lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

Newsflash people: drop the 'murderous' - NOBODY WAS KILLED!!!! Isn't it strange how stories distort in peoples minds over time...
NEWSFLASH>.........WRONG AGAIN CAM!!!..... http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/02/19/news/islam.php

Last edited by lowing (2006-11-01 16:38:20)

jonsimon
+224|6503

Clark W Griswald wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061101/wl_nm/iran_holocaust_dc

They say this is in retaliation for that cartoon last year, how is this even comparable to that?
There is no outrage from them about beheadings and things like that, but a cartoon and all hell beaks loose.  Then, they do something like this.  Would anyone like to tell me we are not in a Holy War?
Don't get upset over a cartoon in retaliation for a cartoon that upset people, the irony might just kill me.
Clark W Griswald
Banned
+15|6407|Chicago

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Newsflash people: drop the 'murderous' - NOBODY WAS KILLED!!!! Isn't it strange how stories distort in peoples minds over time...
NEWSFLASH>.........WRONG AGAIN CAM!!!..... http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/02/19/news/islam.php
Nice.  Good work.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Oh sorry. I didn't realise you classified muslim deaths as actual deaths. My wiki source was obviously faulty. ACtually I missed the paragraph d'oh. You're right. Doesn't diminish the point I'm making. This thread is designed to *surprise surprise* demonise muslims and promote division between us and people of the muslim faith - unhelpful.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-01 16:44:10)

EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6560|UK
I think the real problem is that not enough abusive cartoons are being produced by all nations. Once we all learn to take the piss out of each other without taking offence the world will be a happier, and far less serious place.

Did I tell you the one about the three irishmen that went into a pub... ah maybe some other time ;-)
Clark W Griswald
Banned
+15|6407|Chicago

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Oh sorry. I didn't realise you classified muslim deaths as actual deaths.
Nice try, but you are wrong.  At least be a man about it.
jonsimon
+224|6503

Clark W Griswald wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Clark W Griswald wrote:

I have been to plenty, although in the military.
Well of course that'll shade your opinion. You'd be at the other end of one of their sniper crosshairs.
Maybe.  But all I know is, if I go to one of those countries, I might be kidnapped.  When one of them come over here, I do not remember seeing a muslim tourist being beheaded.
Oh, so America doesn't have crime? Man, silly me, listening to government statistics.

If a tourist comes to America, theres the chance they will be robbed, killed, or kidnapped. Big shit.
Clark W Griswald
Banned
+15|6407|Chicago

jonsimon wrote:

Clark W Griswald wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Well of course that'll shade your opinion. You'd be at the other end of one of their sniper crosshairs.
Maybe.  But all I know is, if I go to one of those countries, I might be kidnapped.  When one of them come over here, I do not remember seeing a muslim tourist being beheaded.
Oh, so America doesn't have crime? Man, silly me, listening to government statistics.

If a tourist comes to America, theres the chance they will be robbed, killed, or kidnapped. Big shit.
Beheaded for being muslim?  Show me one example.
jonsimon
+224|6503

Clark W Griswald wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Oh sorry. I didn't realise you classified muslim deaths as actual deaths.
Nice try, but you are wrong.  At least be a man about it.
I wouldn't ask another to admit things I cannot.
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6560|UK

jonsimon wrote:

Clark W Griswald wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I doubt very much whether you'd get attacked just for being foreign. More likely you'd be attacked for your money.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Oh sorry. I didn't realise you classified muslim deaths as actual deaths. My wiki source was obviously faulty. ACtually I missed the paragraph d'oh. You're right. Doesn't diminish the point I'm making. This thread is designed to *surprise surprise* demonise muslims and promote division between us and people of the muslim faith - unhelpful.
Actually it does diminish the point you were making, since the point you were making was..........nobody was killed during those riots.
Clark W Griswald
Banned
+15|6407|Chicago

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Actually it does diminish the point you were making, since the point you were making was..........nobody was killed during those riots.
He likes to divert a lot.  It is fun watching the spin.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

No that was a subpoint that was only ever going to be supplemental to my main point. The main point I want to get across is that this muslim bashing is just modern day jew bashing.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-01 16:55:33)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

Clark W Griswald wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Hahaha. I admit when I make a comment in error. It's actually a commendable trait. I value my status as a non-xenophobe capable of debating properly and conceding an error. You should try it.
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6560|UK

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

No that was a subpoint that was only ever going to be supplemental to my main point. The main point I want to get across is that this muslim bashing is just modern day jew bashing.
Well, that last post was total Monty Python.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6557|Southeastern USA
how's the pool coming clark, gonna have it ready by spring?
jonsimon
+224|6503

Clark W Griswald wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

OH MY GOD THE IRONY IS KILLING ME.

Way to divert the topic WHILE criticizing him for it!
Clark W Griswald
Banned
+15|6407|Chicago

jonsimon wrote:

Clark W Griswald wrote:

lowing wrote:

OH MY GOD THE IRONY IS KILLING ME.

Way to divert the topic WHILE criticizing him for it!
Ummmm....ok.
jonsimon
+224|6503

EricTViking wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Clark W Griswald wrote:

I doubt very much whether you'd get attacked just for being foreign. More likely you'd be attacked for your money.
COUGHmexicansCOUGH. Yeah, Americans don't discriminate.

Besides, where are the records of all these discriminatory murders in islamic countries? How many out of all the tourists to the middle east are beheaded? 1 in a bazillion? You're more likely to be robbed.
Clark W Griswald
Banned
+15|6407|Chicago

jonsimon wrote:

EricTViking wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Besides, where are the records of all these discriminatory murders in islamic countries? How many out of all the tourists to the middle east are beheaded? 1 in a bazillion? You're more likely to be robbed.
Ask any American if they would feel more safe going on vacation to Iran or more safe going to Australia.  I think you know the answer.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

Clark W Griswald wrote:

Ask any American if they would feel more safe going on vacation to Iran or more safe going to Australia.  I think you know the answer.
Well you guys don't do yourselves any favours in the eyes of muslims do you? Blowing them up and all. And supporting people who blow them up. And supporting people who brutally dictate over them.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-01 17:15:24)

Clark W Griswald
Banned
+15|6407|Chicago

CameronPoe wrote:

Clark W Griswald wrote:

Well you guys don't do yourselves any favours in the eyes of muslims do you? Blowing them up and all. And supporting people who blow them up. And supporting people who brutally dictate over them.
Hmmmm... what has Ireland done to help free them from the brutal dictators?
jonsimon
+224|6503

Clark W Griswald wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

EricTViking wrote:

Why don't I ask if they'd feel more safe going on vacation to two places that are similar in political strife, regardless of muslim extremists? You're proposing I ask someone if they'd prefer a sandy beach, or Iwo Jima.

Anyway, you sidestepped, diverted, whatever you recently accused Poe of doing, my questions.
jonsimon
+224|6503

Clark W Griswald wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Clark W Griswald wrote:

Hmmmm... what has Ireland done to help free them from the brutal dictators?
How many dictators has Ireland forced into office?
Clark W Griswald
Banned
+15|6407|Chicago

jonsimon wrote:

Clark W Griswald wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Why don't I ask if they'd feel more safe going on vacation to two places that are similar in political strife, regardless of muslim extremists? You're proposing I ask someone if they'd prefer a sandy beach, or Iwo Jima.

Anyway, you sidestepped, diverted, whatever you recently accused Poe of doing, my questions.
No, that was my point all along.  What are you, his little sidekick?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard