
whats ur point, who says that just because they play karkand they can't do well on other maps?
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6448|Newcastle NSW Australia
Anyone with the comination of strike at karkand as their best map and medic or support as their most played kit cannot be called skilled. Actualy you probly deserve a turkey slap.
OliTz
+12|6380
Well I doubt he's the best, but one guy who I can never seem to edge out is "Durwin".
He's a very good infantrymen and knows how to use the G36E very well. Always reviving and providing help for his mates. Definately alot of fun to watch.

It's even better squading up with him, we dominate alot, and the fact that we both use VOIP, only adds to our potency.

He'll definately go down in my book as being an excellent player.

You don't have to be the best to make a difference for your team.
OliTz
+12|6380

Invaderzim wrote:

Anyone with the comination of strike at karkand as their best map and medic or support as their most played kit cannot be called skilled. Actualy you probly deserve a turkey slap.
Well it may not single out a player as being diversely good at BF2, but then again we all have the right to play the game has we wish, and some, including myself enjoy Medic & Karkand.

And whats the difference between using medic as opposed to spec ops or assault? Or any other kit.
If anything medic's should be praised for having the revive ability. It's not as if medic's have weapons that fire laser's and any other kit doesn't. All kits face the same challenges combat wise.

Each kit brings its own uniqueness to BF2. And to say "Since you play medic, your not skilled" is well arrogant.

Last edited by OliTz (2006-11-14 22:42:07)

DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6441
medic is the best infantry class so why is it so surprisingt that your so called point whores play so much medic? With enough medpacks and skill you can be a one man squad.
RiceKrispie
+27|6387|Ottawa, ON
Best Strike Squad:

DMT
Rice
4 random newbs to draw fire

Last edited by RiceKrispie (2006-11-14 23:39:31)

xtreme
+0|6373
i think this guy is one of the best strike players http://www.bf2s.com/player/58314754/

Last edited by xtreme (2006-11-15 23:00:11)

DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6441
lol right on Rice..., If I could remember everyone's names I would add the all-star lineup we had at straferight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard