Fubar48
+0|6677
It was easy.......... all I had to do was play my usual game.  lol
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6697|Debris From Space
I don't see why people TRY for this medal. I got it after some prick was chasing me around with an APC on karkand.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6701|Uhh... erm...
Do what I did before discovering Medic. Be a combat engie. By that I mean focus on the firefights instead of looking for stuff to repair.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer

Tetrino wrote:

Do what I did before discovering Medic. Be a combat engie. By that I mean focus on the firefights instead of looking for stuff to repair.
That would work. For some fun, be a sniper and use just the knife and pistol.
SHNOOBS44
+0|6708|Wisconsin
Woot i got the purple heart twice... once a long time ago i was tring for it... and once last night... i was sucking really bad
warco3
+1|6699|Orlando, FL
Exactly man, they made it so that if you suck you have an award to show for it. Why would you WANT that award? I MIGHT try to get it, only after I aquire EVERY other award in the game...
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland
If you would only give medals to people who are actually skilled, the people who suck would feel left out.
With the Purple Heart, everybody wins something
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6709|Finland
And that medal is for "memories" of falled soldiers... Sounds good but in this game it's not so good...  I got it ages ago, at the time when I was starting this game and I played only medic kit and I was running with my shock paddels. But now, it's so hard to get 1/4 K/D ratio and  at least 20 deaths... How some one can even die 20 times in round and if so how he/she can't get at least 6 kills...  But I just don't understand why people are trying for this medal...
Kriznik
+0|6741

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Why is there an award that rewards you for sucking? Yesterday I was trying to get this medal and I couldn't seem to without killing myself, raising my death streak to 16.. and I still couldn't get the 5/20 before tickets ran out.

I kind of don't get it. To die 20 times puts your team in one serious hole.
lol do you think that this medal is when you suck?

try to be medic - revive, heal ... at karkand
you dont have to be noob who want all medal to get so you will kill yourself to get a medal
do teamwork not combat and you will see as fast you can get 20kills... and of course, you have to kill 5 ppl
H0ly(rap
+10|6691|Nebraska
tell me about it this a retarded medal, im only gona get it when its the last one, even then it will be hell to get
Sud
+0|6717
Two ways you can get it:

1. Being a newb

2. Valiantly fighting off greater odds

My heart came via 3 engineers in 1 tank, 2 LAVs, their personal commander, and their infantry support, vs my almost nonexistant worthless team.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6776|The planet Tophet
umm why doesnt it show up on your stats but only on the stats page
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6703|Oslo, Norway
Jhon Kerry has three of them (in real life silly)

Edit:
possible typo: jhon kerry or John Kerry?

Last edited by WilhelmSissener (2005-12-17 13:34:46)

idiotofwar
Jet Rammer

*TS*tphai wrote:

umm why doesnt it show up on your stats but only on the stats page
Because it excludes stars and purple hearts from sig stats. Dunno why.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard