Simon1987
+3|6704|England
I was camping outside the hotel spawn on karkland, near the little underpass thingy, as spec op's with <35 health left, The admin spawned in the underpass about 4 times, each time I took him down.

I was called a spawn raping little female dog and banned ¬_¬

Anyway, if I managed to talk to the admin and get him to unban me, will I still have the 1ban on my stats? IM a stat whore you see.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6732|Malaga, España
dude wtf is that about Bans on ur stats....it doesnt affect the score or anything that Kick/Ban thing is pure for fun...i got 2 kicks in 2 days just because some idiots didnt alow me into an airplane well...fuck it today i,m going to kick his ass
arizona91
+2|6739|Kansas City
I didn't realize "spawn camping" could be done on "cappable" bases...........interesting.  sounds like a cry-baby admin to me.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6795|The planet Tophet
yeah what a gay admin
tonitsen
+0|6697|Finland
I didn't realize "spawn camping" could be done on "cappable" bases...........interesting.  sounds like a cry-baby admin to me.
Agreed, why "in the name of all thats holy" did admin choose to spawn on same place after being killed 2 or 3 times?? If you dont learn your lesson at third time being shot, dont cry for baserape at fourth. Hate people blaming others from their own stupidity. (No, I dont like getting "baseraped" either. And yes, id propably choose to spawn again and again on same spawn point hoping finally killing that thorn in my flesh. :E <- walrus smiley)

Last edited by tonitsen (2005-12-16 08:43:16)

(IOC)WhiteLion
+0|6709
I got couple kicks and 1 ban because of outslaugther on their server and lost alot of good records. For example with tank, I have 30 kills streak and no death yet on karland map as mec and admin ask me to stop use tank because he said I was tank whoring which I didnt becuase no one kill me yet plus the gunner is my engineer so they banned me from their server. There other one that kick me for gunning at us base at map called sweepclean. i was in helo as gunner and have good pilot. Base on what pilot said he cant kill anyone with missile but ask me if i am a hellish gunner. I told him yes so with his skilled I manage to take down 3 bh (2loaded), 2 cobra, 1 jet figther (kill it with tv missile as he taking off). the kick me out so they can move along. I just happen to be hot but people seem cant accept the challenge. Remember, day never the same so deal with it.
=[S3nf]=
Upside Down Space Cockroach
+150|6778|out of orbit
uhm...am i getting something wrong??
Killing a guy right after he spawns isn`t spawnraping?
Yay im gonna get me LAV as USMC on Karkand again!!
Oh wait...or is it just ok because you spawnraped an ADMIN?
Killing people who spawn without the intention of ever capturing the flag is spawncamping.
As admin i would kick for that too...

;P

ah and:
IM a stat whore you see.
I see.You.In my stats.Ah...and me...in yours...

Must have spawnraped you one time...

Greets:S3nf
evillbill
+-1|6724|West Oz
It does suck when you have one flag left and people camp near spawn points with a PKM, but don't capture.

But there is nothing sweeter than hunting them down when another flag opens up. 2 kill points and about 100 karma points.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6744
Its there fault if they spawn there to be killed, unless one of the server rules happens to be no spawn-camping, in which case the admin was in the right.
divided
Clear!
+3|6762
hi i'm divided lol
PinkSugarHeartAttack
Sailor Mini Moon
+0|6716
Positioning yourself to kill someone the second they spawn with no intention of flag taking is acting like a bitch. Should he have spawned somewhere else? Yes. Should you have camped in a place specifically to shoot people on spawn with no flag capture intention? No.

Admin - 1
You - 0
chitlin
Banned
+36|6752
omfg youre banned on a sever? omfg .. i hate you, you msut be a total jackass .. i cant believe youre such a jackass that you got banned from a server you make me sick..
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6763|Noizyland

I don't care about kicks and bans ever since they put the swear filters on. It never used to happen, because I play hard and fair, but I have a perchant for swearing, and no VOIP, so I type my swears.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6835

Simon1987 wrote:

I was camping outside the hotel spawn on karkland, near the little underpass thingy, as spec op's with <35 health left, The admin spawned in the underpass about 4 times, each time I took him down.

I was called a spawn raping little female dog and banned ¬_¬

Anyway, if I managed to talk to the admin and get him to unban me, will I still have the 1ban on my stats? IM a stat whore you see.
Ah but was he on your team? See you'll probably get banned for that one!
omgitsfletch
+0|6695|Orlando,FL / Champaign,IL, USA
Maybe I just don't play on enough servers, or more competitive servers, but never have I heard of the term spawn camping applied to capturable flags. Seriously, S3nf, that's just weak that you would also get rid of him too. If you can't take him down, try a new kit. Spawn elsewhere and come in, possibly in a vehicle. But get over yourself and realize that just because he's better than you, doesn't mean he's playing "cheap" for not taking the flag.

There has many a time when it takes me a LONG time to neutralize a flag as I have to hold off a few guys spawning there at a time and bringing it back up a little bit. Would that get me kicked? The whole situation is open to debate. Uncappable flags is a whole different story entirely, but seriously, are there that many whiny players in BF2 that servers kick for being able to kill efficiently?

I'd like to start a new complaint, I can't stand when I'm capping a flag and a guy spawns there and kills me because he just *appears* right behind me. That's not fair at all. So from now, could we kick players who have the audacity to spawn at a flag that's rightfully mine? I can't stand that bullshit.

Wimps.
88mm
+8|6795
Yeah, I have also been banned from a server now.

I punished someone for a teamkill, and it turned out to be a proud admin.

This is bound to happen sooner or later when u play much. Shit happens.

https://bf2s.com/player/45820894/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45820894/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45820894/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45820894/awards.jpg
BlackJackBob
+2|6743|Canada
Sorry? Sitting outside a spawn point WAITING for people to spawn (like he said he was) is SPAWN CAMPING.
You should've been banned.. and frankly if i was that admin i wouldn't unban you.. but hey.. that's just me.

There's a difference between killing someone AS they spawn in front of you while you're attempting to take the flag... and sitting there WAITING for people to spawn.

Talk about lame...

Last edited by BlackJackBob (2005-12-17 09:49:10)

=[S3nf]=
Upside Down Space Cockroach
+150|6778|out of orbit

omgitsfletch wrote:

Uncappable flags is a whole different story entirely, but seriously, are there that many whiny players in BF2 that servers kick for being able to kill efficiently?
lol you call that "kill efficiently"??I could teach a drunken monkey to kill like simon described...!

omgitsfletch wrote:

Wimps.
hahaha...
deject
Got His War On
+37|6763|Golden, CO

PinkSugarHeartAttack wrote:

Positioning yourself to kill someone the second they spawn with no intention of flag taking is acting like a bitch. Should he have spawned somewhere else? Yes. Should you have camped in a place specifically to shoot people on spawn with no flag capture intention? No.

Admin - 1
You - 0
^ This is the correct response.  I think you earned that one.

I have no qualms about killing people as they spawn, if you're actually trying to play the game and capture control points, but just sitting there with your gun pointed at where the head will spawn just to bump up your kills is lame.
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6767
well the first time i got banned, was because i kamikaze to the the admin who was black hawk whoring, they were shoot down, so i took my squad to their main base where BH respawn, so we were caping their flag, but they got in the bh before we neutralized the flag, and they killed all my squad but me, i was piloting the chinese chopper and i kamikazed agains their bh, got 3 kills an insult and the got banned, but they unbanned me the next day no hard feelings with that guy
yesterday i was accuse of being spawm camper (that may be true) at least in that round, but is not my faul they couldn't kill me and i got to their respawning point, i was support and i walked over the USMC RP in karkan i killed all that saw in my way and i mannage to kill a lot of guys with granades and my pkm, i got kill until i had no bullest in my LMG. but the funny part i didn't see anyone respawn all the soldier i killed were already in combat, most of then shoot me firts instead
armin
+0|6745| Bosnia & Herzegovina
lol yeah...fools lke thata shouldn't be allowed to run ranked servers
xaven
+25|6722|Berlin
You've been recommended for an award: Whining Admin Ribbon!

https://img104.imageshack.us/img104/3496/waribbon0iy.jpg

This ribbon is given to whining admins getting owned and kick his enemy or those admins who establish rules like "no baseraping in uncapturable bases" and kickban the enemy commander for placing artillery there (especially on Wake Island, when they're in US team).
Blankwindow
+1|6714
I've only been banned once i find the reason unacceptable. My clan mate (teflonsean) was being an assmonkey in a server and got in a swear fest with some other player. I wasn't even participated just playing the game. Ayway finally an admin got tired of it and bootom teflon. Fine i agree with him teflon had gone to far, what pissed me off was that he then banned me when i had said nothing was just playing the game and ignoreing the ingame chatter.

If i remember the reason it was something like follow your friendly out asshole or something. if i had been saying anything i could understand it, but i hadn't said anything and just played the damn game. I thought about going to that clans website and posting about it, but decided it wasn't worth the time or effort.
xaven
+25|6722|Berlin
whats the conclusion?

NEVER EVER GIVE ADMIN RIGHTS TO 13 YO BOYS.

I think those "admins" should get their own listing post. at least the servers where they savour the power of rcon.

sorry to those guys here who have admin access and kick "spawnrapers". but thats part of the game when im squad leader, my squad is gone and im waiting for them respawning at me, i watch the spawn points and kill the guy whos appearing there. yes, that is spawnraping! and it makes sense. and, as i said, its part of the game.

"hohoho, you should get banned for spawnraping bla bla blubb" sorry guys, but this is whining - worse than playing the game (means: driving, repairing, killing people coming around the corner, killing people spawning to kill you). go into yourself. should anyone being in a base wait that the opponent can start an attack? would be a nice christmas present, but would be very dumb.

Last edited by xaven (2005-12-17 16:14:00)

PinkSugarHeartAttack
Sailor Mini Moon
+0|6716
Everytime you spawn rape, a newbie hits uninstall.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard