irok100
+114|6662
on maps like  verdun and sidi when they cycle in on servers i play, i achieve a rank in the top 4 almost every single time... how may you ask, carbombing. Yes go ahead, flame me for being cheap... well, unlike the last game where death was near certain when sacrificing a vehicle, the speed, and more specifically the boost (shift key) allows one to escape 9 times out of 10 with no negative impact on your health... I mean generally, especially in bf2 i was a pretty good sniper... but i always found joy in these det packs... and i find that no one in 2142 really makes use of them. Just putting it out there for people to realize.. the unlock has achieved me severral gold medals, and in almost every round several of the explosives pin, which are 10 points a pop... add that to a few headshots and you got a ton of extra poiints... so far, i have really only been successful with this method on conquest configurations, there are just too many gun whores racking up the points in Titan...

But one of the only things i find as enjoyable in this game as a headshot with my Zeller H is blowing up an unsuspecting walker or tank and ruining a guys vehicle whore run, and combine that with a few kills in between explosive runs.  ithink my lowest full round in Sidi using this has been 35  so go ahead try it ...

Last edited by irok100 (2006-10-30 20:59:16)

tefI0n
Temporary Messiah
+14|6409|Kalamazoo, MI
I suggest learn2play, n00b. They're not "gun whores," they're playing conventionally.

And 35 is a freakishly low score. I would consider quitting the game if I was posting 35's for a full round. I usually have 30 in combat alone, and my teamwork is closer to 50.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6842|Denver colorado
...gun whores...

TAKE THEM OUT IF YOU THINK THAT WAY!

thats why battlefield rocks. you can do what you want most of the time. And if your constantly losing in all situations. then thats your problem..

noob.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6569

irok100 wrote:

on maps like  verdun and sidi when they cycle in on servers i play, i achieve a rank in the top 4 almost every single time... how may you ask, carbombing. Yes go ahead, flame me for being cheap... well, unlike the last game where death was near certain when sacrificing a vehicle, the speed, and more specifically the boost (shift key) allows one to escape 9 times out of 10 with no negative impact on your health... I mean generally, especially in bf2 i was a pretty good sniper... but i always found joy in these det packs... and i find that no one in 2142 really makes use of them. Just putting it out there for people to realize.. the unlock has achieved me severral gold medals, and in almost every round several of the explosives pin, which are 10 points a pop... add that to a few headshots and you got a ton of extra poiints... so far, i have really only been successful with this method on conquest configurations, there are just too many gun whores racking up the points in Titan...

But one of the only things i find as enjoyable in this game as a headshot with my Zeller H is blowing up an unsuspecting walker or tank and ruining a guys vehicle whore run, and combine that with a few kills in between explosive runs.  ithink my lowest full round in Sidi using this has been 35  so go ahead try it ...
wow....ur a f***ing noob u know that....learn how to play....just because people actualy fight instead of jhading and being a p**sy...doesnt mean theyre ,quote unquote, gun whores

EDIT: 35 is a freakishly low score...i got about 37 on my FIRST round ever played on 2142 so stfu and stop embarrasing your self

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-10-30 21:19:56)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
Yeah, Just in your post you explain how your soo good with being an explosive camper.. thats not something to brag about.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6710

Here come the trolls, here to consume the souls of the ones to so far as to venture their opinions.
dontfeedthenerd
+38|6559
I laugh at people like you. Zellar to the RDX you have stuck to your car = happy me.
eagles1106
+269|6596|Marlton, New Jersey.
Jesus Christ.  Calm yourselves.  THE GUY CAN THINK HOW HE WANTS.  Yes, insult him and call him a noob for doing and playing/thinking how he wants.  You think he gives a shit?  Zomg, I got called a noob.  Its the end of the world I guess. I should go kill myself. lol.....

Side note:  2142 Sucks my nuts.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-10-30 21:30:10)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Here come the trolls, here to consume the souls of the ones to so far as to venture their opinions.
You have to admit. It isn't a very smart argument...

BTW:i see myself as an ex-troll thank you. ( :
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6531|Adelaide, South Australia

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

irok100 wrote:

i think my lowest full round in Sidi using this has been 35  so go ahead try it ...
EDIT: 35 is a freakishly low score...i got about 37 on my FIRST round ever played on 2142 so stfu and stop embarrasing your self
^^^
J][gga
+8|6665
Silly Wabbits...
tefI0n
Temporary Messiah
+14|6409|Kalamazoo, MI
No, I just think it's funny that he calls the people who play the game the way it was intended "gun whores." This is definitely a n00b, and if I may venture a guess as to his age, I'd say no more than 14.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6569

J][gga wrote:

Silly Wabbits...
twix are fwor kids
eagles1106
+269|6596|Marlton, New Jersey.

tefI0n wrote:

No, I just think it's funny that he calls the people who play the game the way it was intended "gun whores." This is definitely a n00b, and if I may venture a guess as to his age, I'd say no more than 14.
What you do on the internet shouldnt justify your age at all.  The internet is used for fun and amusement.  When youre having fun, youre not always being yourself.  Many people use their immaturity on the internet so they have an easier time being mature in their actual life.

I hate how people call other people 14 by what they do on the internet.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-10-30 21:38:59)

tefI0n
Temporary Messiah
+14|6409|Kalamazoo, MI
^invalid. my intarwebs are not for amusment, they're for serious business.

https://blog.mediacatalyst.com/images/seriousbusiness.jpg
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6538|Singapore
im a PK-74 AR Rockets whore in titans
MECtallica
+73|6516|jalalabad
You guys whine too much. It's a virtual game, with virtual everything, with no rules whatsoever on HOW you kill some one, within the combines of the game code of course. Big complex sentence of the day for me.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6569

MECtallica wrote:

You guys whine too much. It's a virtual game, with virtual everything, with no rules whatsoever on HOW you kill some one, within the combines of the game code of course. Big complex sentence of the day for me.
your whining about ppl who complain about a virtual game
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6531|Adelaide, South Australia

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

MECtallica wrote:

You started it.

On topic:
Carbombing/Jihad Jeeps work in all BF games
zeidmaan
+234|6427|Vienna

BF2 - Jalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallabaaaaad

Best map for Jihadists evah

Atleast 10 of those fast Jihad cars and bunch of Tanks and Humvees
jusadbellum
+1|6406
typical BS trash.

The guy ventures his experience in the game and d*ckwads trash him, or insult his age and score.

Come on you |337 hero monkeys.

Tell us whats so good about your story - how do you get high numbers without stat padding or hacking.
(spare the rest of us your BS about how godlike you are with a gun etc etc).

Awaiting your lies and BS.
jsnipy
+3,276|6535|...

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

MECtallica wrote:

you're whining about people who are whining about people who complain about a virtual game.

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-10-31 03:34:22)

jsnipy
+3,276|6535|...

tefI0n wrote:

I suggest learn2play, n00b. They're not "gun whores," they're playing conventionally.

And 35 is a freakishly low score. I would consider quitting the game if I was posting 35's for a full round. I usually have 30 in combat alone, and my teamwork is closer to 50.
what's your player name in 2142?
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6668|Brisbane, Australia

jsnipy wrote:

tefI0n wrote:

what's your player name in 2142?
Wow, quitting the game if you got a 35 for a full round? Serious business.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6677|NT, like Mick Dundee

I > You at jihad jeeping.

I make a better matyr.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard