Poll

Given the 3 candidates, who would you vote for President in 2008?

Sen. John Kerry16%16% - 19
Sen. Hillary Clinton32%32% - 36
Sen. John McCain50%50% - 57
Total: 112
jonsimon
+224|6510
Hilary is a nutjob
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6564|Southeastern USA
oh holy christ you are an evil evil person, god

gotta think about this one
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6770|United States of America
McCain shouldn't even be considered a Republican.  Hilary... and Kerry... Nothing needs to be said, unless you want Kerry's most recent quote about soldiers.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6770|United States of America

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Crash727 wrote:

Out of these choices, I have to vote McCain.

Hillary is evil, straight up.  Just the sound of her voice is like nails across a chalk board.

Kerry, well, after seeing this: http://mfile.akamai.com/5020/wmv/rushli … Troops.asx
There is no way I can vote for Mr. Ketchup.  What an asshat.  10+ years in the service and I deserve this?!?!?  Fuck you, you Mass-hole piece of trash.
Fuck him. I served because I wanted to. And ps Mr john Kerry I received my BA while in the Marines. Not only are you a bitch but you probably drive bad too ( all Massholes drive bad).
Well, to all you armed forces veterans.  It is most likely that your grades were better than his... Don't remember which radio host got the info., but I know someone did.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6420|North Carolina

Miller wrote:

McCain shouldn't even be considered a Republican.  Hilary... and Kerry... Nothing needs to be said, unless you want Kerry's most recent quote about soldiers.
How conservative does someone have to be these days to be a Republican?  Geez...  Is Bill Frist far enough to the right for your liking?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6786|PNW

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Seriously, Kerry? Clinton? McCain? Not alot to choose from, there. Non-of-the-above...but if I absolutely had to, McCain.
Well, Bush? Kerry? - Wasnt alot to choose from there either.  When the election comes around, you only get a few choices, whether you like them or not.
I'm not the world's biggest Bush supporter, but I'd choose him again rather than any of those.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6836|Delaware

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'm not the world's biggest Bush supporter, but I'd choose him again rather than any of those.
You can't be serious. I would figure unless you were a die hard Bush supporter you could choose one of them over him.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6552|Search Whore killing fields
I choose bush, Hes so stupid its funny. Do I give a crap about whos president? nope. Do I want him to look like a monkey? Yep. Bush FTW
Sambuccashake
+126|6625|Sweden

DirtyMexican wrote:

I choose bush, Hes so stupid its funny. Do I give a crap about whos president? nope. Do I want him to look like a monkey? Yep. Bush FTW
Hehehe!
Crash727
+12|6656|NH, USA
Ted Nugent for President in '08
beerface702
+65|6708|las vegas
please no obama

dick cheneyFTW!!

kidding, he isnt gonna run anyway
beerface702
+65|6708|las vegas
angus young 08 heh
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6557|Texas - Bigger than France
Guiliani needs to run.  I'd vote for him.

McCain's fuse is too short.
Kerry's not going to win/is kind of an ass
Clinton's got issue.
Des.Kmal
+917|6633|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Miller wrote:

All canidates suck. Null. But if any McCain.

Pug wrote:

Guiliani needs to run.  I'd vote for him.

McCain's fuse is too short.
Kerry's not going to win/is kind of an ass
Clinton's got issue.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Y-D-Donut?
Want glazed or chocolate?
+2|6656|Puerto Rico
I believe the best candidate is Clinton. US is in a time of change, and presidents must change too. Both Kerry and McCain are old stuff, she is not. We need some renovations in our goverment too.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6483
Al Gore
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6786|PNW

SysTray wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

You can't be serious. I would figure unless you were a die hard Bush supporter you could choose one of them over him.
I'm absolutely serious. Kerry? Clinton? McCain?
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6460|The Land of Scott Walker

Miller wrote:

All canidates suck. Null. But if any McCain.
Ditto.  No choice between the guy who insults the military, a liberal feminist battleaxe, and the Republican who might as well be a Democrat.  But out of the 3, McCain.
Stingray24

Poseidon wrote:

None of them. Obama ftw.

But given the choices, Hillary. She's done so much for NY, coming from a NYer myself.
Done so much . . .    What besides trying to ban video games has she gotten accomplished?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6786|PNW

Stingray24 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

None of them. Obama ftw.

But given the choices, Hillary. She's done so much for NY, coming from a NYer myself.
Done so much . . .    What besides trying to ban video games has she gotten accomplished?
She wrote about villages and crap.
Stingray24

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Al Gore
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Oooh, that's a good one.  Mr. "I invented the Internet" FTW!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6570
Who on earth is voting for John Kerry here???
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6731|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Clinton?  Are you joking?  It's not that America isn't ready for a female president, we're just not ready for a feminist battleaxe controling the nation.

Kerry?  I shouldn't even have to explain this one.

McCain?  Seems to be the lesser of three evils.  If I have to choose between the three then it's going to be him.
Stingray24

Turquoise wrote:

How conservative does someone have to be these days to be a Republican?  Geez...  Is Bill Frist far enough to the right for your liking?
Hmmm, I'd vote for Frist.  At least McCain is pro-life and has protected gun ownership, but I don’t think he’s a strong enough personality to win an election.
IRONCHEF
+385|6506|Northern California
Kerry probably, even though he's not the best the dems could produce.  I wanted Wes Clark to win the primary because he could have won.

Hillary, I don't know her politics and I think many who are scared of her or endorse her probably don't either..theyjust go with whatever the argument is.  If I studied her out, I would vote for her if she jived with my thoughts.

McCain, Not a chance.  The dude is a shameless sell out and he is a low-end version of Joe Lieberman.  Too bad, because he was once a good politician from what I saw long ago.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard