imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6809|Human Meat Shield
the basic knife I thought would be hard but it really isn't through "fair play". I did it on Karkand. I don't know what the beef is about Karkand and everyone calling it the " statpadders dream". Truthfully I've never seen the statpadders on any map except one and it was Wake Island when they were waiting for a plane. I play on full 64 maps, except once when they did a server disconnect and I waited . Karkand is fast moving, and I believe the fun first flag capture. You have your asshats, but you have them in every episode, just move on from it. I personally don't have time to worry about other peoples actions other than my own to worry about.
Fubar48
+0|6747

BudRell wrote:

imdead wrote:

?? ?? Can't translate last post. Fubar that is exactly what I do: play to have fun! damn you old. The wagon-wheel era
LOL...wagon-wheel.....röhhöhöhöhöhö

Yes, Fubar...was that really +21 ? If it was then you should put --> <-- on every posting

I can't yet, I'm just senior ...
LMAO..........Wagon Wheel, hell in my time we were amazed by the Wheel and Fire............
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6784|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
thanks for all replys im happy just made sarge
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6829|Singapore

Nah,

its an obvious stat pad. I admit to have done it to a couple of assholes i can't stand before, but not for any medal, i'll just shoot him with my usual weapon and see if i have a mate on the other team to revive him. And after killing him a couple of times we'll do a wardance on his head. i posted something like this sometime back
stonehand
I need a medic here! Please?!?
+12|6722|Southern Indiana
Well,  I do hate this and have witnessed it going on one time before SF.  I located the padders and immediately delivered some GL justice and proudly took the punish.  I then proceeded to flame the padder who acted shocked that I was ridiculing him and to my amazement he actually denied what he was doing.  Next time just suicide or ALT+F4.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6854

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

last night playing i node bf #18 i think . commander of rebels in surge , i hear a noise in the room im in theres a team mate with his shock paddles out BANG FUCKING DEAD what the fuck revived bang revived bang revived this carried on for a bout 2 minutes till i fucking disconnected . i didnt get get their lowlife names . i couldnt do any thing i couldnt respawn any where i manged a few shots while they were reloading but iwas totally owned . i am really pissed off with these smacttard padders and this the 1st time its happened for me . i play fair and in squads and my own team mate fucking owned me fucking felchers. we were doing really well to i tryed getting the rest of the team to help but they were all to far away . i dont have a new worst enemy though which i find weird after being killed so many times maybe it doesnt registr if your revived? again im not a padder . if it were not for my four kids asleep i would have let loose at this crap infantile behavior . on a good note when i left i joined another i node server and played 2 rounds with greenie beazinie on iron gator i was seal commander 2 wins no looses dont know which team he was on tho . at least we know where he is now lol

Again i Apologise for my language regards gaikiwarrior
Dont remember playin with you bro.

Iron Gator is a major lag fest for me...
{USI}_Zombie
+11|6814
I haven't experienced this one yet, but something similar.  While commanding I notice I am taking damage and then being healed.  I come out of commander screen and see a friendly medic with his pistol out, causing non lethal damage to me and then healing me.  I tell the guy, "Go away, you'll not pad off me", sometimes he gets the idea and goes elsewhere, other times he continues, which distracts me from commanding, so I come out of screen, tk the guy, who instantly punishes, and so far, he doesn't come back.  I have had this happen 4 or 5 times, on different servers with different people involved.  Getting medic badges isn't that hard to do legit but I guess some people are lazy.  I can proudly say none of my awards are padded
  BTW I am of the "wagon wheel" generation, and incidentally, I have been to Perth, twice, while in the US Navy, Christmas '86 was a good time there
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6783|Vienna- Austria
as were talkin botu stats padding..

http://bf2s.com/player/59388420/ he got 35 hours total time played.... and 30000 points... hmm sure..

Last edited by [FIS]-Thor (2006-01-16 10:04:27)

jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6720
All you have to do is commit suicide . It's hard to time it right but you can do it . After you get thier names and write them down . Then Tk the crap out of them every chance you you see them .
I hate people who do this crap and crap like this . Today was really frustrating . I was on Dragon Vally Chineese team . I get a fast buggy and head on down to the US artillery . I blow up 2 picecs and damage the third . Then I call for supplies - for 7 minutes I didn't get any supplies . I begged the commander for supplies . He blew me off . Then all of a sudden I see he is gone and I pick commander so I can finally get some damn sups . Just as I'm about to click on the supplies button after zooming in for a perfectly placed tact drop a  sniper on my team shoots me in the head and TK's me . He jumps into my car and heads up the hill so he can snipe people on the US ship . For some reason the option to punish wasn't turned on . So I respawn and snag a helicopter at home base . While in the cockpit I dump arty on his ass . I killed him . Then I went hunting for him . I found him and killed him ten more times before he got all pissed and left the game lol . After every kill he was saying " I'm sorry man i just killed you only once " and " you asshole stop it I said I was sorry " . Too bad asswipe lol .
ishbu
+0|6731

[FIS]-Thor wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/59388420/ he got 35 hours total time played.... and 30000 points... hmm sure..
accusation fun time!  look at the victim and enemy things and you'll see its true
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6782

SargeJp wrote:

stats padders are cools
ya know what if you dont shut up ill bang the crap out of your dog
tor11
Grunt
+18|6800|Os , Norway
I was comander on the us team on a  server , there i was wictim of knife and revive statt padding, i didnt have chance too get away he revived me before i could change spawn point, the made it quite a few times then i went out of the server, and got inn on another one! Those f...... shit hau!
tor11
Grunt
+18|6800|Os , Norway

[FIS]-Thor wrote:

1500 almost 1600 knife kills????????
72Wolf-
+1|6754

imdead wrote:

the basic knife I thought would be hard but it really isn't through "fair play". I did it on Karkand. I don't know what the beef is about Karkand and everyone calling it the " statpadders dream". Truthfully I've never seen the statpadders on any map except one and it was Wake Island when they were waiting for a plane. I play on full 64 maps, except once when they did a server disconnect and I waited . Karkand is fast moving, and I believe the fun first flag capture. You have your asshats, but you have them in every episode, just move on from it. I personally don't have time to worry about other peoples actions other than my own to worry about.
I honestly hadnt seen any padding until the other night.
Was on a Karkand server, and I shoot this guy right after spawning.  Was a bit confused why he let me spawn, and just stood there.  Mowed him down with the saw.  Then I started to notice the text running by:

Killawaleed2000 [Knife] Stolle.se
Killawaleed2000 [Knife] Stolle.se
Stolle.se [Knife[ Killawaleed2000

[ES] =EL=SE7EN=: HEY MOOSE NO KILL ME PLEASE
-=PE=-DarkMagician: IT IS A KNIFE FIGHT BUT PEOPLE ARE INTERFEARING
<TEAM>-=PE=-DarkMagician: THE OLD SUBURB in 32 and ^4
<TEAM>-=PE=-DarkMagician: KNIFERS GO TO OLD SUBURB

To the admins credit, the bans started flowing shortly after that.  I can't honestly remember what server it was on though.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6756

nitro92 wrote:

i use 2 pad like dat on oMan  only had 2 peops so just had 2 kil other guy dun do now nice 2 c aussies here
1. wtf are u still doing here
2. learn how to spell, ur losing us aussies face
3. ur brain is fubar
4. u just gave us evidence of u stat padding
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
niclangdon
+0|6716
the best thing about stat padders is hunting them, wait till their buddy from the other team finally gets to them then run out and kill them. its gotta be so frustrating for them. another fun thing is when one of them is a squad leader, so all their made up profiles can spawn on them, join the squad when you start noticing their at it, kill the enemy and be on your way.... so fun.
petethecheese
+9|6803|England
I've not seen such obvios stat padding, but it's bad enough when you're revived by a medic who's not cleared the area and you end up dying 3 or 4 times before they finally finish off the medic, who is, in a way stat padding himself, although most likely doesn't realise it.  Yeah best way out is to suicide and take the -2 hit.  Play on a clan server and get admin to kick the smacktards - even better if it's your clan server and you are admin.  Always a pleasure to kick these arse bandits........
Cr33d0
+0|6768

JonMichael wrote:

the only time i stat padded  is when me and my friends went off 2 another side of map and got knife badges
WHY??? Are you too much of a fucking PUSSY to earn it the honorable way?

You are skilless and you make me sick!
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6759|Melbourne, Australia
u have kids! oowee i want a daddy like u a fellow bf2 player would rock
BudRell
+2|6878|Home
Lolz and omg...thehehehe.
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6764|Germany
Here's a tip guys. If something like this happen to you. React fast and commit suicide in the menu and this idiots couldn't revive you. Sounds easy. Heh?

You guys are only victims until you didnt stop these SPAD.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard