pzittykitty1
Ownt!!!!111
+2|6418|Oregon! FTW!
Well, we all have moment where you feel like your invinsible and you can do anything but gues what, u do something stupid. So if you have a Wonderful moment then ruined by your own stupidity or someone elses post it here.

Well today on 24/7 Moders Ghosttown i was a sniper for the Russians. With my trusty M 95 i started the round in a heli. I bailed over West Side and capped the flag. Then i heard the sound of a Black Hawk near by. I look up and see it right aove me, but to my luck i can see the pilot, so i scope in and shoot the pilot out, the chopper goes straight down right next to me, i then start to get sprayied by the gunner, i get away from his spray and aim and fire. Killing the gunner and pilot of a full function BHawk made me feel very good.

So I hop in and take off, the health of the Bhawk was 3 bars. So im flying towards the heli pad, and there is just one tree i have to avoid... Well i avoided it, but not the tank and jeep next to it, my Bhawk flips over and nose dives into the tank, killing 6 people.

By this point i was on the floor laughing so hard. I got kicked.

Last edited by pzittykitty1 (2006-10-29 17:40:50)

reefl3x
+72|6402|United States
You mean invincible, not invisible, although that would be nice in BF2, lol.
I have had this feeling many times, especially on karkand. I'd have days where i'd get gold medals round after round in pubs, and continue to do so. When your feeling confident it really ups your game alot.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
why do bad things happen to good people
reefl3x
+72|6402|United States
When things arent going your way, do what I do-

BLAME CANADA
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6719|Melbourne, Australia
llol nice work champ :p

i quit bf2 but about 2 nights ago i had a few games seeing as i was at my lan cafe handing in work experience forms... i played inf only and carried the whole team.. i was unstoppable sometimes takin down 4 - 5 people down with 1 clip outa my g36e... i lead my team .. to near victory ...i seem to be the only 1 actully killing anything.. anyways i remember one lil moment when i had about 3 people behind me... i was leading them to market flag in karkand for the cap... after puttin down a few guys myself i finally got taken out by 1 single guy.. he then proceded to take down my whole sqaud... i was realy pissed off.. that 3 guys could not take down that single guy

I HATE CARRYING!!
MrWeeyums
+3|6399|NY
Just had one of those moments last night in Ghost Town.  Was Spetz as engineer attacking the flag closest to the SAS base.  My APC just got blown up so i had to bail and fight it out on the ground with the jackhammer.  Killed 5 or 6 guys without backup using the jackhammer (which i almost never use) while tryin to cap the flag.  Finally got it to neutral and didnt have to worry about them spawning around me so i relaxed a bit even tho i had 2 bars of health left.  Guess i didnt hear the "vehicle drop in your sector"  from our commander.  Seconds later i was no more, crushed by my falling FAV.  Such a lame death after clinging to life tryin to take a flag.
~Ryan
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

Pzitty ya nub =p
montypythizzle
+21|6603
always on karkandspecially when i have my clan mates no one medics in IO karkand anymore...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard