SGT.Slayero
+98|6456|Life in a vacuum sucks
what do u think about a Battle Field 2142 expansion pack? maybe with the US ARMY and the titans ary the NAVY? i think that would be awesome! what do u think? what would u want in a 2142 expansion pack.

Last edited by SGT.Slayero (2006-11-01 08:39:42)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6729|The Hague, Netherlands

no expansions at least for a year
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
SGT.Slayero

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

well it does not hurt to talk about it
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6585|Iceland

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

no money for EA ? are u crazy? give it 4 months.

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-11-01 08:42:25)

DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6537|Doncaster, UK
I think it's fine as it is for now.

The two factions fit in well with the reduced land mass and population, it doesn't really need a third force. Something similar to SF might be nice with night maps and different gadgets but seeing as the helmets in the future are already electronic images maybe night vision isn't an option. Maybe they'd just see night as day. Who knows.
karl
+11|6498|Oslo-Norway
i think it whould be cool with a expansion pack in a month or two
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6637|Peoria

SGT.Slayero wrote:

what do u think about a Battle Field 2142 expansion pack? maybe with the US ARMY and the titans ary the NAVY? i think that would be awesome! what do u think? what would u want in a 2142 expansion pack.
The US is already incorperated into the EU.

An african faction may be cool though.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

yeah if it was EA they would release an expansion right now.......but for the players "health"

1 year no expansion
SGT.Slayero

Elamdri wrote:

SGT.Slayero wrote:

good idea
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

SGT.Slayero wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

SGT.Slayero wrote:

good idea
cougars SSR army !
SGT.Slayero

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

SGT.Slayero wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

good idea
cougars SSR army !
lol
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6459
North America versus South America. The war starts when the SAC (south american confeteracy) attacks the NAA (north american allicance) on WakeIsland, with Titans.
DJStoney69
+4|6526|New Jersey
They need to address the issues first before they ponder an expansion pack.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6549|Hungary
I heard that there is already a patch for 2142...rofl
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6595

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

4 months? ha i give it 3 months and 29 days!
Janysc
+59|6674|Norway

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

North America versus South America. The war starts when the SAC (south american confeteracy) attacks the NAA (north american allicance) on WakeIsland, with Titans.
Nah, the US is part of the EU. I think an African Union would be better. And why would any of the Americas want Wake at all?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
What would really tickle me nicely would be an expansion pack that takes place in South East Asia/ Oceania. The faction could include a Chinese speaking legion of the PAC and maybe Australians as part of the EU.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-11-01 10:24:58)

Rumfuddle
+14|6709

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Yup this is my thought as well.  By spring we'll see some sort of expansion pack with North America v. South America.  I'd put money on it in fact, although I'm guessing we've seen the last of Wake.
THE-GHOST1553
+2|6426|somewhere around europe
ill think they will make 4 pachtes and when make the expansion that will set them back about 4 pachtes
eagles1106
+269|6575|Marlton, New Jersey.
Heres my idea.  Expansion title:  EA and Dice do what people will like for fucking once.

What the expansion will feature:
A reversion to 1.12 Bf2
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6697|Antarctica
If they make an expansion I hope its like SF only better, because SF is/was really fun.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6522
Dont worry they will announce a expansion in no time. I mean why fix whats wrong when we can make something else and make more money.
Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|6477|UK

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

LMFAO - what a total load of BS

I give it 3-4 months b4 they are cashing in again on a £20 pack that gives you one vehicle, a new gun and a couple of wav's
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6444|Ontario, Canada

SGT.Slayero wrote:

You clearly didn't read the game description. US, Canada.... ETC, all these countries are no more. You really believe Dice will just kill off the western hemisphere and then bring them back?
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

Jeez, let people play the original game first before you start cramming expansion packs down our throats.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard