Viller-Valle
Svensk Tiger
+15|6445|Sweden
Fc Copenhagen wins against Man United and who strikes if not Allbäck. Who could have guessed that Fc would win that match!? They still got a chance to finish 2:nd in the group and advance. I just cant get it. Fc wins! This is just so big for both Denmark and Sweden. Congratulation Denmark and all Fc Copenhagen supporters!
And for all Arsenal supporters, that match was just sick. Sorry you didn't win. You should.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6705|UK

Viller-Valle wrote:

Fc Copenhagen wins against Man United and who strikes if not Allbäck. Who could have guessed that Fc would win that match!? They still got a chance to finish 2:nd in the group and advance. I just cant get it. Fc wins! This is just so big for both Denmark and Sweden. Congratulation Denmark and all Fc Copenhagen supporters!
And for all Arsenal supporters, that match was just sick. Sorry you didn't win. You should.
Quit acting like you won the bloody world cup.

I hate it when shitty teams beat united and act like they've won the world or something.

The greatest team in all of the land can't win every time you know.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6612|Iceland
Allbäck... hmmm did he play for Aston Villa? anways aha@manutd [i support them :p]
Viller-Valle
Svensk Tiger
+15|6445|Sweden

E7IX3R wrote:

Viller-Valle wrote:

I hate it when shitty teams beat united and act like they've won the world or something.

Funny to see an englishman talk like that. Since you kicked Sven Göran Eriksson the resluts got way better and you now is the worlds greatest team, am I right? Loser
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6637|Mhz

I was in the pub when that match was on, it was an impressive sight. 80 or so chavs transformed instantly into emos when that goal went in, I loved every second of it. I'm surprised the razor blades didn't come out when Uniteds goal was ruled off side, I almost got beaten up coz I was sat there pissing myself laughing at it all.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6691|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Congrats on scoring your 1st ever Champions League goal and winning your 1st ever game.  One day i'll say that about my team.

Don't worry about Udt, it be wrong to say they'll be back, it's not as if they have gone anywhere.  In my eyes and many others still the best team in the country, certanly over the last 15/20 years.  League table's don't lie though.
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6788|Rotherham, England

Viller-Valle wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

Viller-Valle wrote:

Funny to see an englishman talk like that. Since you kicked Sven Göran Eriksson the resluts got way better and you now is the worlds greatest team, am I right? Loser
No
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6705|UK

Viller-Valle wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

Viller-Valle wrote:

I'm talking about Manchester United, not England. I don't care about England, or any other team for that matter. Just Manchester United.

We're still top of the league in England and Europe, so I'm not worried at all about losing to some minnows.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6637|Mhz

I really can't work out why people get so defensive of a football team

I'm obviously missing something.
Karnall
+8|6553|Hampshire, UK
Balls

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard