M4niac
+0|6390
I have a problem with Middle EAST SERVICE RIBBON .I 've played on all maps MEC as MEC and I don't have MEC ribbon.On the page www.bf2s.com my nick M4NIAC-WALKER it isn't unlock eighter.All of required criterion are acomplished but I didn't get it ribbon yet .I 've been waiting for one month and nothing
Maybe someone know what I must to do to get it ribbon?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

That's pretty weird. Maybe the stats server doesn't like you. Sorry for not being anymore helpful, I honestly don't know why. I am pretty sure it's 10 hours as MEC, and playing each map once.
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

When did you buy the game?

If you bought it when it came out, and you don't have that service ribbon, there's something wrong with you.
M4niac
+0|6390

ryan_14 wrote:

When did you buy the game?

If you bought it when it came out, and you don't have that service ribbon, there's something wrong with you.
I buy the game in August

Last edited by M4niac (2006-10-29 14:55:50)

DaBombadier
+8|6407|Sooooo coooold....Canada....
dude the same thing's heppening to me!!!
MrWeeyums
+3|6399|NY
A friend of mines account is like that too, even tho he played all the MEC maps months ago.  I was wonderin what the deal is with that.
~Ryan
bobgdn
+2|6391
I've got the same problem too.  I've searched various forums and read something about a bug or glitch about you don't get it if you have played any EU or AF rounds.  I've never played either and I still don't have the ribbon.  Has anyone heard any new word or clarification on this?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard