Erkut.hv
+124|6734|California
You know, if a Senator wants to try to be a fekkin comedian, rehearse at a comedy club. Stick to screwing up the rest of the country with the rest of your worthy constituents, and leave the comedy to the comedians.

Asshat.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK
His is politician many people will hear what he will say he should watch his mouth, what he has said might have some truth but nevertheless he is insulting the troops out their fighting in Iraq, so muppets like him can say stuff like that.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6559

kr@cker wrote:

sir, these grenade shards i'm pulling out of your butt look alot like the ones you were issued, you sure there isn't something you want to tell us?
lol, the world may never know.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6549|Southeastern USA

rawls2 wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

sir, these grenade shards i'm pulling out of your butt look alot like the ones you were issued, you sure there isn't something you want to tell us?
lol, the world may never know.
just shut up and give me a purple heart!!! I'm gonna be the next JFK!!!!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643
Ive hated Kerry since I 04.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-11-02 09:27:24)

WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6732|Oslo, Norway
I could not agree more with him
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6508|Behind You
Whoever he was talking about, Bush or the Soldiers, he sucks at jokes or political jabs.

Howard Dean 08(never gonna happen so I'm hoping to develop intense psychosis to create my own world in which he does win)
Master*
Banned
+416|6494|United States

Wikipedia wrote:

Kerry said, "You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."Kerry and his aides later explained that he had intended the remark as a jab at President Bush, but had inadvertently left out the word "us," which would have changed the line to "you get us stuck in Iraq," which was then to be followed with the words: "Ask President Bush."
SGT.Slayero
+98|6464|Life in a vacuum sucks
F U kerry
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6732|Oslo, Norway
I could not agree more with him
CC-Marley
+407|6828

Masterstyle wrote:

Wikipedia wrote:

Kerry said, "You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."Kerry and his aides later explained that he had intended the remark as a jab at President Bush, but had inadvertently left out the word "us," which would have changed the line to "you get us stuck in Iraq," which was then to be followed with the words: "Ask President Bush."
Yeah....and I got a bridge to sell you.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6695|NJ

CC-Marley wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

Wikipedia wrote:

how about a great tunnel that will go under the city??
wreck®
+10|6385

CC-Marley wrote:

Its true actually. They have an original write of the speech and it was aimed towards Bush not our troops. It really doesn't matter tho he apologized and even troops acknowledged his intent. Only the most fervent redneck right winger refuses to believe it or cares. Its not incredibly out of character considering his Vietnam protesting but anyone with a brain would know hes not ever going back to that persona for electability *which he lacks anyhow* 

JohnKerry wrote:

“If anyone thinks a veteran would criticize the more than 140,000 heroes serving in Iraq and not the president who got us stuck there, they're crazy. This is the classic G.O.P. playbook. I’m sick and tired of these despicable Republican attacks that always seem to come from those who never can be found to serve in war, but love to attack those who did.

I’m not going to be lectured by a stuffed suit White House mouthpiece standing behind a podium, or doughy Rush Limbaugh, who no doubt today will take a break from belittling Michael J. Fox’s Parkinson’s disease to start lying about me just as they have lied about Iraq. It disgusts me that these Republican hacks, who have never worn the uniform of our country lie and distort so blatantly and carelessly about those who have.
Who cares what he says for the most part the chances of him getting the democratic nomination are nill. That and hes a tool anyhow. Its a shame we had to choose from this douchebag or the retarded scumbag Bush camp. But hey he call Rush Limbaugh a doughboy so Ill give him a couple points for that.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
lol poo
cpt.fass1
+329|6695|NJ

wreck® wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

Its true actually. They have an original write of the speech and it was aimed towards Bush not our troops. It really doesn't matter tho he apologized and even troops acknowledged his intent. Only the most fervent redneck right winger refuses to believe it or cares. Its not incredibly out of character considering his Vietnam protesting but anyone with a brain would know hes not ever going back to that persona for electability *which he lacks anyhow* 

JohnKerry wrote:

“If anyone thinks a veteran would criticize the more than 140,000 heroes serving in Iraq and not the president who got us stuck there, they're crazy. This is the classic G.O.P. playbook. I’m sick and tired of these despicable Republican attacks that always seem to come from those who never can be found to serve in war, but love to attack those who did.

I’m not going to be lectured by a stuffed suit White House mouthpiece standing behind a podium, or doughy Rush Limbaugh, who no doubt today will take a break from belittling Michael J. Fox’s Parkinson’s disease to start lying about me just as they have lied about Iraq. It disgusts me that these Republican hacks, who have never worn the uniform of our country lie and distort so blatantly and carelessly about those who have.
Who cares what he says for the most part the chances of him getting the democratic nomination are nill. That and hes a tool anyhow. Its a shame we had to choose from this douchebag or the retarded scumbag Bush camp. But hey he call Rush Limbaugh a doughboy so Ill give him a couple points for that.
I am not right wing at all, and I really don't think that Kerry should be taking jabs at Bush considering that he lost to him. I hate Prez Bush and think he's doing a horrible job but he still did beat kerry.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6715|USA
The only thing worse than Kerry is that ugly bitch he's married too!!!!!!!!
wreck®
+10|6385

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I am not right wing at all, and I really don't think that Kerry should be taking jabs at Bush considering that he lost to him. I hate Prez Bush and think he's doing a horrible job but he still did beat kerry.
Did I quote or direct anything towards you ?
I dont care who won or lost Bush deserves to get railed at all opportunities
cpt.fass1
+329|6695|NJ

wreck® wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Did I quote or direct anything towards you ?
I dont care who won or lost Bush deserves to get railed at all opportunities
Nope that was just a disclamer... But when I hear cheap jabs like that, it makes me think hey you lost to him. What we really need is a democrate who actually faces the issues, not makes jokes about them..
wreck®
+10|6385
I think they're done playing the high road. Republicans play dirty politics like Bush questioning McCain or Kerry's Vietnam record when his own record is an embarrassment. I have no qualms with personal attacks on corrupt scumbags but thats me.
CC-Marley
+407|6828

wreck® wrote:

I think they're done playing the high road. Republicans play dirty politics like Bush questioning McCain or Kerry's Vietnam record when his own record is an embarrassment. I have no qualms with personal attacks on corrupt scumbags but thats me.
Embarrassment? Sign up and you go learn to fly fighter jets.
wreck®
+10|6385
Yeah signing up for a non combat national guard duty while your country is at war is an embarassment. Then going awol to get piss drunk and help your uncle campaign instead of serving your country is an embarrassment and of course doing below minimum to even maintain national guard service and applying to be a gd airman for the postal service while your country is at war is a disgraceful embarrassment which puts you in no position to possibly ever question someone else's service record.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

https://our2142.com/images/pol/irak.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6693|San Francisco
[VS-UK]LtCol.Ripper
+1|6519|Ypsilanti.Michigan
That dummy couldnt get elected dogcather now lol
TuataraDude
+115|6522|Aotearoa
As an outsider, it is easy to see what he meant (poo pooing the pres and not the troops). But as a former presidential candidate, you would have thought he was better at communicating that that. He should sack his speech writer. The opposition will milk it for all they can, as they should. Politics is about taking things out of context to paint your opponent as an idiot, hiding your own mistakes, or giving them a good spin. With all that work, there is no time to actually do the work they were put into power for in the first place unfortunately.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard