lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6842|Denver colorado

jusadbellum wrote:

typical BS trash.

The guy ventures his experience in the game and d*ckwads trash him, or insult his age and score.

Come on you |337 hero monkeys.

Tell us whats so good about your story - how do you get high numbers without stat padding or hacking.
(spare the rest of us your BS about how godlike you are with a gun etc etc).

Awaiting your lies and BS.
GTFO mr calleveryone a hacker

Just being good dosent mean we stat pad or HAX!!!11!!1!!!!!11!
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6603|Your attic
You do all realise that 2142 is a game?
Zukabazuka
+23|6698

jusadbellum wrote:

typical BS trash.

The guy ventures his experience in the game and d*ckwads trash him, or insult his age and score.

Come on you |337 hero monkeys.

Tell us whats so good about your story - how do you get high numbers without stat padding or hacking.
(spare the rest of us your BS about how godlike you are with a gun etc etc).

Awaiting your lies and BS.
Simple be an engineer when you are in a tank and don't just drive straight in to a silobase or flag area. When you are low on hp drive back and repair and then go forward when you are done.

Play in friking squads, TRUST ME, its worth it because your members will most likely have a medic with pads, but then again you guys are noobs so you wont understand teamwork. Recon if you gonna stay behind and don't wanna attack. Support if you gonna defend.

Never statspadded or hacking we are just good and you can't beat us =P
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6841
Stuff car bombing, just get in a car on Suez and run people over. More fun then you can shake an axle at.
irok100
+114|6662
learn how to play... n00b .. i use this methon on the two maps i mentions... i still get golds in gibraltar and berlin when i don't even touch the FAVs im just saying its FUN to ruin other peoples ehicle whore runs.. im not saying that this is the most skilled method... and yes... 35 is a low score... I said that was my LOWEST using that method.. Plus i play on 64's only = lower scores...but yeah my AVG is probably 55 with this method, im just using it on large vehicle based maps, becuase walking around being infantry is kinda boring and i hate being a vehicle whore myslef... and btw you can't blow up RDX with your zeller you stupid fool. If you all want to question my abilities watch the video i made that got almost 10000 views, if not then STFU
irok100
+114|6662

Flecco wrote:

I > You at jihad jeeping.

I make a better matyr.
its not a martyr .. i don't die... st00pid n00b
joker8baller
+68|6679

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

irok100 wrote:

on maps like  verdun and sidi when they cycle in on servers i play, i achieve a rank in the top 4 almost every single time... how may you ask, carbombing. Yes go ahead, flame me for being cheap... well, unlike the last game where death was near certain when sacrificing a vehicle, the speed, and more specifically the boost (shift key) allows one to escape 9 times out of 10 with no negative impact on your health... I mean generally, especially in bf2 i was a pretty good sniper... but i always found joy in these det packs... and i find that no one in 2142 really makes use of them. Just putting it out there for people to realize.. the unlock has achieved me severral gold medals, and in almost every round several of the explosives pin, which are 10 points a pop... add that to a few headshots and you got a ton of extra poiints... so far, i have really only been successful with this method on conquest configurations, there are just too many gun whores racking up the points in Titan...

But one of the only things i find as enjoyable in this game as a headshot with my Zeller H is blowing up an unsuspecting walker or tank and ruining a guys vehicle whore run, and combine that with a few kills in between explosive runs.  ithink my lowest full round in Sidi using this has been 35  so go ahead try it ...
wow....ur a f***ing noob u know that....learn how to play....just because people actualy fight instead of jhading and being a p**sy...doesnt mean theyre ,quote unquote, gun whores

EDIT: 35 is a freakishly low score...i got about 37 on my FIRST round ever played on 2142 so stfu and stop embarrasing your self
I see you have not really played the BF series at all. Jihad jeeps go back to 1942, in TNT. You should learn to play.
jordanmillward_1
+11|6416
No offense to anyone here.....

But the guy has paid his money to play the game. People play games for entertainment. That means that if he likes jihad jeeping, and finds it fun and entertaining, then all power to him. It is his right to do that.

Just because you don't like jihad jeeping does not give you all the right to start slagging him off.

Last edited by jordanmillward_1 (2006-10-31 08:25:07)

MrEzeuss
+26|6402|Nethterlands (ZH)
LOL! always the same reaction when someone tells about a tactic that's frowned upon.

Guys, one thing, war stopped being honest when WWI started.
Before that time, two groups of people met each other on an open area, they drank some tea, ate some scones and then went at it. Fighting until noon, tea again, some patching up the more fortunate casualties and back to the fight until dusk.
Afterward was some award ceremony, declaration of the winner and done!

Then WWI came (the big one) and everything changed. If you could hook up a grenade to a dead enemy so you could blow up the medics of the enemy, boom medal earned for good thinking.
Hey why not drench the whole battlefield with chemicals! another one scored for the home-team (at least the ones that weren't on the fore-mentioned field at the time.)

Even today the army is switching to lighter guns. Lighter?! you are supposed to kill the enemy in a battle are you not? Indeed, but if you kill a guy, they let him be. If you wound him, they're going to fetch him so they can fix him.
So you're keeping 1 comrade who stays there to defend him, 2 medics, 1 driver, 1 doctor etc. busy for one wounded man.
In a period that you need every man on the battlefield, that's a lot of people.

So in short, war isn't about not exploiting the rules, or playing it fair. It's about winning and calculations.
If war was fair, Vietnam would have been a whole different story.

That's why I don't whine if a medic revives me only to have myself and the medic  killed 0.01 second later because the sniper that got me in the first place shoots us again.
I don't even cry when a Titan crew bombards the only spawning-point of my team with Titan-canons so i can hardly escape.

Just let me get my points how i see fit. If it is by placing a ammo-box on a console whooptiedoo let me have my 4-5 points extra, I've just been killed three times by a dick who flew our chopper straight into a Titan.
Or some #$!^& who jumps in front of my speeding buggy trying to hitch a ride, gets run over, and then punish me for team-killing.

If anyone should be blamed for not playing fair it's those unforgiving 'i see you are planting C7 on the core, so i think i stand right next to it, and i punish you for TK when you detonate' crybabies.
Because THAT IS exploiting the games rules. I mean, when i was in the army i never heard any of that 'punishing for a TK' crap when i threw a grenade into the mess-hall. They all took it like a a man and said nothing!
Volatile
+252|6717|Sextupling in Empire

LOLZ! I'm sure everyone that hits one of my RDX/APM while i'm camping a silo calls me a n00b. Funny thing is, I don't have any respect for anyone in 2142, as i've come to the conclusion that most of the players i encounter are tards. 20/0 in the first couple minutes of the round cause of demo traps FTW!!
Gh0sT_RIder
+35|6437

MrEzeuss wrote:

LOL! always the same reaction when someone tells about a tactic that's frowned upon.

Guys, one thing, war stopped being honest when WWI started.
Before that time, two groups of people met each other on an open area, they drank some tea, ate some scones and then went at it. Fighting until noon, tea again, some patching up the more fortunate casualties and back to the fight until dusk.
Afterward was some award ceremony, declaration of the winner and done!

Then WWI came (the big one) and everything changed. If you could hook up a grenade to a dead enemy so you could blow up the medics of the enemy, boom medal earned for good thinking.
Hey why not drench the whole battlefield with chemicals! another one scored for the home-team (at least the ones that weren't on the fore-mentioned field at the time.)

Even today the army is switching to lighter guns. Lighter?! you are supposed to kill the enemy in a battle are you not? Indeed, but if you kill a guy, they let him be. If you wound him, they're going to fetch him so they can fix him.
So you're keeping 1 comrade who stays there to defend him, 2 medics, 1 driver, 1 doctor etc. busy for one wounded man.
In a period that you need every man on the battlefield, that's a lot of people.

So in short, war isn't about not exploiting the rules, or playing it fair. It's about winning and calculations.
If war was fair, Vietnam would have been a whole different story.

That's why I don't whine if a medic revives me only to have myself and the medic  killed 0.01 second later because the sniper that got me in the first place shoots us again.
I don't even cry when a Titan crew bombards the only spawning-point of my team with Titan-canons so i can hardly escape.

Just let me get my points how i see fit. If it is by placing a ammo-box on a console whooptiedoo let me have my 4-5 points extra, I've just been killed three times by a dick who flew our chopper straight into a Titan.
Or some #$!^& who jumps in front of my speeding buggy trying to hitch a ride, gets run over, and then punish me for team-killing.

If anyone should be blamed for not playing fair it's those unforgiving 'i see you are planting C7 on the core, so i think i stand right next to it, and i punish you for TK when you detonate' crybabies.
Because THAT IS exploiting the games rules. I mean, when i was in the army i never heard any of that 'punishing for a TK' crap when i threw a grenade into the mess-hall. They all took it like a a man and said nothing!
Nice post!
tefI0n
Temporary Messiah
+14|6409|Kalamazoo, MI

irok100 wrote:

im just saying its FUN to ruin other peoples ehicle whore runs..
know what's a better way to jack up someone's vehicles? the anti-vehicle rifle.

/thread
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6728|MoVal, Southern California
You all are confusing RULES with ETIQUETTE.

So if a person likes a certain tactic over yours, you automatically flame him for being a no0b? That's ridiculous. I know we all want fair play, and fair play is a bit ambiguous here in the battlefield community. I consider "fair play" when no one is hacking. other than that, bring it! Don't whine when someone is PWNING you somehow. Are you really going to throw a hissy fit when 1 person out of 47 is preferring another tactic over yours?
Sleepnowinthefire
+6|6456
I agree with MrZeuss, and the topic starter to a point..

If one side has stolen/is whoring the armour, especially on a city map, I WILL Jihad him. In real wars, the underequiped sides tend to use initiative to fight against better equipped enemies, and tactics. If you cant realise at times jihading is the only effective manor of taking down tank whores, or camping infantry shame on you. Those cars can only take 2 nades, and the drivers can be sniped easily anyway. If you dont kill the car fast enough, its YOUR fault you die , not only the drivers.
Volatile
+252|6717|Sextupling in Empire

I much prefer to take an air transport and dive bomb it into the nearest clustering of enemy/mechs. Jetison yourself out at the last second and watch it go BOOOOMM!!! Of course, you don't get points for doing this, but it is extremely entertaining. And thats what video games are all about- BEING ENTERTAINED.
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6434|My room
Jihad jeeping is an effective way to get your score up. It's also relativaly easy to avoid. Just bail out if you see a car zipping towards your tanks. If you "trolls" are so good, I don't see how bailing out is so hard. Or are you too much of a vehicle whore to part with your precious APC?

And, before anyone says it, I know. We ARE explosive whores.
irok100
+114|6662
thats for your opinions, and i agree with several of the posters... games are for entertainment,  and jihad jeeping is most certainly entertaining
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6677|NT, like Mick Dundee

irok100 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

I > You at jihad jeeping.

I make a better matyr.
its not a martyr .. i don't die... st00pid n00b
Hmm... You took something I posted here seriously. This is a bad sign.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
irok100
+114|6662
lol...
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6703|Devon, England
i cannot believe you said "gun-whores"...
Proxus
+4|6467
its not really jihad jeeping if i live is it?

its more like WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Congratulations! You have been awarded: Explosive Efficiency Pin!

/happy me
irok100
+114|6662

FFLink13 wrote:

i cannot believe you said "gun-whores"...
i was referring to the titan guns, not infantry guns n00b

Last edited by irok100 (2006-11-01 11:36:01)

jusadbellum
+1|6406
Woot.

Sweeet, two peeps claim I called them hackers!!! YAY.

This proves the level of intelligence of folks posting - they simply can't read!

Personally I love getting under walkers and destroying them with a rifle, but my all time fav
so far has been a team mate who drove into me then trash talked me for killing him.
I figure with the way people don't read posts, or make shiz up to suit themselves they
must be from this forum.

Easy enough, he kept it up and shot me.. so I TK'd him back ...  every time he spawned
he would try and kill me - of course ... he died each time.

Then he would rant about me TKing him .. 

He actually got me booted from the server LMFAO.
tefI0n
Temporary Messiah
+14|6409|Kalamazoo, MI
Jihad-jeepers would be a non-existant breed if BF had a mode that was 1 life for 1 round. It'd be nice.

I'm in favor of making BF more like CS. No BS.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6713|MoVal So-Cal

irok100 wrote:

on maps like  verdun and sidi when they cycle in on servers i play, i achieve a rank in the top 4 almost every single time... how may you ask, carbombing. Yes go ahead, flame me for being cheap... well, unlike the last game where death was near certain when sacrificing a vehicle, the speed, and more specifically the boost (shift key) allows one to escape 9 times out of 10 with no negative impact on your health... I mean generally, especially in bf2 i was a pretty good sniper... but i always found joy in these det packs... and i find that no one in 2142 really makes use of them. Just putting it out there for people to realize.. the unlock has achieved me severral gold medals, and in almost every round several of the explosives pin, which are 10 points a pop... add that to a few headshots and you got a ton of extra poiints... so far, i have really only been successful with this method on conquest configurations, there are just too many gun whores racking up the points in Titan...

But one of the only things i find as enjoyable in this game as a headshot with my Zeller H is blowing up an unsuspecting walker or tank and ruining a guys vehicle whore run, and combine that with a few kills in between explosive runs.  ithink my lowest full round in Sidi using this has been 35  so go ahead try it ...
What all these noobs dont realise is that it takes some skill to be pro jihad jeeper. Tanks make you go boom very fast and it can be a bit difficult to get the jump on em.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard