GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6808

I find it very annoying when a troop is in a buggy driving around trying to kill people and you know you have no way to take him out. Rockets just fly through him, and he can see C4 packs with enough time to move out of the way.

So the other day I spawned as engineer waiting for a tank and had an idea. I put a mine down and stood right on top of it. The buggy driver fixated on me finally and as he closed in, I simply ran out of the way and by then it was too late for him to dodge the mine.

Sometimes I would die, sometimes I would live, it was a little based on luck. But every single time the buggy would explode.
Audio
+130|6577|Orlando, FL
Smart.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6504|behind my rifle
very smart very smart

now we need to do that in iraq, blow up the f*cking terrorists with mines
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6505|UK
Lol some el matador shit good idea .
Mad Ad
+178|6556|England, UK
Yes, its a good idea, I get so fed up of the same problem with USMC mowing down people waiting for planes/helos on wake I make a semi circle of mines to wait behind on the grass.

as soon as I hear the dpv engine I stand up facing them and make out im trying to run out of the way while really im just positioning the mine arc between them and me. It works a lot they never see them.
Cbnnttb
+2|6514|USA
if ur a sniper u can drop 2 claymores and it should destroy the buggy too
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6703|Australia
That is a BRILLIANT idea. +1

Personally i just let the assualt rifle or LMG rip. You either damage them the the point they retreat/jump out or there is the slim chance you could actually shoot them out.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
ive done it before to try it, and i bot blown up by a lt with a pistol.......................wtf
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6685|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
claymores will also do the same thing sometimes.. if they are low on health it will kill them.  The vehicle detonates the claymore
Men4c3
Banned
+29|6431|behind u if u lok u diez!!!!1
The way I do it when im driving a car is i put claymores on it and drive around...rofl funny as shit watching them blow up.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life

Men4c3 wrote:

The way I do it when im driving a car is i put claymores on it and drive around...rofl funny as shit watching them blow up.
mine always flie off when i do this tell me how to not make them fly off
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+795|6730|United States of America
As they say in those Guiness commercials, "Brilliant!"
JaggedPanther
+61|6519
I've done this when I played engineer awhile back, I also recommend stepping away from the mine for a few feet and facing the other direction (once you get a glimpse of them coming). Or to the side with your pistol or any other weapon drawn like you are shooting something. Even lying down will work. BUT DO NOT FACE THE CAR!!

Believe me they are thinking 'heh heh heh' then BOOM A**SHOT!!!   Getting full vodniks on Mastur was delightfull. You'll sometimes hear 'OMG DON"T EVER DRIVE AGAIN" typed from the enemy side.

But C4 is grass in not that viewable

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2006-11-02 22:58:04)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6726|Disaster Free Zone
Noob tube works great against DPV/FAV as its 1 hit kill, just stand there wait for them to come straight at you then fire. Takes abit to get the timming right, but then everything does.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6766|Sydney, Australia
Boooo! That is one of the most fun things to do as USMC on wake...

Thanks for the advice when I go chinese.

Mcminty.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6539|Sydney, Australia
The best way to do it is to put down a C4 and stand behind it, usually the buggy driver will think only of running you over and not of the C4 pack lying on the ground, trust me it works. And even if it doesn't, at least it's a useful method for getting rid of people wanting to run you over, so win win.

And it works for Humvees too, but remember to put 2 C4 packs. It doesn't work for tanks, they'll just shoot at you.

Last edited by Vub (2006-11-02 23:52:28)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6611|England

Thats not a bad idea actually. If I decide to lay AT mines, I normally spam them in random directions to no avail.
I often just pop an AT rocket into them and just shoot them with a .50cal from another jeep. But I will bear that one in mind
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6593|San Diego, CA, USA

Cbnnttb wrote:

if ur a sniper u can drop 2 claymores and it should destroy the buggy too
Actually only one claymore will kill the driver leaving the buggy :-P
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6671|Gold Coast, Australia
When im waiting for a vehicle, i just throw C4 around me in a semi-circle. So its easy to see for the driver, and he doesnt even bother to try and hit me, and if he does... Hes gone.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard