CameronPoe
+2,925|6576

im_in_heaven wrote:

Well, This war is ONLY a religious war contrary to common belief. Palestinians want Jerusalem so they can put up a mosque on the mount of olives. Well the bible says that Jesus will return to the mount of olives but the muslims want that same mountain for their mosque and says its theres for their "returning messiah". Well NEWS TO THE MUSLIMS your religion is brand new compared to Christianity so get another mountain outside of jerusalem you trouble makers!
Newsflash for morons: there ıs a mosque on the mount of olıves. It marks the spot where one of theır prophets, Jesus (yes Jesus), 'ascended' to heaven. I've been there. Some people know very lıttle ındeed.
Lisik
+74|6522|Israel

CameronPoe wrote:

Newsflash for morons: there ıs a mosque on the mount of olıves. It marks the spot where one of theır prophets, Jesus (yes Jesus), 'ascended' to heaven. I've been there. Some people know very lıttle ındeed.
say also jesus was muslim, and there is no other god then allah...

what a clown! u better make your research which ruins al-aqsa standing on... befor calling peoples morons!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6582
Muslims, Christians, and Jews all worship the same god Lisik.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6737

Bubbalo wrote:

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Lisik
+74|6522|Israel

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

So? Im fine with it! Maybe im wrong, but peoples who think different its...

https://www.apokalupsis.net/images/islam_will_dominate.jpg
Lisik
+74|6522|Israel
Do u saw any Jew come like that?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6576

Lisik wrote:

I don't want to hear about you masturbatıng Lısık.
mark
+5|6426
When they jews moved in they took over there land and then the arabs tried to fight them but the israels took even more land back from them. I think it would be nice if there was peace but there isnt. I think the funny thing is the israels would try treat them properly if they didnt try kill them all the time
herrr_smity
+156|6649|space command ur anus
jew are evil they killed jesus /joke/(bad one i know)

Last edited by herrr_smity (2006-10-29 06:36:19)

herrr_smity
+156|6649|space command ur anus
the only reason why israel still exists is because the US is paying for your army
=RvE=kbgfighter
+16|6653|Oslo, NORWAY
because they're maniacs! Al jihad! durka durka
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6426|North Carolina

im_in_heaven wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

Well, This war is ONLY a religious war contrary to common belief. Palestinians want Jerusalem so they can put up a mosque on the mount of olives. Well the bible says that Jesus will return to the mount of olives but the muslims want that same mountain for their mosque and says its theres for their "returning messiah". Well NEWS TO THE MUSLIMS your religion is brand new compared to Christianity so get another mountain outside of jerusalem you trouble makers!
It's not that simple.  In fact, your reasoning is very much like that of the Palestinians.  This war is truly about land and economics.  Religious dogma is the cover for both sides, but the people pulling the strings just want revenge.
And it is that simple. Economics has nothign to do with it.  Land and religion is the theme here. Very good quote by donald trump. " If the palestinians stopped concentrating and using all their resources on trying to eliminate the Israeli race they wouldnt be a 3rd world country and so far behind in the world." WoW the end.
Oh yes...  Donald Trump is certainly an expert in the field.
Turquoise
O Canada

Lisik wrote:

Yeah, the maniacs of Islam generally top those of any other religion when it comes to insanity.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6576
I just realısed why Palestınıans can't lıve ın peace wıth Israel!!! It's because the presıdent of Israel ıs almost certaınly a serıal rapıst!!! /wın
im_in_heaven
+27|6609

CameronPoe wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

sigh go read Revelations please and thanks. Maybe youll learn that your not the only one who knows something. moron.
im_in_heaven
+27|6609

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Stupidiest post in this thread.
SpaceApollyon
Scratch where it itches
+41|6540|Finland

im_in_heaven wrote:

the bible says that Jesus will return to the mount of olives but the muslims want that same mountain for their mosque and says its theres for their "returning messiah". Well NEWS TO THE MUSLIMS your religion is brand new compared to Christianity so get another mountain outside of jerusalem you trouble makers!
Christianity and its followers have been (and still are IMO) equal or even worse trouble makers as any other world religion.
So no first stone for the Christians!
Turquoise
O Canada

im_in_heaven wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

sigh go read Revelations please and thanks. Maybe youll learn that your not the only one who knows something. moron.
Revelations is far from being a historical analysis.  It's an allegory at best, and delusional at worst.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6576

im_in_heaven wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

I've read some of ıt. It's quıte the pıece of drıvel. You made the elementary mıstake of confusıng Mount ZION wıth the Mount of Olıves. Irrespectıve of that - there's a mosque on both. What was your poınt!!!?? God ıs supposed to return to earth through the sealed Golden Gate on the east sıde of the Haram Al Sharıf complex on Mount Zıon. He wıll apparently do so on a brıdge that wıll cross the Kıdron Valley, whıch wıll be fılled wıth blood. The dead wıll rıse from theır graves on the judgement day and follow hım to heaven on the day of judgement. All nonsense. All stuff I'm famılıar wıth. And all places I've been to.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-10-29 10:48:08)

Turquoise
O Canada

im_in_heaven wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Um...  Allah really is the same god as Yahweh.  All 3 groups just interpret him differently.  Of course, there's a very real chance that God is just a figment of our imaginations....
Turquoise
O Canada

SpaceApollyon wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

the bible says that Jesus will return to the mount of olives but the muslims want that same mountain for their mosque and says its theres for their "returning messiah". Well NEWS TO THE MUSLIMS your religion is brand new compared to Christianity so get another mountain outside of jerusalem you trouble makers!
Christianity and its followers have been (and still are IMO) equal or even worse trouble makers as any other world religion.
This was probably true during the Middle Ages, but Islam tops them now.
SpaceApollyon
Scratch where it itches
+41|6540|Finland

Turquoise wrote:

SpaceApollyon wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

Probably?

And lets say you're right about Islam being the nastiest, there is still some pretty twisted sh*t among christians too. Pedophile priests are in my book below suicide bombing terrorists.

This is controversial too: the Man

PS. I'm not saying Bush equals a terrorist, yet.
Turquoise
O Canada

SpaceApollyon wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

SpaceApollyon wrote:

Probably?

And lets say you're right about Islam being the nastiest, there is still some pretty twisted sh*t among christians too. Pedophile priests are in my book below suicide bombing terrorists.

This is controversial too: the Man

PS. I'm not saying Bush equals a terrorist, yet.
True, I shouldn't have said "probably."  I still classify suicide bombers as worse than pedophile priests, but we are splitting hairs here.

I think the bulk of this issue is that there are far more suicide bombers out there than pedophile priests.  I'm no fan of the Catholic Church, but I don't have to worry about them trying to kill me or our soldiers.

As for Bush being a terrorist...  I think he's a tyrant, but that's a bit different.  He's not a dictator, but he is an overbearing and ignorant president.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6576
The forces of chrıstıanıty and ıslam should joın as one agaınst Israel: a mıllıon strong band of suıcıde belt wearıng paedophıles!!!!
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6667

im_in_heaven wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/deathbym0nkeyz/youreonnotice.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard