l41e
+677|6649

Techworld wrote:

He was talking crap all the way when swimming back lol " 0mg im soo gonna pwn u when i get on island" "im tk u " "n00b f*ker"
I'd just sit on the beach in the BH gun then TK him when he's juuuust about to get to land.
Techworld
Banned
+17|6404
i pistoled him 5m from beach, then went back to carrier and "Mount up!" but he didnt get in again only shoot at me
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6764

Hehe, nice one... I can't believe he didn't suicide though... that's what a "sane" person would've done. Plus they always see you coming from a mile away, there was no hope for that guy to begin with.
greenhaven
+47|6467
Whenever I see someone trying to TK for a jet, I park a transport helicopter in front of the jet. They always end up inside the blackhawk, while someone else takes their jet.
im_in_heaven
+27|6589
How did you "make" him jump out? and there is a suicide button so hes an idiot.
Techworld
Banned
+17|6404
I told him i wanted to practice picking people up from water, then out he went and away i went for a bit then i fly back to see him swimming all the way lol
Techworld
Banned
+17|6404
just played on  a wake server and seen someone tk with the m95 for the jet so i drive my jeep right infront of it and then he tried to go back then up but he ended up in the water and blew up. Resulting in me being called a "damn blocker" ? I did this over and over.

Victim name : Headshot51
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6622|Gold coast, Aus.
Your my hero rofl
THESAVAGE1
+6|6455
LOL! Like your style Techworld. +1
JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6534|Columbus, OH
great idea.  +1
DaBombadier
+8|6408|Sooooo coooold....Canada....

Techworld wrote:

I told him i wanted to practice water pick-up. Add him to ur buddylist and when hes online see if he stands in ur jet way then do the same to him
WAIT THERE'S I BUDDY LIST IN BF2, WHY DON'T PEOPLE TELL ME THIS???????
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6464|meh-land
i think thats a great idea, i don't usually have problems with blocker and the F35, most of the time the F35s sit abandoned on Wake, because most people can't shoot down even the crappy J10 pilots

more for me though, thats what i always say
Aust1mh
+23|6569|Sydney, Australia
Don't you guys know... he was going for the 5 mile swimming badge.
or the "I need floaties" Robbin
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6594|Lexington, Kentucky

buLLet_t00th wrote:

who cares its not exactly a crazy flashing gif or something.
What, you mean like your crazy animated GIF?
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

Techworld wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Doesn't he know about that little button called "Suicide"?
Guess not, he swam the whole way back
lol long way to swim back he did not mind getting wet and getting back lol
p3lvicthrust
Banned
+16|6403
I dont play wake much, but when Im in a heli and I have a TK'ing mf'er who manages to get into my gunner seat, I take him to the redline and border him, they usually cry like babies and its hilarious coz they PROBABLY laugh so hard when they TK someone to get the gunner/pilot seat, 30 seconds later its "omfg your an asshole im gonna report you u fucking loser admin ban him hes bordering mee..." I just love it when I know I've ruined some tking lil bitchasses round on sharqi/dalian

or when I get a idiot pilot who doesnt know how to set up the tv missle shots, I either fire them all off and/OR dont fire at the other heli lol (like I care about stats) lol
13rin
+977|6480
Off topic... I'll swim from the north base to the south or vice versa when my team needs a flag.  It works. I head in for a swim, press "k" to type, that will make me keep swimming while I grab a beer!
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6659|Australia

k30dxedle wrote:

Techworld wrote:

He was talking crap all the way when swimming back lol " 0mg im soo gonna pwn u when i get on island" "im tk u " "n00b f*ker"
I'd just sit on the beach in the BH gun then TK him when he's juuuust about to get to land.
HAHAHAHAHA! You evil sonavabitch! +1
cohen1976
+14|6769
noob owns noob
adv3rsary
+28|6717
... and a smarter man wouldve just suicided instead of swimming for 5 mins
Techworld
Banned
+17|6404

DaBombadier wrote:

Techworld wrote:

I told him i wanted to practice water pick-up. Add him to ur buddylist and when hes online see if he stands in ur jet way then do the same to him
WAIT THERE'S I BUDDY LIST IN BF2, WHY DON'T PEOPLE TELL ME THIS???????
yes, when you lookup someones stats look i the bottom left of their pciture and click the dude.

---

I just dont get  why he didn't suicide? lmao he swam ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way back only to get tked

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard