Poll

Given the 3 candidates, who would you vote for President in 2008?

Sen. John Kerry16%16% - 19
Sen. Hillary Clinton32%32% - 36
Sen. John McCain50%50% - 57
Total: 112
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6661|Washington, DC

Hilary's a crazy censor-happy bitch. Might as well have Hitler, at least he'd probably kill me so I wouldn't have to go through her ideas of a "clean" world.

Kerry doesn't have a good TV face and he strikes me as wimpy.

McCain, I don't know much on. But he's probably a tool too.

Obama actually doesn't sound bad at all.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6664|USA
where is obama, he is possibly maybe slightly considering it. if he isnt. McCain
dubbs
+105|6663|Lexington, KY
I would vote for none of them.  Clinton, I think is a joke.  Kerry is disrespectful, I do not care if his attack was toward Bush, it was disrespectful to the troops in Iraq.  I do not know what McCain is standing for, so I could not vote for him at this time.

Last edited by dubbs (2006-10-31 15:38:19)

deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6524|Connecticut

Miller wrote:

All canidates suck. Null. But if any McCain.
exactly.
Malloy must go
deeznutz1245
+483|6524|Connecticut

The#1Spot wrote:

Dr. Condoleezza Rice needs to run for president. Too many white presidents fucked up lets put a Black person in and see if things go better.
Isnt Hillary Clinton black?
Malloy must go
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6726|Mountains of West Virginia

Poseidon wrote:

None of them. Obama ftw.

But given the choices, Hillary. She's done so much for NY, coming from a NYer myself.
I personally think

McCain with Obama as Vice President. This will Obama time to get some more experience and credibility under his belt, then in 2012 he runs.

Just a thought.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6609|Florida

dubbs wrote:

I would vote for none of them.  Clinton, I think is a joke.  Kerry is disrespectful, I do not care if his attack was toward Bush, it was disrespectful to the troops in Iraq.  I do not know what McCain is standing for, so I could not vote for him at this time.
Yeah, his comment was really disrespectful.  He definitely stepped in a pile of crap now.

deeznutz1245 wrote:

The#1Spot wrote:

Dr. Condoleezza Rice needs to run for president. Too many white presidents fucked up lets put a Black person in and see if things go better.
I hope your not serious during that post....
deeznutz1245
+483|6524|Connecticut

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

dubbs wrote:

Yeah, his comment was really disrespectful.  He definitely stepped in a pile of crap now.

deeznutz1245 wrote:

The#1Spot wrote:

I hope your not serious during that post....
Im never serious, except when Im at work. Then I am kinda serious.
Malloy must go
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6609|Florida
lol ok, i was just curious, i was hoping you werent that blind
deeznutz1245
+483|6524|Connecticut

lol ok, i was just curious, i was hoping you werent that blind
LOL Im not that blind. Although she does tan nice, which brings us to the second segment of your post......would you sleep with Mrs. Clinton?   Yes__
                                                                 No__
Malloy must go
Crash727
+12|6673|NH, USA
Out of these choices, I have to vote McCain.

Hillary is evil, straight up.  Just the sound of her voice is like nails across a chalk board.

Kerry, well, after seeing this: http://mfile.akamai.com/5020/wmv/rushli … Troops.asx
There is no way I can vote for Mr. Ketchup.  What an asshat.  10+ years in the service and I deserve this?!?!?  Fuck you, you Mass-hole piece of trash.
deeznutz1245
+483|6524|Connecticut

Crash727 wrote:

Out of these choices, I have to vote McCain.

Hillary is evil, straight up.  Just the sound of her voice is like nails across a chalk board.

Kerry, well, after seeing this: http://mfile.akamai.com/5020/wmv/rushli … Troops.asx
There is no way I can vote for Mr. Ketchup.  What an asshat.  10+ years in the service and I deserve this?!?!?  Fuck you, you Mass-hole piece of trash.
Fuck him. I served because I wanted to. And ps Mr john Kerry I received my BA while in the Marines. Not only are you a bitch but you probably drive bad too ( all Massholes drive bad).
Malloy must go
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6609|Florida
Yeah Crash, he fucked up by saying that.  But dont forget, hes a "decorated vietnam war veteran" with 3 purple hearts.  And wasnt one of those inflicted by a grenade he threw that landed too close to himself?
Crash727
+12|6673|NH, USA

Yeah Crash, he fucked up by saying that.  But dont forget, hes a "decorated vietnam war veteran" with 3 purple hearts.  And wasnt one of those inflicted by a grenade he threw that landed too close to himself?
I thought one was from a splinter from a pencil while doctoring the report for one of the other Purple Hearts he got.  If Kerry was Prez, I would have about 8 PH's by his rules.
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6689|San Francisco, CA
Vote Nader! Green In 2008! Woooooooo!

as for me, undecided. i'll let someone else pick for me.

Last edited by MURcarnage (2006-10-31 16:35:27)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6609|Florida
Has Nader even ran for president since Bush one his first term?  I didnt even know the guy was still around......you could vote for Perot lol.
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6689|San Francisco, CA

Has Nader even ran for president since Bush one his first term?  I didnt even know the guy was still around......you could vote for Perot lol.
eh. i don't know if he's still around. doubtful. I'll vote for Optimus Prime.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6436|North Carolina
Normally, I'd vote Libertarian, but given these 3 choices, I'd vote Hillary.

Before I'm gang-raped, let me explain.

Contrary to her image as a left-wing nut, she's actually one of the most conservative Democrats out there.  If you actually look at her words and policies, she's almost a Republican.  She supported the Iraq War.  She supports free trade.  She may be pro-choice and pro-national healthcare, but to be honest, so are most Americans.

I'm not saying I agree with everything she stands for, but given those 3 choices, she really is the middle candidate.  Unfortunately, all 3 of them are big government politicians, however.

I don't like Kerry because he's a leftist in policy (regardless of his speeches), and I don't like McCain because he's a puppet of Bush.  That really leaves me no other choice than Hillary.  Also, Bill was the closest thing we've had in recent history to a Libertarian president.  That's why I liked him.  Whether someone is Democrat or Republican doesn't really matter to me -- it's about their job performance.  Clinton was undoubtedly a much better president than Bush -- even when it comes to popularity.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6532|Los Angeles
second the motion on Obama.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6703
Wow, three piles of shit to choose from.. just like a real election.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6609|Florida

Stealth42o wrote:

Wow, three piles of shit to choose from.. just like a real election.
It is just like a real election.  Last election, I would have liked to see another 1 or 2 candidates, to give more choices.  But there were only 2.  I dont know who will actually be running, but I can see Kerry running again.  Which he will definitely not get my vote.  Even if I would have changed my opinion on him since last election, I wouldnt vote for him considering the comment he made.  Pretty shady if you ask me.

But it kinda is like a real election.  Other candidates might be better, but they are not running.  So you have to choose from who is running.

And I kinda agree with Turquoise.  I dont care what party they are in, so long as they do their job well.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6671|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
I nulled, i vote independent only
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6803|PNW

Seriously, Kerry? Clinton? McCain? Not alot to choose from, there. Non-of-the-above...but if I absolutely had to, McCain. It lightens my heart to see Hillary kicking Kerry's ass in this poll though.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-10-31 18:33:43)

Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6723|Calgary

She is a senator isnt she?........I dont pay enough attention to here to know for sure, but I thought she was lol.
lol hard to tell huh?  lol

She sucks
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6609|Florida

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Seriously, Kerry? Clinton? McCain? Not alot to choose from, there. Non-of-the-above...but if I absolutely had to, McCain.
Well, Bush? Kerry? - Wasnt alot to choose from there either.  When the election comes around, you only get a few choices, whether you like them or not.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard