reefl3x
+72|6400|United States
I got him when he was 4 weeks old. I had him for 6 month's up until tonight.
We live in LA, in an apartment building, so just outside the building is a major street. My grandmother was walking him, and about 5 feet away from the door leading into the apartment complex, he broke away from her hands. My grandmother while 63 is very active and isnt as old as her age in physical terms.

He ran into the street, but then came back to her, then got spooked and ran back into the street, only to get hit by 2 cars...not 1 car, but 2 cars....the bastard drivers didnt even stop. A guy in the street ran out and stopped all he cars, picked him up and layed him on the grass. I then went outside to find a 10 pound dog covered in blood.

I touched him and every bone in his body was broken. He was completely flat. I wrapped him in a bed sheet, and put him in a box...drove him to the vet and there gonna do what ever it is they do with animals that have died.

great fucking Haloween...

MY dog is a 10 pound Yorkie, barely even 7 months old. Never had a chance...
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6696

Wow man, that's awful, what a thing to read before going to bed...I couldn't stand it if my dogs died. Those two drivers were sick.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6648
my condolences, my dog got run over by a speeding pickup truck when she was only 4 months old
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6693|Mountains of West Virginia
Wow man. My sympathies, that is a way to ruin your night, hell your month.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6625|Los Angeles, California, US.
I'm Sorry for your Loss, I can Relate, The same thing Happened to me 10 Years Ago, Also In Los Angeles (Says something, Huh?), Driver didn't even Stop, Though they Lived close by us and Shortly moved Away.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6731|Oslo, Norway
/condoles

That really is sickening about the drivers.
reefl3x
+72|6400|United States
I cryed for like 3 hours, and still am. This is so ridiculous.
Its not the fact that hes dead that shocks me, its just it happened so fast. One seconed hes so full of life, next hes lieing motionless flat as a pancake...

Gonna cry again..god damn it.

Last edited by reefl3x (2006-10-31 22:37:50)

Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6714
Im sorry for your loss...    CB
Love is the answer
Black Vaine
+43|6620|K-Town, Sweden

reefl3x wrote:

I cryed for like 3 hours, and still am. This is so ridiculous.
Its not the fact that hes dead that shocks me, its just it happened so fast. One seconed hes so full of life, next hes lieing motionless flat as a pancake...

Gonna cry again..god damn it.
It's in those times when you really know what you got, and then looses it..

I am very sorry for your loss ...

/ BV
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6489|Menlo Park, CA
That sucks man!!

I feel for you!! Poor little guy. . . .
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6386|Vancouver, BC, Canada
My sympathies man, I don't know what I would feel if my dog was killed. Again sorry for your loss.
-SilentscoutIX
Crestfallen
+27|6447|England, Leicester
I am really sorry to hear that.  I can't imagine how you must be feeling, it's really terrible. 

As for those two drivers, I can't believe they didn't stop.  Sick, sick people.
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6610|balls
sorry to hear man, hang in there.  i remember my first dog that died.  nothing easy about it.  that's the shitty part about life.  knowing, loving, caring for family, friends, pets. and having to see them die.  i guess my family always coped with a pets death by getting another one shortly after.
Choclot
+21|6541
My dog died like a month ago. tumor. when ever i see a border colly i get a nerviouse twitch. i fell for ya
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6569|USA
wow....that sucks dude. i'm really sorry for your loss, and i can't believe they didnt even stop.
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6748|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
I'm very sorry for your loss...two summers ago my ex-wife (then wife) accidentally let our dogs out...and my Nuka died in a storm sewer, stuck on one of the hottest weeks of the year...we recovered HER puppy and she's almost well, but my dog died.

I know it sucks, man.
CrazeD
+368|6671|Maine
That's horrible man. Sorry to hear that. :'(
doneyone
+30|6554|Holland Hardcore
Damn man! that's fucked up. my condolences to u.
BluRR33
+27|6386|Sweden
Shit you unlucky man
reefl3x
+72|6400|United States
I cant believe it happened. He was just to small...
I have a headache thinking about how ridiculous this night was.

Last edited by reefl3x (2006-10-31 23:33:03)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

Sorry to hear that, dogs are great animals
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
cospengle
+140|6485|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Man. Now I'm crying... a 275 pount man crying about a 10 pound dog on the other side of the world... I really think when they say: "Dogs are a man's best friend" they should say: "Dogs are Man's best friend".

Poor little fella. Just remember he's gone to a better place. A place where fucking assholes don't run over someones' pet and not even stop their fucking car.
valakivi
Wish i had under 100 ping
+7|6456|Lima, PERU
Sorry to hear that, bad way for dogs to go, stupid ass drivers. Now I'm sad about my dog too, also hit by car.
motherdear
+25|6650|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
feel for you man that is just so sad hope you can cope with the loss i wouldn't be able to.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6583|Seattle
how terrible

im sorry

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard