capt. crunch
+8|6483|that place
To whover this was...FUCK YOU! Sorry I have to do this but I need to let off some steam. I was in a server last night flying a jet in Dalian Plant and I was somewhat laggin. My ping was low and I thought it might of been my ram. But ne way...after awhile it quit laggin and I was doin much better. I was comin up on an enemy heli shootin some rockets and missed and pulled up just in the nick of time (i thought) and then I accidently rammed him. I typed in SEVERAL times sorry, I was laggin and I thought I missed. Well he proceeded to call me a noob rammer and cried for half an hour even after I apoligized. I wish I took down his name cuz his rank was purty high and felt like reporting him... But ne way I know this was a waste of your time so I'm also sorry for that.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6661|UK
ok... lol
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6805|Rotherham, England
should have rammed him again
capt. crunch
+8|6483|that place

pedigreeuk wrote:

That woulda been funny as hell..but I had enough of his cryin and finally left the server. But geesh even after I apoligze the bitch still cries.

Last edited by capt. crunch (2006-10-30 03:47:18)

N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6474|A drop house

pedigreeuk wrote:

Indeed.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6561|Singapore

capt. crunch wrote:

pedigreeuk wrote:

That woulda been funny as hell..but I had enough of his cryin and finally left the server. But geesh even after I apoligze the bitch still cries.
you mean he cried via the TS or?
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6537|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

capt. crunch wrote:

To whover this was...FUCK YOU! Sorry I have to do this but I need to let off some steam. I was in a server last night flying a jet in Dalian Plant and I was somewhat laggin. My ping was low and I thought it might of been my ram. But ne way...after awhile it quit laggin and I was doin much better. I was comin up on an enemy heli shootin some rockets and missed and pulled up just in the nick of time (i thought) and then I accidently rammed him. I typed in SEVERAL times sorry, I was laggin and I thought I missed. Well he proceeded to call me a noob rammer and cried for half an hour even after I apoligized. I wish I took down his name cuz his rank was purty high and felt like reporting him... But ne way I know this was a waste of your time so I'm also sorry for that.
You actually did a good job.. cuz half of the high ranked players do soloing .. and on some servers it's like illiga l and maybe that showed him ... so hhere ya go +1 cuz u did the right thing ..
capt. crunch
+8|6483|that place

jkohlc wrote:

capt. crunch wrote:

pedigreeuk wrote:

you mean he cried via the TS or?
no typing...who knows what he woulda done over TS.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6626|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Dude you should have rammed him again and again and each time tell him to top his bitch whore whining then you will stop your noob ramming.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6767|Oslo, Norway

liquidat0r wrote:

ok... lol
alpinestar
+304|6630|New York City baby.
you take up the mysql space for useless bullshit.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6561|Singapore

pedigreeuk wrote:

bEAv3D
+24|6728|Fayettenam, NC USA
you were gonna report him...?  for what....?
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6513
He must have bought his rank on ebay.
capt. crunch
+8|6483|that place

bEAv3D wrote:

you were gonna report him...?  for what....?
Being a fuck head...
The Magic Mullet
+240|6459
Did you tell the teacher that he was calling you names and pulling your hair?
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6633|S.C.
All you can do is just ignore the little kiddie that had the tantrum

Last edited by mikeyb118 (2006-10-30 08:43:40)

CrazeD
+368|6707|Maine
Whose the one crying now?
jord
+2,382|6712|The North, beyond the wall.

CrazeD wrote:

Whose the one crying now?
Agatha Criste.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard