GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6440|Finland

YAY! Just unlocked nades and they pwn inside titan when u are support. First round that I played with nades and I got 23 nade kills and 47 kills total u guys like the new nades too?

https://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1675/nadewarscy1.th.jpg
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6560|Edmonton Alberta
i would rather use my nekometa or lambert rdx and apm's
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6748|England
The sentry guns work well shame i havent unlocked them for support. A good combination would be hand grenades, sentry gun at the entrance of one of the consoles i see support guys get so much for this.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6468|Stealth City, UK
I would've thought grenades were an early unlock for everyone but after actually useing them outside of the titan........I've realised they suck ass big time!
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6801|EUR
I scored my first nade kill throwing it in the air and taking down a gunship. Best kill ever.
tupla_s
+455|6618|Finland

buLLet_t00th wrote:

I would've thought grenades were an early unlock for everyone but after actually useing them outside of the titan........I've realised they suck ass big time!
Nades were my tenth unlock, just didn't feel I need them so I got other stuff
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6560|Edmonton Alberta
nades were my first unlock and i never use them..... they bounce around too much and i dont if its me or not but in bf2 i used to right click and hold it for however long to u know throw just over a wall or whatever and right clocking doesnt seem to work in 2142
Sleepnowinthefire
+6|6470
Nah, nades were bad enough in bf2. ( they should rename inf only to nade wars.) I dont use nades in titan , or gaymore, I will occassionally use rdx( yes easy but more of a challenge than gaymores.)

I generally hate support whores , who get an ammo + hp pack, camp one of the entrances, set up a sentry gun, have a buddy use gaymores, then paddddd. (with nade spam. ) Hate lame support titan campers.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6672|Peoria
nades were my FIRST unlock, and I couldn't have been happier. SOOOO many kills with those suckers.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6781|United States of America
The best combination for inside the titan is this: Sentry gun in one Corridor, you in the other with a shield. Grenades when attacking.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6560|Valhalla
the shiny new Gaymores for me
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6725|U.S
it is easy to overcome campers in the titan if you have a good squad that works together. we were destroying consoles  on  the titan and killed a few support guys and assault guys they had ammo and health down we just threw grenades and stormed we won.then we defended our titan the next round and only used the support gun and the assault rockets no gaymores i have them but only use them on fall of berlin.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6663|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Dam i had an exellent round like that the other day, im sure i got a screenshot but i cant find it

i  got so many awards it went on to two pages!!!

ye i was chuffed....
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6781|United States of America

scottomus0 wrote:

i  got so many awards it went on to two pages!!!
Yeah, it happens.
SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6562|Oregon
I love my anti-personel mines....  gaymores for those of you who havn't figured out how to look for them and destroy them. 

Grenades were a little further down the list for me for unlocks, but the only place I seem to use them is when I am attacking the Titan.   I use them for busting defense lines in the hallway.  Nothing like fastpitching a nade right into the middle of a defense squad and taking them out.
Zukabazuka
+23|6711
Well the problem becomes when their commander move the titan, then the nades comes back to you and throwing nades in to rooms often result a failure and they do not bunch of walls so good. Though if you get a nade in to a cluster its always fun.
tool03
+5|6552|Japan Owki
Gaymores are cake, but nades piss me off to no end (in the titan); constant nade wars are so lame.
topthrill05
+125|6604|Rochester NY USA
Gunner in 2142 = Overpowerd.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6552|Singapore
PK-74 AR Rockets > FRG-1
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6440|Finland

I hate gaymore spammers cuz they steal my kills that's why I often use doragon and pwn enemy titanguns and other stuff. Ganz is uber cool inside the titan. always funny to kill loads of assaults. but sometimes they overrun me with 9 ppl
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6535|Minnesota eh
i like support whores in the titan, there always an easy head shot for me and my zellar.
arch29
+1|6470
Zellers can take out APM's
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6800|Noizyland

And other explosives - it's an anti-material rifle.
Grenades are great if you know where to aim - if you don't you'll find they'll bounce back on you and your team mates. Not a good thing.
I find when the Enemy is in the reactor room it's always handy to throw my grenades around the edges for some easy kills.

Last edited by Ty (2006-10-30 22:37:14)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
dundee_hitman_2005
+8|6696|Scotland

[69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

YAY! Just unlocked nades and they pwn inside titan when u are support. First round that I played with nades and I got 23 nade kills and 47 kills total u guys like the new nades too?

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1675 … cy1.th.jpg
Impressive dude have a karma
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6855
Nades were my first unlock and one of the more useful, especially on the first day when nobody else had them .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard