tharealdan
+1|6405
i need help fast!!!..i deleted BF2 from my computer to format...and i cheked BY ACCIDENT in the box that sed ''delete profile''...is there anyway to get my profile BACK??..please..i had 235 hours played and 27 000 points......i dont want to have to restart a new profile!!.....i'll go crazy......         

http://bf2s.com/player/65604137/

danbourg
tupla_s
+455|6606|Finland
Click the retrieve account button from bf2 login screen, or was it in the manage account section well it's there somewhere
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6742|Germany

No need to worry, your account is still there. The profile you deleted does only include the settings (e.g. graphics and controls). Reinstall BF2 and select "organize accounts" (or whatever it is in English/your language)at the login screen. You have to type in your account name / e-mail and password and you can use it again.

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2006-10-28 15:58:59)

-101-InvaderZim
+42|6857|Waikato, Aotearoa
Yeah dude you're fine. Luckily for you your gaming a/c is held off site ie on EA's servers. The "downside" (if it can be called that) is the annoying lil voice that tells you how to do stuff (climb ladders, use tv missiles etc) will be back.
tharealdan
+1|6405
i tried...at the login...but it did not work...it sed ''the e-mail is already used''!!
462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6698

tupla_s wrote:

Click the retrieve account button from bf2 login screen, or was it in the manage account section well it's there somewhere
The answer is in the "Retrieve Account" button.
WO2_Testisweat
+-1|6660
Sounds to me like your trying to register again.  If you look at the options at the bottom of the log on screen you should see "manage accounts".  In there you will see "retrieve account".  In there enter the required details and hey presto, your in..   Good luck buddy.

Testi
killa_karnickl
Plöt aba Madurah
+34|6457|Austria - Graz

462nd NSP653 wrote:

The answer is in the "Retrieve Account" button.
Jep! Don´t worry! Its still there!

This feature allows u also to play your account from a different Computer, for example if u don't have BF-SF but u wanna have the unlocks.
tharealdan
+1|6405
wooohoooo!!!...thank's  it worked!!!...i was scared there for a minute!!!!!....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard