dalfiuss
+1|6832
I am currently in a server where the missles are simply not firing.  The round has been going for about 10 minutes, and both titans have 100% shields.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
WoW, a lot of servers seem to suck, for some reason ours is fine =/
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6528|Singapore
stationary and handheld AA weapons not locking to enemy air vehicles except for the UAV
Prime
+13|6583|Netherlands
- pilot gets TKs after stupid teammates jump out while landing

fucking annoying!
propyl
+11|6700

Prime wrote:

fucking annoying!
no doubt, that's ghey. also how about spawning into an empty plumiting transport... there's a fun time.
bEAv3D
+24|6695|Fayettenam, NC USA

jkohlc wrote:

stationary and handheld AA weapons not locking to enemy air vehicles except for the UAV
Yeah, I hate that.  It seems that I have that problem with mainly the transports.
Nutter Butter
+2|6549
Here is what I compiled from my other thread in the Complaint forum.

Login Screen: when trying to use veteran reserved name, the reserved name shows up in the box when you login with your EA username and password, however when you select that name to use it will error and log you back out.   The only way to move forward at this time is to create another nickname.

Server Browser: Quick, Advanced and History all seem disconnected.  One page will show different numbers than the other pages.  Refresh also does not seem to work, as it will not update the ammount of players in the server.  This makes it very difficult to connect to your favorite server when it is full, as you cannot see when players drop off.

Knife: Hit detection seems very poor.  If you are too close it seems as if it is not detected, at the same time, if you are beyond what you would think would be too far you get a kill.

Anti Sway Unlock: Even when equiped, when you hold shift down it will occasionally not work.  Even if you zoom out and back in.  Only until after you die will it work again (this is without modifying your kit mid round). 

Zoom: Not sure if this is a bug but should be modified.  Unable to switch to another weapon without zooming back out first.  (bad when you hear someone trying to knife you)

Death: Occasionally when you die there is a long delay and then you have free look available with the mouse until the 15 second timer elapses.

Walker: If low on health and standing next to a repair crate to be repaired, the walker will slowly tip over and explode even though the health meter is rising.

Spawning at beggining of round: Some spawn points cause you to spawn in the middle of the roadway while everyone is starting to drive away.  This causes many TK deaths and senseless TK punishes.

Constant Server Crashes:  Self explanitory.

WALKER: Hovers above ground rather than walking on it

POD: When landing on an enemy titan with a pod, during a hard landing, you can see things that are occuring within the titan for a few seconds.

Stuck Issues: Getting lodged in the polys, only fix is to thrash around until player can become unlodged (rare).

Advance Filter: Using the advanced search feature, if you select "Ranked" in the filters list, unranked servers will still appear.

Headsets:  Even though the headset icon shows on the server information screen, when you log into the server, people can't hear you and you can't hear others. The icon shows your talking but does not appear to others and nothing you say is heard by others. This is sparatic and some servers working fine.

General Performance: Major FPS drop vs. BF2 even with same equiped machine.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6777|WC
All icons of the 3d map got black.. I dont know why, but i just got commander.

Last edited by ToiletTrooper (2006-11-01 08:48:02)

Zukabazuka
+23|6687
actually the game loads faster for me and works good but the titan is sometimes a lag problem
Zefar
+116|6651|Sweden
If a team mate throw or shoot an EMP device on the transport chopper while you are driving it and getting it destroyed in the same instant just after takeoff. YOU'LL become the one that TK's everyone and due to that everyone hit punnish and thus you are out of the server.

Which is pretty gay imo, the one who shoots the emp should be responsible for it. >.>

Walker: When walking right away after jumping into it it will hower or more like glide till you let it stop moving and then it will fix.
If the walker is acting strange with it feets like it want to turn around just make a turn with it and it will stop.
doctorgabel
+2|6443
Has anyone else been in a tank shooting at a walker, same goes with the ground defenses, and you see the shot hit the walker yet the health doesn't go down? I know it's not the shield b/c the walker had just used it and it did not have time to recharge. I've ended up having to shoot walkers 6-7 times just to kill it. Hit detection in this game is very messed up
Krysiss
+15|6476|NL
Omg why do I read 3/4 are the same bugs and exploits that in battlefield 2
haha I have very good laugh at your expense.

EA and there crappy game.
DestinedTConquer
[sec8] Member
+12|6656|Netherlands
if a netbat vehicle identifier is overlapping the uav, the uav wont work
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6648|Peoria

dalfiuss wrote:

The best kill streak of ten means you need to have had the best kill streak in a single round ten times.

The explosive pin seems to only work off of RDX kills, not APM kills.
Oh wow?! really? Geez, I feel dumb now.... Thank you for clearing that up.

They should really articulate that better. As for the explosive pin, that still means its broken, as APM's are explosives.

Last edited by Elamdri (2006-11-01 09:09:57)

Icleos
+101|6743
I got the Titan Destructor Badge Gold without destroying the reactor.   Just 4 consoles...

I'm thinking that the array of points given by destroying the reactor and consoles are the same.
Technically you could get a max of five.  Perhaps if you kill the reactor it counts as a console?

Either way it's poor coding on their part.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/FallenAngelicLeo/screen126.jpg

Last edited by Icleos (2006-11-01 09:24:20)

l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6838|Dundas, ONT, Canada

propyl wrote:

Bell wrote:

sometimes you can't spawn on your own titan
Yup that's one of the ones I forgot... that is some bs.

Lets not forget the 4 titans before a server starts? whats up with that?

And i most definately agree with Oneil (even though he shot me down about 6 times the other day) the gun ships rockets should most definately effect ground troops. You can unload 6 rounds to their head and not hit anything who the hell was the guy that coded that bs? Obviously hes a ground pounder.
No, I'm better off in the air. Love Chicken shack. You guys got good rotation going. I've been working on my chopper ribbon for a while. nice to see full transport and than sneak up on it from behind. If I see infantry on the ground i would live them alone, wasting arsenal on one or two ground pounders is pointless. You can't even defend silos from ground troops.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6648|Peoria

Icleos wrote:

I got the Titan Destructor Badge Gold without destroying the reactor.   Just 4 consoles...

I'm thinking that the array of points given by destroying the reactor and consoles are the same.
Technically you could get a max of five.  Perhaps if you kill the reactor it counts as a console?
I recently posted that if you read on the official stat site, it lists the requirements for this award as

"Destroy 3 consoles in a round, and have the last console you destroy be the final console"

nothign about the core.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6697|UK
10. This isnt official
GeoEnvi
+22|6688|Philadelphia, PA
Oh, here's another cool little glitch/bug...

When you've got the upgraded DysTek repair tool unlock and you're in a vehicle trying to repair other, a little "repair" icon shows up in the lower right HUD.  However, there's seldom a noise and no progress bar to indicate the status of your passive repair.

Nevermind the fact that "repair points" are also seldom indicated.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Samtheman53 wrote:

10. This isnt official
it's offical

didn't you read the title?

no one said anything about OFFICIAL
RoofusMcDoofus
+15|6576
In addition to most of the above, I once podded directly into the interior (cargo bay) of the titan.  That's probably how the one guy got into the reactor room without killing all the consoles.  Dunno how it happened, but it did seem like I hit extra-hard.
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6467|Melbourne - Home of Football

doctorgabel wrote:

Has anyone else been in a tank shooting at a walker, same goes with the ground defenses, and you see the shot hit the walker yet the health doesn't go down? I know it's not the shield b/c the walker had just used it and it did not have time to recharge. I've ended up having to shoot walkers 6-7 times just to kill it. Hit detection in this game is very messed up
That's not correct, there are certain places where the walker is heavily armored, and places where it is not, hitting the sides of the top section will most often not damage it. Aim for the mid section, especially from the rear, or the legs, they are weakest.
StevenBullen
+1|6795

gbr.hitman wrote:

Bell wrote:

Well how about EDIT resupply points for the unlimited ammo titan guns.  Honestly, a lot of those supposed 'top' players do this, I saw our friend (I aint no snitch though he is gernam) and ended the round with something like 160 ammo points and handnt left the titan once, GOLD MEDAL!

ALAS how funny
You can only get 100 ammo points max IAR!  and you are going of topic.

back on topic...

Sorry 100 points IAR! I dont think so...

Well this GER (and yes I am a snitch) was on the titan guns using the resupply exploit.

https://www.marine-hunters.co.uk/uploaded/GundePADDINGTWAT.JPG
Dex Luther
+32|6439|Canukastan

doctorgabel wrote:

The ground defenses that shoot the "redish" things are for air vehicles. You can shoot a land vehicle until you're blue in the face, but it won't do anything.
Dex Luther
+32|6439|Canukastan

StevenBullen wrote:

gbr.hitman wrote:

Bell wrote:

Well how about EDIT resupply points for the unlimited ammo titan guns.  Honestly, a lot of those supposed 'top' players do this, I saw our friend (I aint no snitch though he is gernam) and ended the round with something like 160 ammo points and handnt left the titan once, GOLD MEDAL!

ALAS how funny
You can only get 100 ammo points max IAR!  and you are going of topic.

back on topic...

Sorry 100 points IAR! I dont think so...

Well this GER (and yes I am a snitch) was on the titan guns using the resupply exploit.

http://www.marine-hunters.co.uk/uploade … NGTWAT.JPG
Use the Screen shot to report him. Simple.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard