Rubix-Cubes
+123|6665|UK
has anyone elses had the prblem wer your ona ranked server owend by a clan, specifically titan, and just as your about to win they do a restart, fair one they own the server and alow public to use, witch is part and parcell of the whole thing, but ffs just becacuse your the admin and your about to loose a match why re-start, they did this twice in a row....  not going to mention the server as thats a little harsh, but i shant be playing on that titan only server ever again
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6758|Mark it zero.
there is a bug where the server just randomly crashes any time. could have been that...
Sleepnowinthefire
+6|6453
I believe you can report dodgy admins to bfroe, if they do this repeatedly.

Www.bfroe.com, although I may be wrong.

Last edited by Sleepnowinthefire (2006-11-04 11:23:42)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725
Grammar is your friend.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jordanmillward_1
+11|6413
And follow your own advice. Don't go on that server again.

There we go, sorted.
Sleepnowinthefire
+6|6453
It can be a major nuisance if it happens 2/3 times in a row but there arent that many bad admins on bf2142.

As ninja said/ was trying to say it can help if you use grammar in your posts. Can add more sense and make it easier to read too.
-={Cpt}=-Nico
+4|6816|NW, England
Yeh it won't be Admins, its the damn servers. Our server goes through stages. Can go through a day without crashing then there might be a crash.. then when it starts again it crashes and so on..

Seems to happen alot after titan maps... alot on camp gibraltar
Herackles
+33|6635

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Grammar is your friend.
As is spell check.  Every single time I've come across this kind of grammar, I wish for a quick and painful death to this retarded "text speak" and "internet lingo."  May it burn in hell and not rest in peace.  A millennia of human evolution and this is the best shit some people can come up with.  Things such as "Teh" instead of "The."  Give me a break.

Last edited by Herackles (2006-11-04 13:11:14)

Icleos
+101|6751
I am an admin for our server and I've gotten a lot of scenarios about "restarting the server because our team was losing."
Our server crashes 3 to 4 times a day on average and we're not the only ones who has this problem.  Some of us are doing our jobs banning/kicking the statpadders and wall/general bug abusers. 

Last edited by Icleos (2006-11-04 13:18:46)

Rubix-Cubes
+123|6665|UK
you got the point, so dont worry about the grammmmmer, its a way of making sure ppl read it properly, it aint a fucking english class ffs lol any excuess... it was not a server crash it was a re-start, you normally get disconected when there is a server crash,, i was not, it just restarted just as we was going to win x2 in a row
Herackles
+33|6635
Agreed.  It isn't an english class.  But you don't completely check your brains out while you're outside of school, do you!?  At the very least, not many people do.  If anything, with grammar like that, "it's a way of making sure  people skip reading what you wrote."  Not trying to be malicious, just giving some friendly advise.  On topic.  Yes.  There are quite a few server crashes.  Far more so in BF2142 than in BF2.  Hopefully, with the combinations of server updates and the upcoming patches, they will be able to resolve some of these annoying problems.

Cheers.

Last edited by Herackles (2006-11-05 01:59:33)

nlsme
+48|6424|new york
just one point to the op, they dont "own" the servers, they rent them.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6751|London

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Grammar is your friend.
They must have had a fight then, It sure wasn't with him when he wrote the post.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard