DeeKay
+0|6782
hey guys i bought sf hoping to get the new guns and after i installed it, i was expecting to get a greeting u have some new unlocks, but it didnt't happen, so i went and got my self another rank (Gunnery Sergeant) and it presents me with just the normal weapons , what the hell is up with that if anyone can help give me a yell
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6867
You have to unlock the origional unlocks of the kit before you can unlock the tier 2 unlock. And you have to play a round in SF then log back in to get the unlockables.
DeeKay
+0|6782
fkn cheerin mate didn't buy the game to play it just for the weapons lol! cheers
HEN00
+0|6764
but i'm missing one unlock in SF too.  I got 5 unlocks in BF2 and only 3 in SF
Daxmann
+0|6757|Denmark

HEN00 wrote:

but i'm missing one unlock in SF too.  I got 5 unlocks in BF2 and only 3 in SF
You only got 5 unlocks in SF. You first unlocks you get is as Staff Sergeant in SF. Then you can count when the last unlock come
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6777|Rochester, NY
Wait so you are saying that you only can only get SF unlocks of you are a Staff Sgt. and above???
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6774|Debris From Space

BlackLegion42 wrote:

Wait so you are saying that you only can only get SF unlocks of you are a Staff Sgt. and above???
Yep...  You need all origional BF2 unlocks (1st tier) before you can unlock sf ones (second tier)

I wonder if there will be more expansion packs with more guns to unlock.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6794|The United Center

idiotofwar wrote:

BlackLegion42 wrote:

Yep...  You need all origional BF2 unlocks (1st tier) before you can unlock sf ones (second tier)

no, this is incorrect.

in BF2 you get unlocks for every rank up starting at lance corporal.  in SF you get unlocks for every rank up starting at sergeant.

you only need the BF2 unlock for the kit in which you want to get the SF unlock.

i.e. if you want the F2000 for the assault kit, you must first unlock the G3.  you cannot unlock SF weapons without first unlocking their BF2 counterpart.

you can, however, get SF unlocks without having all BF2 unlocks.  if, say, you want the scar-l for the Spec Ops kit, you must first have the G36 unlocked, but dont need the PKM unlocked for example.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6774|Debris From Space

ThomasMorgan wrote:

idiotofwar wrote:

BlackLegion42 wrote:

no, this is incorrect.

in BF2 you get unlocks for every rank up starting at lance corporal.  in SF you get unlocks for every rank up starting at sergeant.

you only need the BF2 unlock for the kit in which you want to get the SF unlock.

i.e. if you want the F2000 for the assault kit, you must first unlock the G3.  you cannot unlock SF weapons without first unlocking their BF2 counterpart.

you can, however, get SF unlocks without having all BF2 unlocks.  if, say, you want the scar-l for the Spec Ops kit, you must first have the G36 unlocked, but dont need the PKM unlocked for example.
lol. ignore me, i'm wrong.
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6777|Rochester, NY
Oh ok, lol!
Daxmann
+0|6757|Denmark

BlackLegion42 wrote:

Sorry I did mean Sgt. I did count wrong, but ThomasMorgan has a god description

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard