Rubix-Cubes
+123|6671|UK
Has anyone else had the problem of not being able to spawn on your titan, i was happily playing a few rounds and wanted to next spawn on my titan, NO JOY i could see the titan on the spawn screen map, but there was no spawn point, i thought it may just be that there was no room!!! (ya know a red dot) so i spawned elsewer, after i died, i tried again still no joy, so is it a error in the game, or is it just EA are shit and forgot to actually put one on there for the map lol

sorry of this is a repeat i did a search but came up dry
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6654|Calgary,AB,Canada
Same thing happend to me yesterday. Never really thought anything of it. Had to wait until the round was over to actually be able to spawn on it
Buzerk1
+44|6852
Yup same here... happens sometimes... don't know why...
Zukabazuka
+23|6701
It has something to do with autoswitch i belive, don't know how to fix it though, maybe rejoin
Zefar
+116|6665|Sweden
Happened for me to now and then and it's anoying because some enemies are in the titan for the moment and destroying consoles. So you will quickly have to find an APC and that can take time.
Dex Luther
+32|6454|Canukastan
Happened to me once. It only lasted a few minutes though. Another reason to squad up . A couple minutes later the spawn point was back.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6721|Antarctica
Its a bug happens to me a lot.
AllmightyOz
+50|6502|United States - Ohio
happened to me in a game with SimonMoon. I just declared him a cheating SOB and he quit. Wat a fag.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6661
yeah it happens a lot especially when you are a squad leader and cant get on the titan, and all of the enemies are in your titan trying to destroy it.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6430|Finland

yay! that happened tot me too. and I once spawned in titan coreroom through the floor it was impossible to get out there cuz titan's consoles were working

Last edited by [69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN (2006-10-29 22:16:28)

3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6671|Brisbane, Australia

Happening since the beta
FrenziedAU
+6|6463|Australia
Yep, its happened to me as well, although I'm not sure it has anything to do with auto switch.  It happened in the last game I was playing, and I had been playing as EU on that server for a few rounds (and maps), and on the second round of a map I suddenly couldn't spawn on our titan .
Luckily my squad leader put his spawn beacon on it so we could all defend - yay for teamwork .
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6455|Brisbane, Australia

Yes, its happened to me as well. Like FrenziedAU said, it doesnt neccessarily result from teamswitches because the same thing has happened to me when i have been PAC for 3-4 rounds. Disconnecting and rejoining fixes it, but is a pain in the ass. Oh well.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
tool03
+5|6542|Japan Owki
Happens all the time.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6662|Peoria
I get it alot, you just have to deal.
zeidmaan
+234|6431|Vienna

Switch teams (than switch back if you want) and it will fix it, sometimes.
Or just wait 5 secs for transport chopper to spawn and then select it and respawn and exit it then
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6634|InGerLand
happens to me as well, but i love tanks of titans so it doesn't bother me
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6574|AK101 Factory
People spawn on the titan to defend it?!?!
Recoil555
A God Amongst Men
+26|6468|UK
Yeah it was in the beta it would disappear off the map i prayed they would fix it no luck i guess hehe.
hawkerstone
+2|6824
Haven't had it happen to me on the titan yet, but when you can't spawn on your squad leader, that really annoys.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6614|S.C.
Yeah i have seen that too.
HM1{N}
+86|6660|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA
Happens to me also
[RDH]Warlord
Quakecon Attendee
+17|6674|SLC, Utah, USA
The reason you can't spawn on your squad leader is when he placed a beacon and it was destroyed.  If he is still alive, it will not move the squad spawn point back to the squad leader until he dies.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6550|Edmonton Alberta

[RDH]Warlord wrote:

The reason you can't spawn on your squad leader is when he placed a beacon and it was destroyed.  If he is still alive, it will not move the squad spawn point back to the squad leader until he dies.
dude they are talking about not being able to spawn on your own titan

and yeah it happens to everyone..... i have had to place a spawn beacon on the top of my titan just so i could spawn on it
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6410|Belgium

also when the squadleader is in a small place I can't spwan often

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard