+1,022|6615|Camp XRay

dumbass
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
asbad
+19|6713|Ireland

BolvisOculus wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Mason Crying About Life

There ya go.  The thread that started the month long Nazi purge of the forums.

**Edit**

Just noticed that the search page say's there are 4 pages in that thread but if you look IN the thread there is only 1 full page and half of another.  TriggerHappy at his best, quelling the opposing opinions.
Gracias

Why are both "Internet Troll" and "Flame War" on wikipedia?  Their both really discriptive too.  Man, I never would have guessed.
Why? DId you find the posts saying "I dont care" and "You Fail" that informative?

Sorry to see you go Mason, but i hardly blame you for leaving
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

^KoB^Buckles wrote:

is this animosity between Ty and TMo for real or just friendly banter?
Oh yes, it's very real. TMo and I fell out afte the "Dung Beetle" incidint which will be spoken of here no more.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6611|Manitowoc, WI

asbad wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Mason Crying About Life

There ya go.  The thread that started the month long Nazi purge of the forums.

**Edit**

Just noticed that the search page say's there are 4 pages in that thread but if you look IN the thread there is only 1 full page and half of another.  TriggerHappy at his best, quelling the opposing opinions.
Gracias

Why are both "Internet Troll" and "Flame War" on wikipedia?  Their both really discriptive too.  Man, I never would have guessed.
Why? DId you find the posts saying "I dont care" and "You Fail" that informative?

Huh?  I found your post irrelevent to what I said.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas

asbad wrote:

i hardly blame you for leaving
Maybe you should follow suit?
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6530|Internetfitlerland

Your a little ray of sunshine today arent you Cougar?
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6674|Canada
I've been getting bored of the site lately for similar reasons.  It's hard to carry on an argument at times with all the dickheads around, honestly though getting an opportunity to tell them off for being idiotic keeps me around.  Call it backward logic but I stay around here to flame the flamers who know fuck all about what they're talking about.  Sad to see another rational poster go.  Cougar, what a prick.  I don't respect you or your immensely valuable  excretions of priceless knowledge (laugh).  It's like the old saying, got nothing good to say then fuck off, or something along those lines

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-09-14 02:04:59)

~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Spumantiii wrote:

It's like the old saying, got nothing good to say then fuck off, or something along those lines
Said by the famous Greek hero Achilles I believe, after someone pissed him off immensely.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas

Spumantiii wrote:

Cougar, what a prick.  I don't respect you or your immensely valuable  excretions of priceless knowledge (laugh).  It's like the old saying, got nothing good to say then fuck off, or something along those lines
Note to Self

1. Go to gun shop and buy .44 magnum.
2. Line apartment with trash bags.
3. Ponder why Spumantiii doesn't like me.
4. Blow my brains out in a fit of anguish.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

We won't be ressurecting you from the death this time Cougar, sorry.
asbad
+19|6713|Ireland

BolvisOculus wrote:

asbad wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

Gracias

Huh?  I found your post irrelevent to what I said.
Sorry BolvisOculus, didnt mean to quote you I meant to refer to the post before yours.

Cougar wrote:

asbad wrote:

I Prob will.
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

Spumantiii wrote:

I've been getting bored of the site lately for similar reasons.  It's hard to carry on an argument at times with all the dickheads around, honestly though getting an opportunity to tell them off for being idiotic keeps me around.  Call it backward logic but I stay around here to flame the flamers who know fuck all about what they're talking about.  Sad to see another rational poster go.  Cougar, what a prick.  I don't respect you or your immensely valuable  excretions of priceless knowledge (laugh).  It's like the old saying, got nothing good to say then fuck off, or something along those lines
Negativity is the sand and the wind that shape the rocks, just as an mportant part of life as the positive. And lets be honest ... 90% of all message boards are this way imo.

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-09-14 02:55:58)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6645
bye mason, but don't quite understand why.  If it's trolls/spammers you shouldn't let them bother you....  remember when someone karma trolled everyone who posted on the thread ">you started with "-1 FDA and Marijuana being too stoned to think about why it's really illegal, NOT the stupid reasons given in high times".  Ah, good times. 

~Smokey~ wrote:

We won't be ressurecting you from the death this time Cougar, sorry.
Why not, he makes everyone else look good by constrast.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635
hes still gone
Defiance
+438|6663

Enough of these leaving threads. Yeah, you made some e-pals and your depressed about leaving. Who cares? Tell them, sorry I won't be around but it's not going to damage the rest of our lives.

Please, have some sense.
Ryan
+1,230|6835|Alberta, Canada

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

lmao.. what's up with all these "oooh look at me.. I'm leaving so I deserve attention" posts?

Let's talk about pie!!!
I agree... with both parts of your post.
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6599|Sweden

Defiance wrote:

Enough of these leaving threads. Yeah, you made some e-pals and your depressed about leaving. Who cares? Tell them, sorry I won't be around but it's not going to damage the rest of our lives.

Please, have some sense.
Who are you posting to?

Shirt for you cougar
https://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a704/a704.gif
Most of you are retards, and I´m gone too.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6784|Jupiter
Good luck where ever your going, i sense you will come back.
Brasso
+1,549|6622

asbad wrote:

Cougar wrote:

asbad wrote:

I Prob will.
Bye.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas
Gunslinger.............WTF man.  Don't give crybaby Mason a reason to come back.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6657|NT, like Mick Dundee

I was going to say this guy left ages ago. Why has this thread been ressurected?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635
some asshole must have gotten bored
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6694
I'm going to play some BF2.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard