pfcilng
+0|6767|Northern Illinois University
Anyone here celebrate Festivez, the good ol Seinfeld Anti-Christmas.  Some friends of mine celebrate it every year now.
Reef44u
im also known as dirtypics
+0|6729|Essex UK

atlvolunteer wrote:

I like Christmas.  I've always liked getting and giving presents.  This year, my daughter is almost 2, so this will be the first Christmas she can appreciate.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I don't mind the Christmas songs much, and I always have to watch A Christmas Story at least once per season.  That movie cracks me up!
Your daughter will probably be into the boxes and wrapping paper more than the contents
My girls are 6 and 18 months so lots of Barbie dolls etc ... not looking forward to playing with them though...think I'll buy her a scaletrix on the quiet and spring it at the last moment without the wife knowing..ho ho ho

Wether or not you enjoy the Xmas spirit people have a good one...and be nice (except to those buggers with red names in BF2!)
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6756|NH - USA
That sux...but.. all my job gave me was a 7 day work week starting the 26th, then one day off, then another 9 day stretch. Ya...feel the love. The job market sucks in this state so I guess I'll have to put up with it for now.

This year I'm broke due to my car and bills. The most I'm getting anyone is a scratch ticket.

I'll be glad when its all over and when my boss drives off a cliff.
S4INT05
+1|6730|79605, TX
man, the no-class shit and drunkfest rules. i love this time of year, you've actually got a reason to be drunk. hell, i am now. my next semester dosent' start untill january 11th! hell yea! sucks cuz i've got 13 hours worth of classes. not a big load at all, but it still sucks.

work, yes. it sucks. everybody is busy, it dosen't matter if you're working in an automotive air conditioning factory or not, it's still busy. it's what capitalism does to the holidays.

but, i've never had eggnog or whatever when my family gets together for the holidays. i'd like to try it though. it sounds as if you've had too much you'd puke it back up...not sure, it's just the name 'eggnog' that makes me think you'd puke eggs if you'd have enough..
jamiecracker
+17|6748|Wollongong,Australia
the best thing about christmas in aussie is the seafood and drinking beer in the pool in the heat or going to the beach and watching the girlies go by
I have setup some claymores for santa and his reindeer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard