SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6709
I might get an Xbox 360 wired controller to hook into my computer, i am wondering weather i will be able to switch my mouse controls into the controler to have controls like Halo 2. Thanks in advance!
revolution.inc
Pass
+35|6741|Phoenix, Az

SnobbyBoss wrote:

I might get an Xbox 360 wired controller to hook into my computer, i am wondering weather i will be able to switch my mouse controls into the controler to have controls like Halo 2. Thanks in advance!
in about 2 hours i will be camping out at BB for my 360.. hope I see you guys on live.
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6709
Thats not helping and BB  only opens at 8:00 AM on Sundays.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6817|San Francisco

You should be able to do it with a program like "JoyToKey" search these forums as I have dropped a link to it before.

Although, honestly, you will get your ass handed to you if you play bf2 with an xbox controller against a bunch of people with keyboards and mice.
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6709
Really, I thought it might give you an Advantage.
revolution.inc
Pass
+35|6741|Phoenix, Az

SnobbyBoss wrote:

Thats not helping and BB  only opens at 8:00 AM on Sundays.
uh no shit... the lines will be packed at 8 am from soccer moms trying to thier kids 360s.
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6691|Indianapolis, IN
Didnt the xbox 360 come out almost a month ago?
Or is this another shipment?

I know a lot of people that camped out at Walmarts for over a day waiting for it.
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6709
Yeah the next shipment came out today. I went and didnt get one, was too late.*SIGH*
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6816|Australia
hummm the only advantage to using a joystick/pad would be with jets? everything else is better with a mouse.. so donno why ud wanna do that...
S4INT05
+1|6700|79605, TX

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Although, honestly, you will get your ass handed to you if you play bf2 with an xbox controller against a bunch of people with keyboards and MICE.
plural form of "mouse" referring to a computer is "mouses." weird isn't it?

only the animals get the luxurious word of "mice." sorry. i just had to do it.
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6709

S4INT05 wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Although, honestly, you will get your ass handed to you if you play bf2 with an xbox controller against a bunch of people with keyboards and MICE.
plural form of "mouse" referring to a computer is "mouses." weird isn't it?

only the animals get the luxurious word of "mice." sorry. i just had to do it.
This topic is not going where i originally intended it to.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard