Reciprocity
+721|6573|the dank(super) side of Oregon

SoC./Omega wrote:

Random comment: Democrats make me mad alot. I'm tired of them dodging simple questions such as "If you would stay in Iraq but change the strategy, what would you change the strategy to?" they usually bring up a different topic after a question like that. I saw today on FOX NEWS a democratic stratigist saying democrats need to stop the attacks on Bush, he didn't agree with Bush but he thought that there was too much bashing Bush.
this arguement always amuses me.  It's like you Republicans cut off a horse's head and then criticize the democrats because they can't bring the horse back to life.  For all I care, you guys made this mess,  you get to clean it up.   A republican executive and a republican legislative got us where we are now, they can lay in the bed they made.  fuck 'em.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6501|Daytona Beach, FL
I'm a big O'Reilly fan.. but that was an appalling error on his part. What's scary is that he was defending SS troops... many of which rightfully should've been shot on site instead of taken prisoner.
Fab_1963
+11|6403|In the middle of Nowhere
He is sooo anoying lol
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6397|North Carolina

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

MSNBC.
LOL, not political, you gotta be kidding me, they ran an entire segment over three weeks with SLANDER against Bill O Reilly using quotes WAY out of context.  If you think MSNBC is unbiased, you might as well say Fox news is unbiased.
I was not aware of that...  care to provide the evidence, or are you only using Olbermann for that?  I'm not denying Olbermann is liberal, but I've yet to see much bias in their actual news coverage.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6397|North Carolina

Harmor wrote:

I like Bill O'Reilly, but in recent years he's become too liberial and tries to be a 'moderate' on some issues.
If O'Reilly is too liberal for you, then I'm not sure what too conservative is for you.  Maybe it's not him becoming more liberal, but your party becoming too conservative.

Here's a good example.  Nixon created the EPA and pulled us out of a painful war.  Bush eliminated the Clean Air and Water Act and placed an ex-oil executive into the position of EPA chairman, and he refuses to apply any real exit strategy to Iraq.  Nixon would be considered a liberal by today's Republican standards, so maybe O'Reilly is feeling that swing himself.

If O'Reilly is starting to act moderately, then maybe he's gained a little more integrity in recent years.  I know his arrogance hasn't changed, but anyone who refuses to blindly follow a party has some merit in my book.  That being said, I hope you're right about O'Reilly....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard