hefty mother
+0|6392
Mod:  Please do not advertise on BF2s ... see our rules.

But I must admit, that is one hefty accounts. Cool jet statz!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
nice stats. wonder how much it'll sell for.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6727|Honolulu, HI
I just don't get it.  I really don't.  At least when people buy World of Warcraft accounts, there's some reason to do it, like a high-level character with good armor or lots of gold or whatever.  When you buy a BF2 account you get...someone else's name...and someone else's virtual medals...and a handful of unlocks that everyone eventually gets no matter how inept you are at the game.

What the fuck?  Can someone explain why people would shell out any amount of money for a BF2 account?  I mean even if they had good stats, the person buying the account would ruin them.  Unless they were actually good at BF2, in which case why would they buy an account in the first place???

So yea, it's stupid.  Unless someone wants to buy mine, that is.
malarkeycoon
+16|6639|Cardiff
Who on earth would buy such a thing? And why?
hefty mother
+0|6392
Because it's something to show off :p
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK
If you'd put 4000 hours into the game and decided to quit wouldn't you sell you account? I would.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6545|Doncaster, UK
I'm pretty sure it's this guy.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6640|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
wow. you sat and searched all the captains?

or did the delightful little fucker tell you?
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6545|Doncaster, UK
No, I just looked up his KDR in the rankings and he's the only person with that exact ratio.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6693|Howell, Mi USA
Thats pathetic, he could atleast sell an accound thats a Colonel or General or something. But a Captain? Cmon.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6700|New York

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

I just don't get it.  I really don't.  At least when people buy World of Warcraft accounts, there's some reason to do it, like a high-level character with good armor or lots of gold or whatever.  When you buy a BF2 account you get...someone else's name...and someone else's virtual medals...and a handful of unlocks that everyone eventually gets no matter how inept you are at the game.

What the fuck?  Can someone explain why people would shell out any amount of money for a BF2 account?  I mean even if they had good stats, the person buying the account would ruin them.  Unless they were actually good at BF2, in which case why would they buy an account in the first place???

Thing is, What you get in WOW is a character that Everyone Knows, and everyone knows you bought, so what do you prove? Nothing but you cant play the game. Also proves you SUCK at the game and couldnt play it to get to that level.

As for the BF2 thing, Im sure the same applies, Everyone Knows the name, and im sure people check Ebay to see whos selling what. I hope EA shuts down the accounts. WOW just got done shutting down 30,000 cheats accounts yet again. Wish the same could be said about BF2. I knew there was a reason i havent played for months. Just too many people running crap since then.

Ive seen them shut down some places on Ebay get shut down for people sending there accounts in to have people level them up for money. Good deal, Bout time.
fasty77killa
+2|6525|Omaha NE
makes me wonder how uch my crappy account is worth
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6647|Hong Kong

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

That's why there are no bids.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6520|Istanbul-Turkey
buying a captain account? worst thing to do.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6589|Reisterstown, MD

If you have to buy someone else's acct because yours sucks that bad, then you need to go step in front of an oncoming train.  Seriously, stats do not mean anything really and I can't believe people actually go out and buy someones acct.  That is sad.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6528|UK
Churnedfortaste is a little prick, he wont be selling he will be scamming.
Oh @ the original poster, Churned your a dick

Last edited by <^|0B1ackhawk0|^> (2006-10-31 07:05:10)

FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6529|Boston, MA
I don't see why you're all yelling at him. If you know you're never going to play again, why not make a few bucks out of it? The people you should be making fun of are those who are stupid enough to actually buy it...
jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

...The people you should be making fun of are those who are stupid enough to actually buy it...
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6808|Marathon, Florida Keys
Idc Lol
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
hefty mother
+0|6392

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Idc Lol
Laol yareh!

watf loal biag deal111

LAdsolez!!