sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6571|Austin , TX
Last night on Dalian plant I owned a J-10 with the tank. He swooped in real low to bomb someone and way too slow, well needless to say I shot at that fool an blew his ass out the sky! wo0t! Laughed so hard I almost fell out of my seat! The other team had no flags as well so I drove that same tank to their uncap (following my whole team) and blasted another J-10 as it was taking off the runway (yes it was in the air). So thats twice in one round! Oh man anyone else pull this off before? I'm pretty good at getting choppers but never thought I'd nail a jet! A J-10 king/whore of the BF2 sky!  (insert evil laugh here)
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6460|UK
I've got a bomber once felt so good but I think he was a noob since he tried killing me 3 times and failed totally.
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6571|Austin , TX
Come to think of it only one guy last night had any skill in the jet... and he took most stuff out with guns. I must have gotten one of the many nubs that attempted to fly last night.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6453|USA
I nailed the f15 on kubra earlier today with a tank shell.. He was slowing down towards supervisor base, and I was on the bridge next to bridge base. Shot the shell, just for the hell of it, and I actually hit the thing.

One time on dalian plant I hopped in the cobra on the carrier, as  soon as i got in I saw the j10 coming at me, so I hopped out and fired a SRAW at him, and hit him. Funniest thing I've ever done in bf2 actually.

Never twice in a round though, thats awesome lol.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6522
try takin one out with an AT...
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6571|Austin , TX
Wow I dont think I've ever SRAW'd a jet coming at me! Thats awesome! I've tv'd jets and hit them with vodniks/jeeps etc, but yeah i was pretty happy to get a kill with the tank. I think I'mma go for the SRAW in the face to the jet next, sounds hard.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6583|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I love taking out the bombers on Armored Fury with tanks, reminds me of Battlefield 1942.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6453|USA

sursparxalot wrote:

Wow I dont think I've ever SRAW'd a jet coming at me! Thats awesome! I've tv'd jets and hit them with vodniks/jeeps etc, but yeah i was pretty happy to get a kill with the tank. I think I'mma go for the SRAW in the face to the jet next, sounds hard.
I've done it a few times... When the fuckers try and run people over on wake island just fire it at them, it's really easy when they do that if you line it up so you fire straight at them. If they are diving at you I wouldn't bother, but meh, why not try?
LG-MindBullets
+10|6721|Kirkland, WA
In my BF2 history I've destroyed jets with a tank 14 times, 9 times with the AT kit, and probably about 20+ times with TV guided missiles. These kills do not include runway kills. These were full flight kills.

This reminds me of a stat feature I wish was recorded. It'd be nice if BF2 recorded how many vehicles you killed, of what type, and with what weapon or vehicle. I have a KDR of 2.5, which isn't all that great, but if you could see that a very large percentage of my kills are vehicles I think it would be much more impressive.

I think I would have one of the highest percentages of vehicles kills out of all BF2 players. I'm consistently able to take down helis with about 70% percent accuracy with a tank and can often take on 2 or more armored vehicles solo as AT, spec ops, or an armor driver. It isn't unusual for me to take down 12+ helis on a map with either the AT kit, a humvee, or a tank.

Still, very impressive shot.

Edit: I don't play air maps very often because I don't have a joystick and my SPM goes way down since I spend most my time driving, but I'm considering creating a seperate "fun" account where I just try to see how many jets and helis I can take down in unusual ways. Taking helis down with the grenade launcher and TOW can also be a lot of fun. I hope to one day take down a jet with the noob tuber.

Last edited by LG-MindBullets (2006-11-03 14:19:16)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
I've hit loads of jets, explosions and everything. Just no kill thanks to BF2's hit detection.
Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6772|California, US

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

try takin one out with an AT...
been there lol
https://img47.imageshack.us/img47/644/screen051hg9.jpg
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6728|Louisiana

Mekstizzle wrote:

I've hit loads of jets, explosions and everything. Just no kill thanks to BF2's hit detection.
JohnTx12
Stand still I need to shoot you
+44|6517|Plano,Texas
I have done it befor. I have also snipped a guy out of a plane on wake when he was diving that was a imposable shot it was cool the guy was so mad he said I was using aimbot (I was not I don't even know how to do that).
im_in_heaven
+27|6587

JohnTx12 wrote:

I have done it befor. I have also snipped a guy out of a plane on wake when he was diving that was a imposable shot it was cool the guy was so mad he said I was using aimbot (I was not I don't even know how to do that).
Stop lying about aimbot
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6565|Area 51
Got a raping one on Wake Island he came in real low to make a sweep over the deck and just fired it, whaaam! it was like in yooo face
MECtallica
+73|6504|jalalabad
Lol me and another guy, both in our own tanks machinegunned a J10 out of the sky. It was ****ing hilarious.

on wake 2007, we were smurfing.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA
I've gotten a ton of helis with the tank shells. Just one jet actually flying with a tank shell though. The AT kills are easier too.
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6625|Gold Coast, Australia
Ive taken down jets with tanks many times.

Ive also been in the gunners seat in the F-15 when my pilot got sniped out when we were at about 200 feet and flying at 1000km/h. I didnt realise he was killed and the plane glided into a mountain with me in it.

P.S. I also took down the blackhawk in mashtuur with the LMG by the hill. (I just got the last shot in)

Last edited by TerrorisT² (2006-11-03 20:12:52)

11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6458|behind my rifle
ive done this to a landed cobra that was capping a flag, with my tank yay it does feel good
im_in_heaven
+27|6587

TerrorisT² wrote:

Ive taken down jets with tanks many times.

Ive also been in the gunners seat in the F-15 when my pilot got sniped out when we were at about 200 feet and flying at 1000km/h. I didnt realise he was killed and the plane glided into a mountain with me in it.

P.S. I also took down the blackhawk in mashtuur with the LMG by the hill. (I just got the last shot in)
For being an aviator for 11 hours you sure had alot happen to you
47man
+46|6423|Cali
I tried to shoot my tv guided at a chopper and a j-10 flew into it.... I had no idea what happened.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6606|Parainen, Finland

47man wrote:

I tried to shoot my tv guided at a chopper and a j-10 flew into it.... I had no idea what happened.
Same here, but once when i shot a TV missile against a j-10 a following f-35 flew in it and I got punished.....

That sucked ass milk!!!
adv3rsary
+28|6715
M95 sniper rifle vs. J10 coming at me.. i win

Cobra vs. j10/F35.. i win... many times...

Last edited by adv3rsary (2006-11-04 00:11:31)

SmackDowN
+5|6469

LG-MindBullets wrote:

In my BF2 history I've destroyed jets with a tank 14 times, 9 times with the AT kit, and probably about 20+ times with TV guided missiles. These kills do not include runway kills. These were full flight kills.

This reminds me of a stat feature I wish was recorded. It'd be nice if BF2 recorded how many vehicles you killed, of what type, and with what weapon or vehicle. I have a KDR of 2.5, which isn't all that great, but if you could see that a very large percentage of my kills are vehicles I think it would be much more impressive.

I think I would have one of the highest percentages of vehicles kills out of all BF2 players. I'm consistently able to take down helis with about 70% percent accuracy with a tank and can often take on 2 or more armored vehicles solo as AT, spec ops, or an armor driver. It isn't unusual for me to take down 12+ helis on a map with either the AT kit, a humvee, or a tank.

Edit: I don't play air maps very often because I don't have a joystick and my SPM goes way down since I spend most my time driving, but I'm considering creating a seperate "fun" account where I just try to see how many jets and helis I can take down in unusual ways. Taking helis down with the grenade launcher and TOW can also be a lot of fun. I hope to one day take down a jet with the noob tuber.
wow you are very impressive
im_in_heaven
+27|6587

LG-MindBullets wrote:

The reason you do all this is because all you play is sharqi anyone can shoot down the heli on that map since the heli flys so low.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard