J][gga
+8|6661

EricTViking wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

EricTViking wrote:

Cool, you going to read it first?
Already have. Twice! LOL. I don't think you're forte is D&ST. You never make ANY points, let alone good points, you just add pointless commentary.
Of course I make points, you've argued against some of them yourself.

Stop making dismissive sweeping statements that are founded in fantasy - that way you may be able to make a post without having to go back and edit if 5 times when you spot your mistakes.
Owned...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

BTW I stopped reading when someone brought up a fact that was relevant 5306 years ago.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

J][gga wrote:

EricTViking wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Already have. Twice! LOL. I don't think you're forte is D&ST. You never make ANY points, let alone good points, you just add pointless commentary.
Of course I make points, you've argued against some of them yourself.

Stop making dismissive sweeping statements that are founded in fantasy - that way you may be able to make a post without having to go back and edit if 5 times when you spot your mistakes.
Owned...
LOL. Viking rarely delves much into D&ST and when he does it amounts to 'Rah, rah, the Brits are great!' without qualifying his statement one bit. His second claim is just a blatant lie - believe it if you want, it's a free world. When Viking attempts to engage in arguments it usually doesn't take him long to stoop to petty jibes and ignorant 'closed-ears' ranting. If he were a little more reserved and rational I would have a little bit more respect for him. Let's face it - his initial contribution to this thread was basically an unfounded insult directed at me. He doesn't care for debate or argument or 'points' - he just doesn't like me and wants to have a go every opportunity he gets. Well enjoy - most discerning individuals see you for what you are.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-03 07:55:44)

J][gga
+8|6661
Hey... I know owned when I see it... no comments needed lol
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

J][gga wrote:

Hey... I know owned when I see it... no comments needed lol
Congratulations.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724
This thread is getting retarded... it's all j][gga's fault
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
JahManRed
wank
+646|6635|IRELAND

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Aggghhhh more irrelevant one liners, emmm I won't call them 'points', emm or 'statements' or 'contributions'....... a better name is "getting my post count up'

FFS people if you are going to frequent the D&ST please at least try and debate.
J][gga
+8|6661

Lisik wrote:

Im intresting how much peoples knew them. And it is facts, there is nothing to talk about. Just to read and remember.
Debate what?...  lol
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

JahManRed wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Aggghhhh more irrelevant one liners, emmm I won't call them 'points', emm or 'statements' or 'contributions'....... a better name is "getting my post count up'

FFS people if you are going to frequent the D&ST please at least try and debate.
You know it's true.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6589|SE London

Lisik wrote:

Im intresting how much peoples knew them. And it is facts, there is nothing to talk about. Just to read and remember.

1. Israel became a state circa 1030 B.C., more than two millennia before Islam.

2. Arabs from Israel first began to be called "Palestinians" in 1967 by Yasser Arafat and other Arab leaders, two decades after modern Israeli statehood.

3. After conquering the land in about 1250 B.C., Jews ruled it for more than 1,300 years and have maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300 years.

4. For over 3,000 years, Jerusalem was the Jewish capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even under Jordanian rule, (East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader came to visit it.

5. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the Bible, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur'an.

6. King David founded Jerusalem; Mohammed never set foot in it.

7. Jews pray facing Jerusalem; Muslims face Mecca. If they are between the two cities, Muslims pray facing Mecca, with their backs to Jerusalem.

8. In 1948, Arab leaders urged their people to leave, promising to cleanse the land of Jewish presence—some 70% of them fled without ever being ordered by Israel to leave, most of those without ever having seen an Israeli soldier.

9. Virtually the entire Jewish population of Muslim countries had to flee as the result of violence and pogroms.

10. Some 650,000 Arabs left Israel in 1948, while about 850,000 Jews were forced to leave Muslim countries.

11. In spite of the vast territories at their disposal, Arab refugees from Palestine were deliberately prevented from assimilating into their host countries. Of 100 million refugees following World War II, they are the only group to have never integrated with their coreligionists. Most of the Jewish refugees from Europe and Arab lands were settled in Israel, a country no larger than New Jersey.

12. There are 22 Arab countries (with 800 times the land mass of Israel), not counting the Palestinian territories. There is only one Jewish state. Arabs started all five wars against Israel, and lost every one of them.

13. The Fatah and Hamas constitutions still call for the destruction of Israel. Israel has agreed under several proposals to cede most of the West Bank and all of Gaza to the Palestinian Authority, and even supported the arming of its police force after the Oslo Accords in 1993.

14. During the Jordanian occupation, Jewish holy sites were vandalized and were off limits to Jews. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian holy sites are accessible to all faiths and maintained in good order at Israel’s expense.

15. Out of 175 United Nations Security Council resolutions up to 1990, 97 were against Israel; out of 690 General Assembly resolutions, 429 were against Israel;

16. The U.N. was silent when the Jordanians destroyed 58 synagogues in the old city of Jerusalem. It remained silent while Jordan systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives, and it remained silent when Jordan enforced apartheid laws preventing Jews from accessing the Temple Mount and Western Wall (Kotel).
1. Islam was founded in the 7th century. That's significantly less than 2 millenia after 1030 BC however you look at it. The Philistines, one of the ancestral races of the modern day Palestinians immigrated to the land of Canaan in the 12th century BC. Which is before 1030 BC (which is a strange date to use as there are not reliable records to base that claim on). It is not about religion, it is about different ethnic groups struggling for control of the same land. Abraham was from Mesapotamia, that's where the Jews come from (the Arabs too, depends on which branch you take).

2. That's bollocks. Syria Palestinia was the name given to the land by the Romans (named after the Philistines as an insult to the Jews) and that was a lot longer ago than a few decades. This one really is a couple of millenia. The land was also known as Palestine throughout the crusades. You really seem to have gone off the rails with that one.
Try referencing sources for once Lisik.

3. So have the Palestinians. They haven't ruled it for the same amount of time, but they have been there as long, if not longer.

4. So? That doesn't give the Israeli government the right to illegally occupy it. In fact Eastern Jerusalem is not currently the capital of Palestine because of Israeli interference. The Palestians claim it as their capital and they were promised it under the partition plan. The only reason it is not currently the Palestinian capital proper is because Israel invaded and took it, illegally - since all acquisition of territory through force of arms is illegal.
In 2001 the Israelis even pulled down all the Palestinian flags on Orient House.

5. Jerusalem is not mentioned in the Koran. So what? That says far more about the nature of the Koran than anything else. The Koran is the exact words spoken to Muhammed by the angel Gabriel (supposedly). This in itself accounts for why there is no mention of Jerusalem in it. I doubt there is any mention of Medina in the Koran. Jerusalem is important to Islam because of events that happened AFTER the Koran had been written.

6. King David did not found Jerusalem. Jerusalem was founded by the Canaanites during the bronze age (then named Urusalim, meaning ironicly, the city of peace).
Muhammed DID set foot in Jerusalem. Ever heard of the Dome of the Rock? The spot where Muhammed ascended to heaven.

7. So what? Mecca is more holy to muslims than Jerusalem. Big deal.

8. I find that hard to believe. I hope you have a proper source for it...

9. Because of the campaign of persecution against Arabs pursued by the Jewish settlers in Palestine, I'm hardly suprised.

10. Again I hope you have a source for that...

11. The 100 million refugees you speak of weren't allowed to be there. Immigration at that time was controlled by the British, who set immigration quotas which the Jewish immigrants ignored. Illegal over-immigration into a small nation. The responsibility rests with the immigrants, not the indigenous populus.

12. So what? There are lots of states of many and varied religions. Scientologists don't have a national home. Should they be allowed to annex a part of England near L. Ron Hubbards home in East Grinstead? Of course not, such an argument is absurd and irrelevant.

13. All the West Bank and Gaza are officially Palestinian territory. How very generous of Israel to give the people back their own land that they have been illegally occupying.

14. Not something I know much about. I do know that there are restrictions imposed on muslim worshippers by the Israeli government. Particularly on Palestinians.

15. That's because Israel consistently flaut international law. If you break the law the authorities get pissed off. In the case of the UN they tend not to do much, but they did impose security council resolutions. If the US was not on the security council the number of violations by Israel would be far higher even than it is now.
Israel has more UN resolutions against it than any other nation - for a reason!

16. As with 14, not something I know much about.

Try and list sources for your dubious and for the most part untrue 'facts' Lisik.
J][gga
+8|6661

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

You know it's true.
I didn't know there was a "post count" lmao....   so your helping this out ninja with your comments...???  lol with your "irrelevant one liners".....  lol ill stop now... debate away...
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina
I suggest CamPoe and the other people who usually debate in a proper way in the D&ST not to answer to one liners or personal attacks, it's not worthy of your time.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6568

CameronPoe wrote:

I am going to rip this thread asunder when I get a chance later on. Just a little forewarning.
By ripping this thread you mean you will bring counter points to the table that will be indisputable forcing all that read it to have a change of heart. However, you will fail because this subject reaches down to the very souls of people and you cant change that with a whole library of sources.

Lisik, Israel FTW!
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6502
LOL

Looks like the ISRAELI is losing support..

the world is waking up..  this time i think you will be alone waging your religious war on the muslim people

good luck against IRAN.. without the american support, ISRAEL will be destroyed

and we all know that "terrorism" will be down 75% after the illegal "state" of ISRAEL will be wiped from the map

lisik you are giving a bad name to the real jews out there..
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6568

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

LOL

the world is waking up..  this time i think you will be alone waging your religious war on the muslim people

and we all know that "terrorism" will be down 75% after the illegal "state" of ISRAEL will be wiped from the map

LOL
When Israel invades Iran it will be with the full support of the US milittary. All covert of course.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563
I'm actually going drinking straight after work, not going home first so I won't get around to the response until tomorrow. In the meantime I leave you in the very capable hands of Bertster7 and Sergeriver.

PS Rawls you're right to a certain extent. It's the 'floating' forum viewers I wish to inform though...

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-03 09:29:16)

ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6710
This all reminds me of Northern Ireland, both Unionists and Nationalists used irrelevant history to back their claims to the land.
The only rellevant ones never get mentioned and to cover them up they talk louder.

In a lesser extent why talk about Jews and crap on a BF2 forum?!?!  Go play BF2!! (Or "that" future mod)

All rather confusing really..... Hey! Cyborg Ninja! Party at mine tommorow! You interested?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

rawls2 wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

LOL

LOL
When Israel invades Iran it will be with the full support of the US milittary. All covert of course.
Israel invading Iran?  I don't think so.
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6559|UK

CameronPoe wrote:

LOL. Viking rarely delves much into D&ST and when he does it amounts to 'Rah, rah, the Brits are great!'
And what is the problem *if* I do want to say 'Rah, rah, the Brits are great'?

CameronPoe wrote:

...without qualifying his statement one bit. His second claim is just a blatant lie - believe it if you want, it's a free world.
Well it isn't really a lie is it? You said in reply to one of my posts "You never make ANY points". I do make points, I also occasionally hop in and fire a few fucks into people if I don't like what they are saying.

CameronPoe wrote:

When Viking attempts to engage in arguments it usually doesn't take him long to stoop to petty jibes and ignorant 'closed-ears' ranting. If he were a little more reserved and rational I would have a little bit more respect for him.
Hehe, and that doesn't decribe you at all does it?

CameronPoe wrote:

Let's face it - his initial contribution to this thread was basically an unfounded insult directed at me. He doesn't care for debate or argument or 'points' - he just doesn't like me and wants to have a go every opportunity he gets. Well enjoy - most discerning individuals see you for what you are.
In my opinion it was a well founded insult directed at you, and you're right - I don't like you. So I guess we agree on something.
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6559|UK

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

In a lesser extent why talk about Jews and crap on a BF2 forum?!?!  Go play BF2!! (Or "that" future mod)
Amen
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6710
Oooh, your British..... That means you're cool!
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6502

rawls2 wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

LOL

LOL
ISRAEL will never invade IRAN.. they will ask AMERICA to do it for them..

AMERICA will tell ISRAEL to fight her religious war alone

then ISRAEL will try to bomb IRAN nuclear power plant, IRAN will send tousands of missiles toward ISRAEL

ISRAEL will respond with a tactical nuke

Russia will retaliate by nuking ISRAEL

AMERICA will sit back and watch.. because they will know that ISRAEL is the one who started it all once again
IRONCHEF
+385|6498|Northern California

Lisik wrote:

2. Arabs from Israel first began to be called "Palestinians" in 1967 by Yasser Arafat and other Arab leaders, two decades after modern Israeli statehood.

3. After conquering the land in about 1250 B.C., Jews ruled it for more than 1,300 years and have maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300 years.

4. For over 3,000 years, Jerusalem was the Jewish capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even under Jordanian rule, (East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader came to visit it.

5. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the Bible, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur'an.

7. Jews pray facing Jerusalem; Muslims face Mecca. If they are between the two cities, Muslims pray facing Mecca, with their backs to Jerusalem.

8. In 1948, Arab leaders urged their people to leave, promising to cleanse the land of Jewish presence—some 70% of them fled without ever being ordered by Israel to leave, most of those without ever having seen an Israeli soldier.

9. Virtually the entire Jewish population of Muslim countries had to flee as the result of violence and pogroms.

10. Some 650,000 Arabs left Israel in 1948, while about 850,000 Jews were forced to leave Muslim countries.

11. In spite of the vast territories at their disposal, Arab refugees from Palestine were deliberately prevented from assimilating into their host countries. Of 100 million refugees following World War II, they are the only group to have never integrated with their coreligionists. Most of the Jewish refugees from Europe and Arab lands were settled in Israel, a country no larger than New Jersey.

12. There are 22 Arab countries (with 800 times the land mass of Israel), not counting the Palestinian territories. There is only one Jewish state. Arabs started all five wars against Israel, and lost every one of them.

13. The Fatah and Hamas constitutions still call for the destruction of Israel. Israel has agreed under several proposals to cede most of the West Bank and all of Gaza to the Palestinian Authority, and even supported the arming of its police force after the Oslo Accords in 1993.

14. During the Jordanian occupation, Jewish holy sites were vandalized and were off limits to Jews. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian holy sites are accessible to all faiths and maintained in good order at Israel’s expense.

15. Out of 175 United Nations Security Council resolutions up to 1990, 97 were against Israel; out of 690 General Assembly resolutions, 429 were against Israel;

16. The U.N. was silent when the Jordanians destroyed 58 synagogues in the old city of Jerusalem. It remained silent while Jordan systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives, and it remained silent when Jordan enforced apartheid laws preventing Jews from accessing the Temple Mount and Western Wall (Kotel).
Many of these facts are total BS.  2,3,6 to mention a few..i stopped reading after about 8 or so.  Facts based on history bring us to this question..."Who's history is it?"
Lisik
+74|6508|Israel

IRONCHEF wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Many of these facts are total BS.  2,3,6 to mention a few..i stopped reading after about 8 or so.  Facts based on history bring us to this question..."Who's history is it?"
Planet Earth.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

Lisik wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Planet Earth.
You're wrong, real hstory is my reply to your post with sources and real facts.  Yours has none.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-11-03 10:11:18)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard